Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 20 {bxm}


When I was finished eating and we both used the bathroom, we were off to the beach. It wasn't the same route we took the first time. We stayed in the town a bit longer this time, but when Dad pulled up to a supermarket I understood why.

We got a six-pack of sprite and four more bottles of flavored water. When we were in the car again, Dad took a right and after four or so blocks. I finally saw the sea as we got onto the highway. Twenty minutes later we were pulling to a stop in a nearly full parking lot. We each carried a bag and a towel as we walked towards the umbrellas and hoped two were still free.

I was starting to think that we would have to lay our towels in the shade of the pier that was on the far end of the beach when two girls packed up their things and left. Right in front of us. Score. We quickly claimed the chairs before anyone else did.

The shadow cast by my umbrella started about mid-thigh when I was laying on the lounge chair once I had ditched my shirt. After plugging in my earbuds, watching people as they walked by, and a few as they sunbathed with and without shade plus two sprites later, my whole body was shaded and I fell asleep.

I'm positive that it was my face starting to feel tight and hot that woke me up. But I did hear my Dad calling my name as I tried not to look into the sun as I opened my eyes. I then realized that he was next to me and moving my umbrella.

"Sorry," he apologized. "I just realized that your umbrella wasn't covering your face," Dad explained. "It's time we got something to eat anyway," he added on with a nod of his to the side. I knew what was back there, but I looked anyway. These umbrellaed seats were an advertisement and lure.

I saw people sitting at the bar that was out front under a covered trellis type thing. The tables and chairs of the dining area were in the back.

"Sure," I said as I now appreciated the umbrella's shade again. I looked around the chair until I found my phone lying on the sand. My earbuds were still in my ears, but they had been pulled free of my phone. When I picked it up I saw that it had paused partway through Freedom by George Michel and that it was almost two in the afternoon.

"Come on," Dad said as he patted his pockets to make sure he had his wallet. I held on to my phone as I stood and looked at the other shaded lounge chairs. Half of them were empty so I was sure that ours would still be here after we ate, but we picked up our things anyway.

Dad held one bag with what was left of our drinks as we started to walk towards the Mexican restaurant. We could have eaten at the bar, but I followed Dad as he walked into the back and my skin shivered a little as I came into contact with the cool breeze from their air conditioner.

There weren't that many customers back here, so as soon as we sat down, there was someone there giving us a menu and saying welcome. The waitress smiled a bit longer in my Dad's direction after she told us her name and that she would be back soon to take our order.

After reading through the menu, I decided to try the Chilaquiles. It sounded interesting. Dad asked if I wanted to share a plate of Elotes. There were three to a plate, and whoever liked it the most could have the last one. I agreed because who could turn down corn on the cob?

Within a few seconds of us laying down our menus, Chloe, our waitress, was back to ask us what we would like. She was clearly keeping an eye out for us. But how much of that attention was due to my Dad, or the lack of customers, I didn't know.

Dad went first since she was looking at him. Camaron al mojo de Ajo, he said in bad sounding Spanish. Then the Elotes that we were going to share and two glasses of house-made lemonade. I then asked for my Chilaquiles.

She asked if that was all, but we already knew that we were picking up ice-cream on the way back, so we told her no. I picked up my phone to send a message to Cassy as I realized that I hadn't texted her at all for the whole time I've been here. Granted, I've been busy, but I didn't think I could tell her about this, at least not right away and certainly not all of it. I then noticed the photo button next to the text field. I didn't understand why it caught my attention until my Dad tried to get my attention.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel after we finish eating, or do you want to hang out for a few more hours?" he asked me. I blame sleep for stopping me from processing his near-naked look earlier. He must have taken his shirt off when I had fallen asleep or not looking in his direction. She wanted a picture of this. I could appreciate what I saw, but there wasn't much of an itch to do anything, not even touch him.

As I lifted my phone to take a picture of him as he looked around for a second, I thought of an answer to his question.

"Are you sure the rest of the guys are leaving tomorrow?" I asked him as my phone clicked loudly letting him know that his photo was taken. I approved the photo and was typing a message when he started to speak again.

"What is that for?" Dad asked me instead of answering my question.

"Cassy wanted a picture of you in swim shorts," I told him. He nodded his head as he looked around at the decor again.

"As far as I know, the rest of the guys are leaving before check out at eleven," he answered. "Do you want me to ask them what time they would be leaving, or do you want them to stop by the room when they do?" Dad asked me next. I hit send on the message and placed the phone down on the table as I thought about it.

"I think having them swing by our room would be best," I told him. Dad nodded his head in at least understanding if not agreement.

"And staying at the beach after we eat?" he reminded me.

"Can we go to the indoor pool when we get back to the hotel?" I asked instead of answering again.

"Oh no," Dad said as he shook his head. "That is a price tag I'm not paying," he told me.

"That much ha?" I asked without expecting an answer. "I don't feel like staying," I finally said and Dad nodded his head again.

We didn't have anything else to talk about so after a few seconds I picked back up my phone and played a game while we waited for our food. Dad soon did the same, but I really didn't think he was playing a game as he did something on his phone.

Ten to fifteen minutes later our food showed up hot and smelling great. I went straight for the corn on the cob. It was roasted and sprinkled with different colored spices that covered this white sauce type thing that clung to it. It had a taste that I couldn't describe but was undeniably delicious. I ended up playing rock, paper, scissors with Dad for the last one. It was so good that we both wanted it.

I won, but I cut it in half and gave Dad the other piece. He would have done the same and the smile on his face as I gave him the plate with his share made me happy. We then ate the rest of our meal. We ate slowly and then as we sipped the water that was left on the table for us, because of how spicy the food was, Chloe materialized to leave the bill and clear the table.

Dad was on his phone again while we waited for Chloe to come back and take his card, but for some reason, she was taking a while.

"Why don't we just pay the bill at the bar?" I asked him. Dad looked around to make sure she wasn't headed in our direction before he picked up the bill and his card that he had already placed on it.

"Come on," Dad told me and he started to walk away from our table. We quickly paid and then walked along something of a boardwalk back towards our car. We were halfway there when a cold breeze swept by and I shivered a little. The sun was still up, but the heat seemed to have already moved along.

When we finally got to the car, the parking lot was half empty and I enjoyed the heat that had gotten trapped inside the car while it was sitting there. We were going around a slight bend as I looked at the sun hanging in the sky over the water when Dad said something.

"So what kind of ice cream do you want this time?" he asked even though we were like ten minutes away from the supermarket at least. He had gotten Rocky Road for me the other day, and it was one of my favorites, but I was flexible with my flavors.

"Do you know if they have Moose Tracks?" I asked him. I had about five flavors that I picked from depending on what I was in the mood for. And right now I felt like Moose Tracks.

"I think I saw some," Dad told me as he turned around another bend. I looked ahead of us on the road and saw the stoplight that marked where we would be turning back into the town. I had the towel wrapped around my shoulders when I exited the car. It was only as I was hurrying across the street that it occurred to me that I should have put my shirt back on.

It didn't think the hotel would be a problem, but stores were the ones that had those "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" hang-ups. I made sure that my towel covered me enough that they couldn't tell if I was shirtless or not and no one stopped me as we walked in and I followed my Dad to the isle that had the ice cream. I was bent over looking for my flavor when someone slapped my ass. I shouted as I quickly turned around and Kent was standing there grinning at me.

"Kent," Dad said before I could.

"What are you doing here?" I got to ask him next.

"Robin told me where he got the ice cream from so I came to get some for myself," he told us. "Robin didn't feel like sharing," he added with a grin.

"What flavor do you want?" I asked him as Dad turned back to the freezer.

"Strawberry," Kent answered.

"Strawberry?" I questioned him. "Mr. 'broaden your food boundaries' likes simple strawberry ice cream?" I slightly mocked him.

"I'm simple when it comes to my ice cream," he told me with a grin. "What about you?" Kent asked as he nodded to the shelves of ice cream behind me.

"Trying to find Moose Tracks," I told him as I turned around and started to look again. Then I remembered that I had already searched the upper shelves and was looking at the back of the bottom one.

"Found it," Dad proclaimed from two doors down as he held up the carton to show me.

"Great," I said as I walked down to take it from him. When I turned back to Kent, he was reaching in for his own.

"I'm glad I ran into you," Kent said as we all started to walk towards checkout. "Well, both of you really," he added on. Dad and I stayed quiet as we waited for him to tell us what he wanted. "Can I give Richard a ride back to the hotel?" Kent asked my Dad. "I want to ask him something." Considering how my talk with Alic went this morning, I got tingles up my back at hearing his words. I looked at my Dad to see what he was going to say.

"Why?" Dad asked him back.

"Just to talk," Kent assured him.

"Just to talk," Dad repeated and Kent nodded his head.

"Ok," he said as he took the ice cream from me and then the one that Kent was holding on to. "I'll just make sure these don't melt. You have thirty minutes," Dad told both of us. I nodded my head in agreement and understanding.

"Thanks, Trever," Kent said as he shook my Dad's hand. I then followed Kent through an unmanned checkout and then out onto the street.

"The car's this way," Kent said when I stood still too long as I pulled my towel closer to my body. I turned to follow him and we walked down the side of the block. Soon I saw his car not much further down the street. We got in, buckled up and he pulled away from the curb. As we made a turn, I saw my Dad walking out of the supermarket holding a yellow plastic bag before he stopped to look at us as we drove by.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" I asked Kent about a block later.

"I wanted to know if you were willing to have something of a relationship with me," he started and I looked in his direction. "I'm not saying that we date, even though you are old enough," he started. "But maybe see each other once in a while. Text or a real phone calls every now and again," he hedged before going quiet.

I was still looking at him. He really wanted to stay in contact with me after all this.

"Well?" Kent asked me when he couldn't stand my silence anymore.

"I would like that too," I told him as I snuggled a little into the towel around my shoulders.

"Well that was easy," he commented. "Do you think your Dad will be ok with this?" Kent then quickly asked.

"He already said yes," I told him with a smile.

"Huh?" Kent asked in confusion.

"This morning Alic came by our room to say good-bye and I was able to ask him if he wanted to stay in touch when I walked him down to his car. He said no," I looked over at and then away from Kent. "I told my Dad afterwards when he asked me what happened. He then said that if any of you wanted to keep in touch with me, he wouldn't be against it," I explained.

"Lucky me," Kent said a few blocks later. I smiled to myself, but I'm sure he saw.

"Are you taking me to the hotel now?" I asked him as I swore I saw it up ahead.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Kent asked without trying to sound like he was trying to be innocent about it.

"Well, my Dad did give us thirty minutes," I reminded him.  "We could pull over and exchange phone numbers," I told him. I was being honest, but smooth I was not.

"Hahaha," he laughed. "Alright," Kent said before he turned off the street and into the dark parking lot of a building that didn't look abandoned. I had my phone out and ready by the time he turned off his engine.

"So what's your number?" I asked him. I typed it in as he told me then I told my phone to save it as a contact. "What's your last name Kent?" I asked him next.

"Willis," he answered as he now reached for his phone.

"Richard Kirkson right?" Kent asked as he looked up at me for his phone. I nodded my head as I clicked on the contact photo place holder.

"Smile," I said when I looked back up and saw him look up at the same time. I was blinded by the light of his flash as I took his photo. We both laughed before saving the photo we took of each other.

"I have to take your photo again," Kent said as I moved down to the Facebook field. I lowered my phone and smiled in his direction as he lifted his phone to try once more. I forced my eyes to stay open as the flash went off again.

"What's your Facebook?" I asked as he saved my photo.

"I don't use it much just so you know," Kent warned me. "But if you really want it, it's kt.williss. With two s'es," he told me.

"So you don't want mine then?" I asked him after I entered what he told me.

"Not really," I heard him say as I saved the contact information and turned off the screen. "Done?" Kent asked as I looked up at him.

"Yeah-," I barely finished saying when he caught me off guard with a kiss. Once I got over the shock, I was kissing him back and showing off what I had learned that week as he pulled me across the space between our seats. Kent leaned back against his door as he laid my weight over his. He then held face between his hands as he pushed me away.

"I don't think we have much time left, so are you ok with us just kissing?" Kent asked as he rubbed my nose with his as he waited for my answer.

"Yeah," I answered Kent as I pushed forward to kiss him again. I laid my full weight over him as he turned his body to have me lay between his legs. My upper body was bare as Kent gripped my waist and held me by the back of my neck as we continued to kiss.

=====

Clearly, this isn't the last part.

I'm sorry.

I really am. I tried and kept typing to get to the end of the story, but I hit 3,000 words and we haven't even seen the Robin and Jimmy yet never mind see them off.

So. See ya next part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED