New Whore? {BDSM/gay}



Slave Work outside The Slave Camp (Forced Prostitution): Tits & Nipple Whores - Object #1914.51 (Gifs 1-10)
A conversation between two guards in front of a monitor in the central surveillance room of a special BDSM brothel:
“Oh, who is that? A new whore?“
"Yes, the boss bought him at the auction in Kelp’s Slave Camp yesterday. Do you like him?” One guard asked as he pointed at the screen.
“I don’t know… I think… the hooker is too old for my taste. Great tits and tasty nipples, but for me too old.” The other guard said as he continued to watch what was being shown on the monitor.
“And the cock?” His friend asked knowing he was still interested.
“Aye! That is a hot looking one. Looks like a good milking rod.” He said as the guest bends down to appreciate it’s cock at the same time.
“The guest seems to like the whore…” The instigator said as he now looked on also. “The boss wanted this one because he has an extremely high pain tolerance… so that little bitch gets horny from physical pain.” He said sounding a little turned on, if not impressed also.
“Really? Interesting… hence, the boner.” The second guard noted. “Maybe… the hooker is… despite his age… his cock… Maybe…”
“All right,” the first guard said as he saw that his friend had now attached himself to the idea. “Just do it during our shift. I want to watch. ”
“Deal!”
Do you want to see more material that has not been enslaved? Come to TSC: Rejected Objects! Here you can see spied objects, whose files will not be further edited for a possible enslavement: http://theslavecamp.tumblr.com
===
I edited the story. It needed it, so don’t be too hard on the original writer if you look up the rest of what they have on their site.
I was thinking of going to ask for permission to do the others, but then I read the others on his site and realized that he had a thing for sex slaves and dehumanizing them. 
I don’t do that. So in this story here, I changed all the ‘its’ to ‘his’ and so on.
Later! :D
===
I actually forgot I wrote/edited this. Now I wish I had gotten some other stories to ... fix up from this person. they are all gone now. But I think I did go to see what else I would want to tinker with and saw that most were outside of my comfort zone and the rest were pushing them. 
But like I said, lost opportunity now. Also, there was a collection of gifs for the original post but I only reposted one here. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED