Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 19 {bxm}




I woke up today feeling good. Rested, and almost completely ache free. I sat up and looked around. Dad was still sleeping but light filled the room. I checked the time and it was almost eight am.

I entertained the idea of ordering breakfast for both of us, but I didn't know what he would have liked. So I got up and made my way into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used the toilet before taking a shower. I was back in the bedroom area pulling on my shorts when my Dad finally woke up.

"Morning," I told him as he looked in my direction.

"Morning," he answered back as he rubbed his face. "You're up early," he stated as he sat up.

"I was thinking of spending some time by the pool, or going to the beach again," I told him. "Unless," I hedged my answer as I waited to find out if my Dad and the guys had already made plans.

"Nothing," Dad said before he swung his feet over the edge of his bed. "I was thinking of perhaps having dinner with them since we are leaving tomorrow," he said as he looked in my direction.

"Where?" I asked him as I walked towards the phone and the menu next to it. I think I saw the breakfast section on the front. I leaned against the small desk as I started to look it over. Right above SIDE ORDERS was a Breakfast Quesadilla. But I wasn't feeling it.

"Not sure," he said as he stood and started towards the bathroom. "I was going to ask if you even wanted to before I made plans beyond that," Dad said before entering the bathroom. "Oh," he said as he stuck his head back out. "Can you order me some coffee, blueberry pancakes with a side of western scrambled eggs please?" he asked before disappearing again.

I picked up the phone and called in his order and decided to get about the same thing. I got some apple juice along with my western omelet with homefries. We were both sitting in chairs watching the morning news when the bell for our room rang.

I got up, confident in the fact that I was dressed this time and opened the door to get our breakfast. Instead, Alic was there with a stuffed backpack slung over one shoulder.

"Alic?" I asked completely surprised and puzzled. "You're leaving?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I have work in the morning, so I'm heading out now. I just wanted to say good-bye," he told me with half a smile on his face. I started to drift towards him. Either for a hug or a kiss, I wasn't sure, but before anything could have happened, Alic saw something and stepped back. I followed his eyes and saw a lady standing off to the side with a cart as she waited on us.

"Good Morning," she said to both of us.

"Good Morning," I answered before stepping back into the room, to keep the door open for her. I almost bumped into Dad who came to see what was going on.

"Alic came to say good-bye," I told him as the lady wheeled the cart past us.

"Ok," he said before stepping up to my side and looking at Alic. "Have a safe trip," Dad told him as he extended his hand. They shook hands before Dad nodded in my direction and went back inside and I then made room for the lady to leave.

"I won't keep you from your breakfast," Alic told me.

"It'll keep," I answered back. "Do you want some company while you wait for the taxi?" I asked him.

"I have my own car," he told me with a true smile. "I just haven't needed to use her since I got here," he explained. "She's a sweet little two-seater," he explained. "Do you want to see?" he then asked.

"Sure," I said as I smiled back. I turned to tell my Dad, but he just waved me out without having to hear me ask.
"I'll be right back," I told my Dad as I pulled the door closed behind me.

"What kind of job do you have?" I asked him as we walked towards the elevator.

"Warehouse worker," he said as we fell into step.

When we exited the hotel a valet was already waiting and asked if Alic if he was Mr. Tant before giving him a set of keys when Alic said yes. I looked ahead and saw something that honestly looked like a cute little red car.

"It's a 2008 Smart Fortwo Passion Coupe," Alic said as he rubbed the roof of the car. "Do you want to go for a ride?" he asked me.

"I thought you were leaving," I said surprised.

"I am," he answered back. "I was giving myself a lot of time, but I can give you a short ride before hitting the road," Alic told me.

I looked at him, and then at the car. I wanted to jump in, but my Dad thought that I was just walking him out, not going somewhere with him.

"I don't have my phone," I finally told Alic as he loaded up his bag into the back of the car.

"I'll call him," he said as he pulled out his phone and I jumped into the passenger seat. It wasn't cramped at all, but it was a little odd when I looked back and didn't see more seats. Then Alic got into the car and buckled himself in. I quickly followed suit.

"Your dad said thirty minutes," he told me. "I would take you out to eat something, but you have breakfast waiting for you back in your room," Alic said as he started the car. "So where do you want me to take you?" he asked as he checked the traffic before pulling out and turning right.

I sat there thinking about it and as quickly as I thought about him pulling over for a quicky, I dismissed it.

"I had fun," I told him. "Maybe we can keep in contact?" I asked him.

"Maybe," Alic answered back as he took a left. "I'll have to ask your dad to make sure he's ok with it," he added on as he pulled to a stop outside of a park.

"Why do you have to ask him? He introduced us," I told him.

"He brought us together for this one thing," Alic said as he turned off the engine and sat back in his seat. "Just this one thing. I don't know if he would like it for all of us to keep in contact with you," he explained.

"Well not all of you," I started off too quickly with. "Just you," I added on as I looked away.

"Do you want to date me?" Alic asked without laughing at me.

"I honestly haven't thought that far," I admitted. "I just wanted to get to you know you some more," I told him.

"Why me?" he then asked.

"Logically, you are the closest to my age, so we should be able to get along a little better than the others. But Kent is cool too," I told him as I thought about it. Kent did seem to want to hang with me more and liked how we talked about food and such.

"Maybe you should try and get Kent's number then," Alic said as he looked out his window at a guy pushing a baby buggy past his car. "I like you, don't get me wrong," he started again. "And if I had met you on your own and we clicked I would be all for us keeping in touch-" Alic paused. "But this wasn't meant to be anything more. Like I said, I was here for optics and perhaps to let you not have to deal with only a bunch of old guys," he said as he tried to make a joke at the end. "But you aren't what I'm looking for right now," Alic confessed.

"I get it," I said as I tried not to feel disappointed and a little rejected by what he said. He was right and I wasn't that stuck on him. "You can take me back now," I told Alic. "I have to heat everything when I get back. I don't know if that is going to save my home fries," I continued as he pulled away from the curb.

We hadn't gone that far so we were back at the hotel in like five minutes. I got out of the car when he came to stop, but before I closed the door I looked back in at him.

"It was nice to meet you, Alic," I told him. "Really," I added on.

"It was nice meeting you too Richard," he said before I closed the door. I didn't look back as I jogged up the steps back into the hotel. A few minutes later I was knocking on the door to my room since I didn't take my key card with me.

"That was quick," Dad said when he opened the door and saw me.

"We didn't have much to say," I told him before I walked over to the table and pulled the dome off my plate of cold eggs and home fries. I took them over to the microwave and set it for a full minute.

"Is something wrong?" my Dad asked. He was still standing by the door that was already closed. "Did Alic do or say something to upset you?" he asked again.

"Not really," I said as the microwave beeped. I pulled out my plate. "I just asked him if we could stay in touch and he said that he wasn't interested," I explained as I walked back to the table and took a seat.

"Oh," he said before he walked across the room and sat down next to me. I had eaten most of my fries and was working on my eggs when Dad spoke again. "If you want to keep in contact with any of them and they feel the same, I won't stop you," he told me.

"Thanks," I told him before I took a sip of my juice. I glanced up at my Dad and he was looking at me as if he wasn't sure things were ok. "Thanks, Dad," I told him again and I smiled back at him this time.

"So I take it you would like that dinner with the rest of the guys then?" Dad asked as he stood.

"No," I told him as I cut into my eggs again. "I can just see them off and thank them for showing up," I said before I lifted the piece to my mouth. Before I raised it to my lips I paused as I thought better of the question that paused in my brain before I continued eating.

"So you said that you wanted to go to the pool today and the beach?" Dad asked.

"How about just the beach and on the way back we get more ice cream?" I asked him with a grin on my face.

======

I'm cutting it off here. I'm sorry. There is no sex and the ending will be in the next part. I'm sure of it.

My toes are freezing and I'm going to bed before the sun comes up.

Later.

P.S.

I made some adjustments to where the beach is in this story and how you get there. It was bugging me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED