Summer Job - Part 2 {gay/office sex}



I slipped my tongue out past my lips and licked the side of my mouth as the ghost of what was there, less than an hour ago, made me feel it again even though I remembered wiping it away.
I looked out the window on my left and realized that I was close to my destination and I hadn’t requested a stop. I pushed the tape as I looked up front to make sure it came on. I then saw that a bus stop had already been requested so I stopped pushing the yellow tape and moved to the rear exit of the bus as I waited for it to open it’s doors.
Fourteen minutes later I was standing on his door step waiting for him to open the door. Instead of seeing my friend, I see his dad.
“Hello Johnny,” Mr. Drumm said as he saw me standing in his door step. How did he get here before me? I left him and his boss back at the office. “I didn’t expect to see you again so soon,” he informed me.
“Yeah, neither did I,” I confessed. “Antony wanted me to tell him how the interview went,” I said.
“You should have said, I could have given you a lift. I got here a little over five minutes ago just in time to see him and his mother leaving for Costco,” he says before staring to stand back showing more of the inside of the house. “You can wait with me if you want,” he said with a smile. “They should only be gone for an hour or so,” he ended as he waived me inside.
Of course I walked inside.
Of course he closed the door before he kissed the back of my neck and licked at my skin.
Of course I turned around and kissed him back before he steered me towards the back of the house where the bedrooms were. 
I was bumping into so many things that as I started to think we would have to break apart to make sure I didn’t do too much damage, Mr. Drumm placed his hands under my ass and lifted me up off the floor. 
I wrapped one leg around his waist before I raised my other leg and locked ankles. 
Even with his hands still under my ass, holding me up as he massaged my cheeks, I was able to wiggle my way across what I was sure was his cock. He then bit my bottom lip and held it before kicking in a door to someone’s bedroom as if he was temperately pausing what I, or we, were doing. So I was still in his arms as he walked us into the room.
He tossed me onto the bed and I watched him looking down at me as I soon settled there and looked back up at him. I was smiling and he was grinning in a way that made me shiver deep down inside. Then he got down to getting undressed. Since it wasn’t the first time, never mind not the first time today, he didn’t take his time or stand on ceremony. 
As soon as he was as naked as he could possibly be, he reached for my legs and pulled me in his direction to start stripping me with just as much care as he did himself. I helped, eagerly, since we didn’t have that much time until the rest of his family came home, and past experience made me aware of that fact that Mr. Drumm wasn’t a once and done kinda guy. 
I look up from my laid back position to see him looking at me. He was thinking of what we could do and what we had to. I remembered. I remembered what he liked and my entire body blushed before actually shaking a little as I suddenly got impatient for him to start. He spread my legs before he laying on the last foot of the bed to suck my cock into his mouth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED