Daugher At Work {incest/office sex}


royalsiblings Deactivated
The annual “Take Your Daughter to Work Day” just got a whole lot more interesting. Might have to make it monthly.
a-sos
I could add that this happened at lunch time when most of the office was out getting something to eat. 
I could also say that she was trying to see who would come first. Me or the Chinese food I had ordered for us. 
I could comment that she pulled her skirt back on a second before we heard the knock on the stall door, and Frank telling me the delivery guy just dropped off our food. Of course he didn’t know that Naomi was in there with me, and I had just won the race.
And I think it goes without saying that for the rest of the day I couldn’t stop thinking about what she was whispered in my ear the whole time she was on my lap. I was happy once again for the fact that that my wife had a long commute home, but to be honest, we never got further than the parking lot before I had to feel her skin on skin. 
That just goes without saying. Doesn’t it?
=== 
Another story that came from a prompt with the photo. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED