Not Stopping {incest/being watched}




oh shit bro! mom and dad are coming in the driveway!
you want me to stop sis?
fuck no! i don’t care if they catch us anymore,this feels to damn good to ever stop!

---

I could’t stop from watching the car as it came to a stop in our drive way. I held on to Lizzy’s waist as I continued to bang way. I didn’t want to stop either.
Father got out first and looked at the house in a concerned way before he even saw us. He smiled a little as he moved his hand from his side to adjust his bulge. I almost didn’t see mom as she came to a stop next to him.
He moved his hand to hold her waist as he ushered her to the front door. She was walking right towards the window, and I came as I thought of the two of them looking down at us. My whole body shook, I grabbed Lizzy’s hair and I heard her shout as I started to come down.
When I opened my eyes again, I found myself patting Lizzy’s head before I looked up at the window to see mom standing there with her hand over over mouth as she looked at us. She then reached to either side of the window and pulled the shutters close, but not closed. Now no one could see us, or inside the house but her.
I felt a hand slide across my back and up to my shoulder and a shiver went up and down my spine.
“I hope you aren’t tired son,” Dad said before he pulled at the short hairs at the back of my head. “You didn’t wait like you were told. Now I’m going to have to punish you,” he ended before he pushed me down to lay over my sister, who I still had my cock in.
“Ah,” I moaned as the head of his dick pushing it’s way into my upturned ass.
“Again so soon Lucius?” Lizzy asked as he pushed her ass back into my groin. “No. We have to get up before they get in the house,” she said quickly as she remembered seeing our folks pulling up.
“Ah!” I said a little louder as dad pushed more of himself in and spread me even wider. He kept on going until he he had firmly pressed his pubs into my ass.
“Too late princess,” Dad said as he moved his head next to mine to talk to her.
“AH!” I shouted as he did one slam into me. He wasn’t going to go slow. This was a punishment that he was going to enjoy. My cock was hard and throbbing inside Lizzy. She jumped with me at the next stab Dad made at my hole. She gripped the couch and moaned into the cushions.
I looked up and saw my mom still standing there. Her eyes were hooded and dark. Her body was trembling a little as she watched the three of us. I’ve seen that look before. We had only just started, but it looked like she was already fighting back an orgasm.
As much as the sight helped along my current condition, it was my father’s cock that made me come before he did. Next was Lizzy as she quaked beneath me again. Then as the rawness in my ass that was starting to become, literally, a pain in my ass, was coated and cooled by the warm cum dad sprayed and dumped into my hole.
===
One of my faves and first on Tumblr. As you can also see, this plot wasn't all my idea. Someone else started something and I fleshed it out. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED