The Story Of Maids - Out For Lunch {public ejaculation/cross dressing}


“Sorry, I forgot to ask if you wanted any cream,” the waiter said as I looked up from my almost ruined cup of tea.
“It’s my first day wearing the new outfit,” he explained as he pulled the front down even harder pushing the rest of his cum through the fabric and into my cup as I continued to watch him. His body must have spasmed at least three times before he was able to walk away.
“Did you catch his name,” I asked my wife.
“I think he said Janet,” she informed me before she took another bite of her sandwich.
===
I know, my time is running out to get these things all together. But first I have to save them from the death of my tumblr account.
===


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED