Prove My Worth {student-teacher}


This was all I could see and focus on as I stood outside the car talking to my coach. The next thing I know, I’m in his car and he was taking me home from practice. We talked during the ride, well, he talked during the ride, I just nodded and said ‘yeah’, as I constantly talked myself out of looking at his lap and failing repeatedly. It was when he told me that all freshmen had to prove their worth to the team, that I started to really hear what he was saying.

He pulled off to the right and down some trail, that I’ve never seen before and drove around the first bend so we were hidden from anyone passing by before he stopped the car.

Now my mouth was all over that stiff rod that I saw in his pants and I realize what my worth would be to the team now. The thought alone made my own cock harden.

“I’m gonna pass you around the team and see how good you are at dealing with so many of us,” Coach told me between moans.

I shook my head and mumbled as he shoved the last inch down my throat.

===

There weren't many places to go with a shot like this, but at the same time, I felt like writing something. I may work on this one too when I haven't nothing else to do, or don't feel like working one something I should be but have the time on my hands. We shall see. It didn't end as well as I thought it did.

===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED