More {gay/college}


I sucked in my breath as the dorm head pulled his delicious cock out of me. 
“You’ve got a great pussy there boy. Took all of me and you're still holding in my cum. I have to breed you again. Are you free tomorrow night too?”
I just shook my head slightly in a ‘yes’ way. Man, he was big. I turned to the side and watched him wiping that monster of his. 
“What about later tonight?” I asked as my hole started to want him back in there. 
“Eager slut aren’t you?” he asked with a laugh as be pulled his boxers over a cock that looked like it hadn’t really shrunk at all. 
“I’m not a slut, but I will admit to being eager,” I told him. My cock started to itch in a way that meant it wanted to be jerked. My hand drifted to my dick and felt all the cum that came from me before. I gripped my cock tightly and moaned as sensations raced to the head. 
“Damn boy,” he said as he looked at me while pulling up his jeans. “You do make a tempting sight, but I have to make rounds.” He continued to stand there looking at me. I hoped that he would change his mind and stay to impale me some more. My ass started to twitch at the idea of him filling me again and I felt some of his cum slip down to my thigh. 
‘I’ll be back in two hours,” he said before coming closer and sucking on the head of my cock that was above my hand. The shock of feeling his hot, wet tongue licking at my piss hole had me bubbling up onto his lips. He licked it clean before looking at me again. “Maybe less,” he added on before he turned to pick up his shirt and pull it over his head before leaving my room. 
As the door closed behind him I fisted both my hands over my whole cock and jerked hard in both directions while fucking up into the air. My cock hurt. My balls hurt. My ass remembered its pain and begged for more. 
“AAAAHhhhh….”
===
I was just asking myself where this story was. Now I know. :) 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED