Going To The Principal's Office {age gap}


My friends stood outside the room and watched the principal as he had sex with me. He put on a condom so I wasn’t worried about having a baby or getting sick. I just hope that I wasn’t making too many weird noises for my friends to tease me about later. 
I was the first in my group of friends to have Mr. Haller call them to his office after school. I think Marsha has been here before, but she won’t tell us for some reason. 
It wasn’t a secret in our school that he did this. It was even something of a reward for doing well in your classes. Both for the boys and the girls. You were considered something of a loser if you graduated without going to the principal’s office at least once in the three years that you were there. It’s one of the reasons the school had such a high success rate with its students. 
I looked over to the doorway and saw Ellie as she waved in my direction as a show of encouragement. Not that I needed it, I was feeling good and I think he was going to come soon. We had a well-informed set of sex education classes here so we knew what to expect, but they wanted to see in person before it was their turn, if they kept their grades up. 
Mr. Haller knew that they were there, in fact, we asked his permission before we got started. He said they could watch but they couldn’t be in the room. It would “taint” my reward. I thought it would make me feel safe somehow, but now I knew what he meant. I wish they weren’t there either. 
I wanted to be louder. I wanted to tell him that I liked how it felt and how I wanted him to keep going. We had all masturbated before as home work. It was to discover how we each got off without believing that there was just one way and to make a report about it in two week’s time. So I knew what was happening to me.
I felt my own juices as I neared my orgasm. Mr. Haller was hitting me harder too. He was getting close and I was starting to make those noises again. I blushed as I thought of my friends hearing me, but I couldn’t stop.
I couldn’t stop the sounds. I couldn’t stop my body and I didn’t want to. I wanted to come. I really wanted to come and I wanted to come now.
===
The person who made this can be found on Twitter
... I must have posted this already, but I just can't find it. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED