Father Hail's Boys {gay}


“This is Father Hail. Open this door at once,” we heard after the second banging on the door. But we couldn’t stop until we had finished what we started.
So close.
“Aahhh…” I moaned as Harry came inside of me. I knew the Father heard us, but me mostly. That was why he was standing outside the door pounding on it again.
“He will not be happy that we did it without him,” Harry told me as he pulled out his wet and still hard cock out of my ass.
“So?” I asked him. “What is he going to do?” I asked without expecting an answer. “Watch you fuck me again, before fucking us both?” I asked as my skin tingled knowing I could be correct.
“You are a devil Brad,” he told me as he stood and walked to the door naked to let Father Hail into the room.
===
Yeah. It was a story of it's time. I'm not sorry I wrote this, but I'm over it at the moment. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED