Yes, My Wife {public sex/role play}


“Step up and fuck my wife,” my new husband said as he stepped away to talk to someone I couldn’t see. The man currently in me pulled out with a grunt and looked down at me as I breathed in and out while he took off the condom. I felt the wet plastic as it hit my skin and slide down my leg. I reached back and felt that the anal plug was still in place and then slid my fingers down to my pussy and felt that it was dripping wet with my own cum.
When we were planning our wedding, I was ecstatic when he went along with my vision of looking like Princess Peach. It then turned into a sexy version as he showed me pictures he had on his laptop that he had of this character. 
I wasn’t that woman who had to know everything and denied my husband his own secrets or fantasies. Or how would I have learned that I wanted to do this too. We were planing out a fantasy wedding, why not a sexual one too? And that is what has me here. In some street, with my new husband looking for a third taker before he take me home, washes me off and fucks my ass for the first day of the rest of our lives together. 
We would recount this day to get him hard. To make me wet. To have sex in the car next to a public and people filled space. Oh fuck. I may cum myself before the next cock enters my pussy.  
===
Yeah, I went there. Don't know how I got there, but as you see, I didn't stick around that long. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED