Birthday Gift {gay incest}


Birthday sex was the best. We wouldn't touch each other for at least a week before that landmark day. 

He would taunt me with how he dressed around the house. It was either so baggy that it slipped off his body continually, or it was so tight that he was a breath away from being naked.
 
He talked with double meanings making it seem that everything in my life from the food and bus rides were in league with him to keep sex on my mind. My wicked boy would send me sexy texts that revealed what he wanted to have done with him while I was at work and pictures of body parts that I hadn’t kissed, never mind touched, recently as I was trying to eat lunch.
 
I couldn’t even kiss him goodbye as we parted ways in the morning. And as much as I wanted to jack off at night, I stopped myself with the promise of being able to take out my pent up frustration on him in just a few more days.
 
Those were the two best days of the year. Easily out doing Christmas and Valentine’s.

===

Ok, this was a gif. I still have it and I may post it later, but it was flipped wrong, so I tried to fix that, but all my efforts so far has given me a pic instead of a gif. I'll try again in a bit. I have to go turn up/on the heat and fix something to eat.
 
I changed the post date on this one. I'm posting on the 23rd of December of 2018, but I'm giving it's original post date from...actually I can't. Tumblr won't let me see that feature anymore. :(
 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED