Someone Else Is Here {straight}


I left home to let the girls have their time together. Jessy, my wife, was hanging out with her sister that she hadn’t seen in ages, I gave them the house for the day and I hung out with the boys. 
Watched some tv, played some cards, went out to eat. Five to six hours later, I think they had enough bonding time and went home. I didn’t find them in the kitchen or the living room. I walked past the den on my way upstairs and that room was dark and silent also. I was starting to think that they left the house. I then saw the light coming from the spear room and when I looked in, the first thing I saw was the one bottle that had rolled itself across the room but couldn’t get past the door and into the hallway. 
I looked up and there they were. Laying in bed, kinda under dressed with another fuller bottle on the floor with two glasses on either side of the day bed they had curled up on and fallen asleep in. 
My sister was laying on her side curled up with one breast exposed and slightly wrapped in the sheet that wasn’t covering much. I could see their legs all they way up to their panty clad bottoms. I stepped closer and watched the two of them as they slept off what ever it was that got them drunk enough to be asleep before sunset. 
I then started to wonder if I would be able to get away with fucking my wife next to her sister. It was something that we once talked about. Having sex with her sister around but not knowing what we were doing, A long time ago actually, but sex in general, where we could be discovered was a mainstay of our fantasies. 
First I start by turning my wife over. Jessy moved easily and was soon laying on her back with her legs apart. I slipped my hand into the front of her underwear and rubbed my fingers across her clit and into her hot pussy. She spread her legs a bit more giving me the ability to push my fingers into her a bit more. But it wasn’t until I lifted her shirt and started to play with her breasts and nipples that she started to moan in response to what I was doing. 
When she opened her eyes and saw me, I raised a finger to my mouth so she wouldn’t stay anything. Then instead of stopping me she watched me as I stripped in front of her with her sister sleeping at her side. I was already hard before I pulled off my boxers. As I walked back up to her she spread her legs a bit more and my cock guided itself to her pussy while both my hands landed on her breasts. 
Oh fuck she was inviting hot and so much wetter than when I took my fingers out of her just a moment ago. I looked down at her body as she went through the motions and emotions. Her mouth wide as I continued to fuck her as her sister continued to sleep. We kept our voices down, but we got more ambitious with our positions. At one point Jessy got up and pushed me back to lay on the bed in her place.  
She then bounced on my dick with her back to me and her feet on the ground. I pulled one of her cheeks to the side so I could see myself sliding in and out. When I think I heard her sister say something in her sleep next to me, I believed that our play time was coming to and end and changed places with her to bring our fantasy to a great end. I fucked her quickly, but not hard, to let her sister sleep a little longer. I kept one thumb on her clit and rubbed her until she came around them, then to just see her covered in my jizz as laying next to someone else, I pulled and pumped it out over her tummy with some reaching as high as her great breasts. 
Two hours and some minutes later, I was sitting in the kitchen eating some lasagna with Jessy when, Michel walked in looking a little odd. She was dress, that but that wasn’t it. She keep looking at Jessy before giving me and odd look. At first I thought that she knew what we did, and since I was the one getting the stink eye, I excused myself. Saying I had something on the computer to look up. But I stopped outside the kitchen to hear if she had anything to say and if it was about me. or us really. 
“Um, Jess, did we.. did we do anything earlier?” Michel asked her. 
“Like what?” my wife asked before I heard her sipping on her drink. 
“Like, um… I woke up naked, and I think the room smelled like sex,” she said almost too quite for me to her hear her. My mouth fell open and Jessy sputtered. 
“What? No!” she quickly answered. I left before I heard anymore and made a noise so they knew I was still there. 
=== The End ===
I kinda feel I need to say ‘the end’ so you don’t think another part is coming. :) 
So what do you think of this story? 
===
A brand new story. This was posted like 4-ish days ago at the most. This was a fun little story that I came up with. Once again I picked just one out of a set of gifs to post here for this story. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED