Exercise Is Exercise {in public}


I finally got my butt dressed and was leaving my apartment to get some fresh air and stretch my legs a little. I turn on the landing, one flight down from my apartment, to see a man standing in the hallway.
When he starts to unzip his jeans I stop walking and just watch him. He pulls out his cock before leaning back against the wall to start rubbing one out. I was watching his hand and the firm grip he had on his cock as it moved it up and down.
He was being rather quite, so it was a while before I decided to look up at his face. That is when I saw him looking at me. He then seemed to slow down as I looked at all of him. The look in his eyes changed and could hear him asking me even though he didn’t say a word.
Should I? Shouldn't I?
I nodded my head back the way I came and he smiled as he pushed himself off the wall and tug his cock once more before pulling his fly close to walk in my direction and up to my apartment. 
Exercise is exercise right?
===
I just realized. The onlooker could be male or female. Good on me. :) 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED