Bath Time {triad}


“What is this?” I asked as I looked at my two husbands. 
“You said to go take a bath,” Jason defended himself with even as he continued to jerk on his cock. 
“I meant with soap and water, not cum,” I explained even as I rolled my eyes at even having to tell him that. 
“I blame you too Robert,” I told my other husband who I could see was still enjoying the feel of his cock up Jason’s ass. Slowly he turned to look in my direction with a lazy smile on his face. 
“He said that he wasn’t dirty enough for a bath Beth,” he told me. I didn’t know how truthful that was or not. “So I told him I would help get him as dirty as he wanted.” That I believed. 
===
I didn't think the story was this old. I'm now in the going through the first 250 posts of my tumblr. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED