Got Him {father - daughter}


“Just a little longer princess,” he tells me as he tries to take the picture for a second time. I swayed as I adjusted how I was kneeling causing his cock to hit the side of my face. I remembered in time not to turn my head towards it until I heard the click of his phone taking the picture. 
“Got it,” he says a minute later. “They are going blow a nut when they see this,” he said as he talked to himself. I looked up and saw as he leaned back against the wall as he used two hands to tap away on his phone. I let my eyes wander down his naked body until I got back to the tube of meat and muscle that hung next to my head. 
I  pressed my cheek to his thigh before kissing it. His cock brushed the back of my head before I turned to face it. 
“Not now princess,” he says as he absently pats my head. I didn’t listen to him. If I had I wouldn’t be here for him to take a picture of my ass to brag to his gym buddies about. 
I slowly licked the length of his cock knowing that he wasn’t telling them that I was his daughter, and I also knew that it was getting him off just as much as my licking was. 
His petting stopped and I felt his heavy hand resting on my hair as I licked around the big head of his cock. I opened my mouth and easily swallowed him into my throat. As I closed my lips and throat in around him, his hand grabbed the bun on the top of my head. I swallowed a few times to massage his thick dick, and I felt him working my bun loose at the same time.
As my hair fell down around my face I pulled back and completely off his now bouncing flesh. I closed my eyes as I titled my head back while gasping for air loudly. I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me with a heaving, smooth chest.
“You naughty little girl,” he tells me.
“Yes,” I reply as a smile spread across my lips and my lower ones started to get wet. 
===
This is a good story, but I'm not expanding on it. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED