Public Spanking {in public/straight couple}


“Naughty pussy. You shouldn’t be naked and getting wet in public. What would people think of me. I’m going to spank you so you learn to behave.” 
I spread my legs and smacked my pussy lips and clit a few times as I enjoyed being naked by the pool so early in the morning and by myself. I look up and the first staffer I’ve seen for the day looks at me as I look back at him as I continue to slap my pussy. After a minute and perhaps a small moan on my part, he starts to walk in my direction. 
“Look at what you have done by making all those loud wet sounds. He’s coming over to see what a bad pussy you have been. I may let him spank you,” I threatened my pussy even as I got wetter at the thought of his hands on me.
“Good morning Miss Harro,” he said as he stood almost between my legs looking down at me. I continued to spank my pussy and I’m sure he heard the wet slaps now.
“Good morning,” I paused to look at his name tag. “Jeffery,” I say as my hand might have slowed down a bit as I tried to stretch this out. 
“Do you need a hand with something,” he offered. 
“Not a hand per say,” I told him even as I bent one leg and rubbed the front of his shorts. 
“I’m more than happy to help anyway I can,” he said without touching me back. My toes found the out line of his cock and were moving up and down the length of it as my hand hit my clearly dripping pussy in fits. Two hits came too fast as I wanted to come and then slowed enough so I could travel the length of him twice to prolong the sweet torture. 
“Miss Harro, would you like for me to help you here or somewhere else?” he asked as I thought about trying to unzip him with my toes. I know I couldn’t do it, but I thought about it anyway.
“Where did you have in mind Jeffery?” I asked him. Edging in a public place was one thing, being caught fucking someone was another thing all together. 
“This way Miss,” he tells me as he gestures to my right. I slip my arms into my robe before standing and walking in the direction that he pointed. I let my robe drag along the tiles that surrounded the pool so he would see my naked back that I think showed off my shoulders well. Once we got to the steps that lead down to a lower garden, I lifted my robe up to my shoulders and held it close incase we ran into someone on our way to whereever he was taking me.
I stood for a second at the base of the steps before Jeffery grabbed my hand and pulled me to the left and into a door that was built into the wall next to the stairs we just walked down. He lead me past gardening tools and flower pots. Along walls of pipes and few bags of stuff I didn’t bother reading. 
It was when I saw a number of inflated raft like objects that I believed we had arrived where he wanted to take me. 
“This place is quite sound proof,” Jeffery said as he let go of my hand. I walked towards what could be considered a bed and wondered how he knew it was sound proof, but I wanted my sex buzz back so I laid my robe over the air inflated objects and laid back with my legs open to him. 
“I believe my pussy still needs to be punished,” I told him with a small voice that I hoped he would consider sexy when paired with my nakedness. He looked at me for a moment before he took a step towards me. I closed my eyes and opened my legs wider as I wondered how hard he was going to slap me there.
What caused me to open my eyes wasn’t a stinging hit on my clit, but the sound of clothing. I watched as he stripped before taking a towel down from a hook and kneeling between my legs. 
I then screamed and groaned and begged for more as he chewed, licked and sucked on my clit along with the rest of my pussy putting his claim of the room being sound proof to the test. 
He ate me out until I came over his lips and tongue. He then sucked and licked me dry until I came for a second time. But it wasn’t until his was slapped my once again wet pussy lips and swollen clit that I wondered if he was turned on enough to fuck me. I couldn’t sit up to see if he was hard. My limbs couldn’t support me, so I just laid back and gripped my robe to keep from digging my nails into what was keeping me off the cold floor.
“AAHH!” I shouted from the hard slap he delivered to my opening. He kept his hand there and pushed as he was continuing on some kind of follow through. I writhed under his hand.
“Fuck me Jeffery,” I told him. I wasn’t swearing, I was an order. An order he understood.
“Yes Miss Harro,” he answered sounding more breathless than I thought he would be. He rose up between my legs. He spread his fingers along my thighs. My stomach flipped as I felt the tip of his cock head touch my sensitive labia. His face moved more into the light as he came closer to me. My mouth opened as his erection slid into my vagina. My passage was stretched as he pushed his whole length into me. A long sound was pushed out of me body until he came to a stop and I felt his bones resting on mine. 
Jeffery had lowed his head to my chest and was now he licking my right nipple. The same technique he used on my clit he employed now, somehow making my pussy even wetter before he started to fuck me. 
He didn’t go slow once he started. He had spent enough time on foreplay already. He fucked me down hard and the raft pushed me back up to him, slamming him into me as quickly as he left.
“Fuck Yes!” I shouted as I held his head to my chest. As he kept my legs pushed apart so nothing prevented him from achieving his mark and desired depth. 
“Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” I started to chant when I felt I was cumming. My legs now pushed back as they tried to close in on him. My feet and toes started to curl inwards. My body shook hard as I came. Only him pushing down on me kept me in place. 
Somewhere in between the twitching and tremors assaulting my body I realized he was cumming too. His arms were tight around my body, he was pressing down so hard I felt his pelvic bone hitting mine. Then there was the movement of a liquid in me. It was thinner than my own cum. It was his. First it was gathering inside me like a small pool was being filled up, then it was flowing out as his cock shrank giving it a way out of my body.
“Fucking hot bitch,” Jeffery breathed into my skin. I realized that I was still holding on to his head. I eased my grip a little, but I didn’t let him go completely.
“Don’t you mean ‘Fucking hot pussy?” I asked with my eyes closed and the sound of both of us breathing hard as we continued to recover. 
“No,” he said before licking the side of my breast. “It’s all of you.”
===
Why wasn't this posted? Too long? It wasn't that out there. Did I forgot?
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED