Dirty Deviant Desires {incest/threesome}


I don’t remember how it got started, but dad said that we had to learn to do it right so he could fuck us. I do remember the many nights he would sit in the chair in the corner of our room and watch us practice as he slowly pulled on his cock. In the beginning, he would tell us what to do. Tricks to get the job done, but almost too soon he went silent and made us learn what would work on each other. To come up with something new on our own.
We would switch out each night so we both had equal time and chances to get it right and get eaten out. If he came before whoever was on the bottom did, we would do the next night again. This was the clit nibbler’s punishment. Her sister got off. Her dad got off, but she wasn’t allowed to because she wasn’t fast enough. She wasn’t good enough. Yet.
And so we would do it over and over again until the pussy sucker got their sister off before dad popped his load. That is when the cunt licker got fucked and everyone came.
===
I could have sworn I posted this before, but I couldn't find it. I posted this a while back on tumblr and then lost the photo that went with it, so I found a new one a few months ago and reposted the story with that photo. So I should have had the story here since it's not very new. But if anything, I've learned that I've missed posted a bunch of stories on here. 
===

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED