Summer Job - Part 3 {age gap/office sex}


I reached my hand out to give him the spray can of Febreze, Hawaiian Air the can said I think. Instead of taking it from me Mr. Drumm pulled me closer and kissed me. His other hand reached out for my ass and squeezed one cheek as he made my toes tingle with his tongue licking mine. As my ass ached, reminding me that as much as I wanted to, I really couldn’t let him fuck me again. 
Even with that somewhere in my head, he was the one that stopped the kiss first. He smelled great after our shower. The soap on his skin smelled different than it did on me and I wanted to keep smelling it. 
“Johnny boy,” he said as I opened my eyes. He was smiling down at me. “As much I would love another round with you, we won’t be alone much longer,” he told me as if I didn’t know, but it was worth restating. 
Mr. Drumm took the spray from me and I walked into the living room to gingerly take a seat on the couch. I slowly leaned back and released a breath a didn’t know I was holding in. As I let my shoulders sag I heard a car come to a stop outside. Just in time, I told myself as I closed my eyes. It parked outside the kitchen door. They wouldn’t see me from in there, so I rested until I really had to move again.
I heard as Mr. Drumm was greeted by Mrs. Drumm and was told to help unload the car. After hearing more than nine sets of the the kitchen door open and close I found myself falling asleep. 
“Hey, Johnny. Johnny,” I heard someone calling me. I felt myself wake up with a start then I shouted when I saw Antony‘s head upside down in front of me. He was laughing as I looked around and remembered where I was. 
“I told you wake him, not scare him to death,” his mother told him as she walked into the room. “Hello Johnny,” she said in greeting as she now turned in my direction. 
“Hello Mrs. Drumm,” I told her. “Sorry for falling asleep,” I said when I realized that is how they found me who knows how long ago.I didn’t try to stand. 
“It’s alright. Thomas said that they gave you a lot to do on your first day. I hope they didn’t take advantage of you. 
“No,” I said. “It was fun,” I admitted with an honest smile on my face. 
“Well I’m glad to hear that they haven’t scared you off. Antony here was in pain for the first three weeks when he started working there,” she said with a nod of her head in his direction. He was sitting on the arm of the couch just behind of me at this point. 
“Would you like to stay for dinner? I picked up two rotisserie chickens and some potato salad,” As good as that sounded, I needed to get home. I wasn’t suppose to be gone this long. 
“Thanks Mrs. Drumm, but I just really stopped by to see Antony, then I’ll be heading home,” I told her. 
“Ok, but call your mom and ask her if you could stay. You waited for over two hours for us to get back from the store and then slept for at least 30 minutes. I feel like I should feed you something,” she told me. 
“Ok, I’ll ask,” I told her. 
“Good,” she said. Then after a minute of no one saying anything she excused herself back to the kitchen. 
“Do you need help standing,” Antony asked me in a whisper to make sure his mom didn’t hear. I just nodded my head and he pulled me up by the arm before we walked down the hallway to his room. 
“I don’t think I need to ask how it went now,” Antony said once he closed his door. I kept on walking until I got to his bed and just laid down on my front across his sheets. 
“The first time wasn’t bad at all,” I said as I closed my eyes. I was tempted to go to sleep again.
“The first time?” he asked me as he sat down on my left. I turned my head and saw him sitting down with his back against the head board. He was also shirtless and opening the fly of his jeans. 
“Yeah,” I said as I propped myself up on my elbows. “I came by to tell you about it, like you asked, and your Dad beat me here. I should have realized that would have happened, but it still surprised me and then you weren’t here so…,” I trailed off as I laid back down again. 
“You let my Dad tap you twice in one day?” he asked as he started to lube up his cock. I nodded my head in answer. “For how long?” he asked.”The second time,” he quickly added on. 
“He told me that I missed you by five minutes when I got here and we dressed after our shower about fifteen minutes before I heard the car pull up,” I answered him. 
“I’m amazed you can stand at all,” he said with some wonder and a slight moan in his voice. “I’m feeling it after one hour with the old man and you had him for two after being double teamed between him and Mr. Keen,” his hand moved a little faster then slowed down again. 
===
I don’t want to make this post any longer, so the last bit will be the last bit. :)
Part 4 - Cumming Soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED