So What {gay incest/age gap}



So what if he’s my uncle. We aren’t blood relatives. He was adopted into the family. Clearly he feels the same way or I wouldn’t be feeling his cock in my ass right now.
Uncle Ben. My uncle Ben. He’s been babysitting me for life and fucking me for the last two of those years. Ever since I told him I was gay and kissed him when I was fifteen. I say fucking, but he didn’t get my cherry until I was sixteen. We’ve been dating since I was fifteen. How about that?
We had dates. We parked all over town. He taught me how to suck cock and he blow my mind when he rimmed me.
My folks don’t think it’s odd we spend so much time with each other either. They are just happy that we do. Like now. They took off for a fun four day weekend leaving me behind because of school, in the care of my loving Uncle Ben.
Oh, fucking loving Uncle Ben.
He knows how to make my ass feel good. His hands guide me, but it feels like my ass and hips just move now. Knowing how he feels and wanting to feel more. At the kitchen table, in the middle of the day. My nipples tingle, my cock rubs on his shirt and my ass grips his cock a little harder.
So good. My uncle Ben.
===
I didn’t realize it was a girl until someone pointed it out to me, but I like my story the way it is :pout: and I don’t want to change it.
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED