The Story Of Maids Exclusion Explained

Hi again. 👋

You may have notice that I didn't list a few things in the categories I set up the other day. Mostly where they were just me talking to anyone that might have come by, like now. Updates about stories. Problems that I've run into. News type stuff. Most of which I seemed to now post over at Wattpad these days since I've mostly left this site as something of a home base to find all my work.

But this has something to do with this site, so I'm talking to the masses again.

Like the title said, this is about the stories group titled "The Stories Of Maids". When I listed the other stories, I jumped over this. One there are so many that I have to put them all in one place. Two, they cover a lot of ground. I can't pic one category to stick it into. Three, I'm suppose to be making a book out of them so I wouldn't have to.

So how would I describe the stories? Nudist lifestyle? Yes and no. Sex for money? Also yes and no. Sexually free. Completely.

It lives in the world of "Naughty Pet" "Weekend Chores" and "Keven Called".

I seriously don't feel like posting the links to all those parts. There is no order so you can do a search on this site for 'maids' and you can just read them as you find them. "The Story Of Maids" search.

Fair warning, there are alot of them and they will be worked on until the pdf is made.

Later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED