How Do You Get Off? {masturbation confessions}


{I am not translating. I’m making this stuff up! Going from right to left.}
Art by wakamatsu375. I think. 
Panel 1
- “I like jilling off on the edge of my study desk. It’s very close the napkins so I can clean up easily when I’m done.“
- “I’m sure her door is open too. She loves to be the center of attention without even knowing it.”
==
Panel 2
- “It took me a while, but I got use to using the pen vibrator that Ken got me.”
- “What a thoughtful gift.”
- “I’m sure she blushes every time she uses it thinking it was Ken instead.”
==
Panel 3
- “I like the smell of blue daisies when I rub my clit with my fingers. That’s why I pick them on the way home from school when they are blooming.”
- She’s so innocent…

===
This was too cute not to save, :) 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED