Part Two: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}



One week turned into another, then a third and soon I was recovering from the fourth as my mind wandered. I had pushed Dad every day to see how long it would take before he made me come with his own hand. How many times I had to beg for him to get me off once our make-out sessions got me so close that I could almost taste it.
Once he lasted seven days before he took me in the kitchen and had to use cooking oil as a lubricant. The next time was less than 24 hours later. It was Saturday and I had the whole day to stay home and wear him down. He maintained more control for the following two weeks which lead me to now still feeling myself coming down from a high I couldn’t get to on my own. I sat up and was reminded of the stale cum that was splashed across my body.
I made my way to the bathroom with a big smile on my face that I couldn’t get rid of nor wanted to. I was about to wonder where Dad was when I heard a low grunt coming from up ahead. It wasn’t a sound I was sure of and went to see what had made it.
I had just walked beyond my Dad’s room when I heard it again and doubled back to look inside. He was laying on his bed with something wrapped around his cock as he pumped away at it. Within seconds he came. I didn’t see any cum, but he tensed and bowed like I did. Once he was laying flat and breathing hard I realized what this was and I felt like a…a… brat.
For days afterwards I kissed my Dad goodnight but I never allowed them to get to where we were making out. At least I tried too. I found him one night already in bed reading a book when I was ready to go to bed. He closed the book and smiled at me as I came into his room. I didn’t feel like walking around the bed to get to him, so I crawled over the bed. I tried to move as quickly as I could to get this over with, but my movements felt slow and I felt odd as I got closer to him.
“Night Dad,” I said when I was close enough. His hand reached out and he brought our mouths together and I moaned into it. I wanted this more than I should have. But I hadn’t gotten off since I saw him in his room. Guilt always stopped me, but the smell of him in this room was attacking me just like his hot fingers were. Despite it being late fall, the house was hot and I was only wearing a part of shorts for bed.
His hands moved to my neck, then shoulders as he brought us closer together. I wrapped my arms around him and sucked on his tongue as his hands moved to my waist. He leaned back and I slid over his body. As my cock settled over his, that I knew was growing inside his boxer briefs, I realized that I had never seen it. I’ve seen and felt his bulge, but never his naked cock. I placed my legs outside of his and pushed with my knees to smash and grind out cocks together. I was going to get us both off this way. I wasn’t going to be the only one this time. He bit my lip before he sucked at it. I felt his hips as he started to push back against me.
Both his hands reached for my ass and gripped them tightly as he uses them to push and pull me into and away from him. To slide me up and down. To use me like I was using him before. My cock ached. I held on to the pillow behind him as my mind started to reel. My ass burned from the points of his fingers that dug into me. I wanted more. I was almost there. Almost there.
Dad slammed me into his body and pulled me closer still. My cock cried out from the pressure and I came. My body jerked as much as it could and then I felt it. I felt Dad as he came. His body tensed all around me. I huffed as I dragged air into my lungs as he seemed to have stopped breathing. But before I could worry about him he gasped into my face as he started to breathe again.
I did it. I got my Dad off and it felt wonderful. I felt so wonderful that I didn’t want to leave. But I needed to wash off. Dad soon slapped my ass and told me to go wash up and head to bed. I grumbled about not wanting to when he hit me again. I was tried, but the tingling made me leave for the bathroom.
The next night things changed.
My Dad was in my room waiting for me after I got out of the shower. It wasn’t that odd, but it was odd enough that I paused once I saw him sitting on my bed. I stopped completely when I saw the somewhat large box sitting on my bed next to him.
“I figured if we got started now, you should be ready by your birthday,” he said. My birthday was eight months away. What did he have planned that would take eight months? He waved me over and patted the bed next to him for me to take a seat. I did. I sat down naked next to him on my bed. He looked me in the eyes for a moment before he started to talk again.
“I’ve been waiting for you to show that you were ready for more and I think that you did last night,” he said. “Have you ever thought about me fucking you?” he asked. I cringed a little at hearing the word, but I nodded yes just as quickly.
“For that to happen, we have to loosen you up,” he said before he turned to get the box.”And that is where this comes in.” I looked down at the box, then looked up at him again. I nodded my head in agreement. If it was going to take eight months, then whatever it was, it was going to be a slow process to make sure I wasn’t going to be hurt.
I learned a lot in those eight months. The night that I discovered my prostate was a moment that I couldn’t and haven’t forgotten to this day. But that wasn’t on the night that he told me about butt plugs and showed me what was in the box. A black four-piece set of graduated anal trainers that was packaged with its own lube. They had narrow rounded tips before they bulged out a little near the bottom. Dad took the one from me that I was looking at and placed it back in the box before he placed it on the floor. This is when I noticed that my cock was hard and sticking straight up.
“We start that tomorrow,” Dad tells me as he reaches for my face. I pulled back and he looks at me questionably for a moment. “Unless you don’t want to?” he asks as he pulls back.
“No,” I tell him as I grab his hand with both of mine. “I want to, but I won’t lie. I’m a little worried, but that is not why I stopped you,” I tell him as I let go of his hand and moved mine to the top of his pants. I look up at him before I looked back down at my hands as I opened up his pants and start to push it down. But Dad just sat there and they stopped moving. I made eye contact again.
“I want you to be naked with me this time,” I told him. The look on his face changed until we were smiling at each other. Then he stood and took his clothes off for me. I watched in awe as each discarded piece showed me more of his body. When he got down to the stripped boxer briefs I held my breath a little. I had never seen what was under there before and I almost made myself sit on my hands to keep me from pulling them down on my own.
I watched as the longest 10 seconds of my life played out in front of me. He hooked his fingers into the waistline. He pulled them down in the back before he came to the front. The further he pulled them, the more pubic hair I saw. When his cock bounced free, I saw that he wasn’t half as hard as I was, but was already a good deal bigger. I felt like I was in the shadow of this thing while understanding, if not coming to grips with, the fact that I would be using all four of the trainers if he was ever to fit completely in me.
We then set about recreating what happened the night before, but exceeded it but at least two folds from just feeling his skin in contact with my own. He bathed both of our crotches with baby oil before our rutting began. My mind reeled from the pressure and the slick movement of our cocks and bodies pressing and moving against each other. When I came he used his legs and chest to keep me from pushing him off as I bowed up. When Dad came a second or two after me, he applied a grinding pressure to my cock with his crotch as he grunted completion and added his mess to what was already there. I breathed hard with him laying over me. I didn’t tell him to move because I was enjoying it too much.
The next day I wasn’t sure what to expect. Would he make me wear the trainer for the whole day? Did I have to keep it while I was at school? Could I really sit down with it in me? Dad said nothing when I came down for breakfast. We kissed good morning and I ate the breakfast that he had made for me while I was taking my shower. I then ran to catch the bus before he was finished eating himself.
I came home and the house was still empty, So I grabbed a snack of applesauce and chili flavored chips and turned on the lights in the dining room to do what little homework I had without getting them dirty. An hour later when I was starting to think that Dad should be home soon and I still had one subject left to do, the front door opened and I heard as he walked into the house.
“Nate, I’m home,” Dad said before he saw me. “I got us dinner,” he said before his eyes landed on the apple smeared plate with a chip or two left in it. He then looked at me.
“It was a small snack,” I told him with a smile. He placed the paper bag on the table before he leaned over my books and kissed me hello.
“Hi Dad,” I said as I pulled my tongue back into my mouth.
“At least it was applesauce,” he said before he walked out of the kitchen.
“I’m almost done with my homework,” I told him as he continued to walk away. He stopped and turned around to give me a look before he stopped outside of his room. He then walked in and left me to finish. I guess.
===
I can't get original date posted since the services over at Tumblr have started to shut down for blogs like mine. So the last few posts from there will be on the day I get to save them mostly. 
Later.
=== 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED