You Look Just Like Your Mother {gay/incest}


When I was little my dad always said that I looked like mom. I would smile since I knew he loved her so he must have loved me too. I would feel happy as I ran off to play or continued to do whatever I was doing.
When I was about eleven, I was still happy when he would look at me and smile as he said once again that I looked like my mom. I loved him too but I thought that one day he wouldn’t say that to me anymore. Mom and dad had started to fight and they were loud.
When I was sixteen my dad was telling me that he loved me as he gave me a hug and I hugged him back feeling like something was going to happen. We started to pull away when he held the back of my head and had me look at him. He looked into my eyes and around my face. Then he said it again.
“You look just like your mother.”
We both smiled at each other until we heard something fall in the hallway. It was mom. She had dropped a bag of groceries. I went to help her, but she just left them there and started shouting at dad. She wasn’t making any sense and talked about leaving and how he could keep me. I was standing in the hallway holding the bag of food with dad twenty feet away as she left both of us and went up the stairs.
My mom and dad got divorced three months ago, two months after my seventeenth birthday and ever since she moved out dad and I have been having sex every day.
When he fucks me it’s really rough because I think he’s taking out his frustration from the divorce on me. Like it was my fault and he wanted his wife back and I as the next best thing without being what he wanted. But I like the pain. I grew to need it more than I think I would have when we first started. 
Every night I get into his bed, that has now become our bed and wait for my dad to come to bed also. He may spend some time watching tv or cleaning up the kitchen or whatever and he would wake me up when he was ready.
He normally had me suck his cock before he would turn me over to fuck my ass. Tasting my own father’s cum was erotic. Having my father’s dick inside me drove me so insane that he had to kiss me to keep me from making too much noise. The taste of his spit mixed with the cum in my mouth had me shooting into the sheets and tightening my ass around his cock. 
I made him cum. I made him pound my ass. I made him love me more than my mom. 
===
I can't take all the credit for this story. There was something else here, but I thought that it was so bad that I had to fix it and make it better. So I did. I would give you the link to the person who gave me the bit to work from, but as you know, we are dead to tumblr and our sites can't be seen anymore. At least, outside of the app until the start of the year, then we are just gone? Will have to wait for the 1st to find out. 
Sometimes I like it for how I wrote some parts, then other times I think it fell into an old plot that just about everyone know or hates by heart. But there is the twist at the end that I think make up for it. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED