Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 18 {bxm}


Someone was playing with my hair again. I turned and pressed my face into their hand and kissed the palm before I opened my eyes to see who it was. I froze when I saw my Dad looking down at me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me instead of being mad at the level of affection I showed him. Unknowingly, but still.

"Ok," I said not being able to think of what else to say. "Maybe a little tired," I added as I fished around for something more to say.

"Hungary?" he asked as he leaned back a bit. I wondered what time it was. How long ago did Sam leave? I quickly found the clock this time as I looked to my side. It was after six o'clock. I think I was sleeping for over two hours but I wasn't sure.

"Maybe," I said as I questioned my body. Yeah, I felt it there. I was hungry. "A little hungry," I said as I looked back up at him.

"Let me know what you want," Dad said as he stood and walked over to the landline in the room. I almost asked for a burger and fries when I remembered what Kent said about trying new stuff.

"Where's the menu?" I asked my Dad since I was sure there was one here. Somewhere.

"It's over here," Dad said as he picked it up from next to the phone. "You don't know what you want?" he asked as he brought it over.

"I feel like trying something new," I told him as he handed it to me. I looked the menu over, looking for the dinner section to find out that one didn't exist. What I did find was an all-day menu. I then read it almost like I was learning it for a test.

It had headings of Starters, On The Fly, Salads, Flatbreads, Handhelds, Savor and Sweets. I didn't look twice at the Salad section since the hunger I felt when Dad woke me had already grown more intense and I wasn't willing to bet that a bunch of lettuce would fill me.

I drifted back to the Flatbreads and read it over in more detail. Margherita came with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, plum tomato, and basil. The Pepperoni sounded like a pizza with tomato, mozzarella, and parsley. The BBQ Chicken one caught my attention with its bacon, tomato, cheddar, and avocado. The last one was Fig and Chevre. I didn't read anymore since I wasn't sure what chevre was and I wanted to actually eat what I ordered.

My eyes strayed to Handhelds which were a mix of wraps, burgers, and sandwiches. But I liked that they came with fries, but I should be able to get some fries with the flatbread right?

"Ok," I said out loud as I looked up at my Dad.

"What will it be Sport?" my Dad asked as he picked up the phone. I waited until he got someone on the other end and waited to hear what I wanted.

"I would like the BBQ Chicken flatbread with a side of fries and a Seven Up," I told him. I listened as he repeated it to the person at the other end.

"Normal fries or the truffle ones?" he then asked back. I was slightly surprised that he bothered to ask. He would have just picked the plain ones for me normally. I remember seeing truffle fries on the menu and did a quick check. Sea salt, truffle oil, garlic aioli, and reggiano. I'm pretty sure that the last thing was a cheese.

"The truffle ones," I decided as I told him at the same time. Dad then held his hand out for the menu as he confirmed the truffle fries to the person taking the order. He then did a quick scan of the menu himself before saying what he wanted. Dad asked for the turkey burger and crispy cauliflower bites.

When I moved to get off the bed I felt twinges in my hips and back and I looked for the bottle of Alive that my Dad had gotten for me yesterday. I was a little surprised to see that it was still on the side table with the same note he left me, under the empty glass.

As I stood, allowing the sheet to fall away, I realized that I was naked once again. For a moment I thought about putting something on, but considering how naked I had been for most of this trip and my Dad's lack of protest to my nudity, I decided to stop worrying about it. I took the bottle of pills and the empty glass as I walked naked into the bathroom.

While I filled the glass I stretched and extended out the other half of my body as I yawned. I took the pills with half a glass of water. I brushed my teeth before I had to sit on the toilet to use it. Eventually, I was walking back out feeling even more hungry and drinking another full glass of water.

"You're sure you're feeling ok?" Dad asked when he saw me walking towards him. I think I saw his eyes as they moved slowly over my body. But I knew he wouldn't do anything about and I didn't want him upset at me for hinting at any sexual interest he had or me.

"Yeah," I told him when I lowered the glass and looked down at the table that seemed to have just gotten here. "I just had to use the bathroom," I explained as I pulled a chair closer to the table.

"I don't think you've ever tasted a truffle," Dad commented as he sat down next to the table.

"Well, today is the day," I told him as I removed the domes and stacked them off to the side. Dad then stacked his domes over mine. His crispy cauliflower bites didn't look like the hard white bits of cauliflower that I expected. They looked more like chicken nuggets that just weren't as dark with two dipping sauces on the side.

My stuff didn't look that bad either. I went right for the fries since no fry I ever ordered tasted as good as it did than when it was hot. I couldn't describe what truffles tasted like other than a little smoky, maybe, but the fries were great anyway. They were thin and crispy and covered in the snowy reggiano cheese. I licked my fingers before reaching for a flatbread. There were three of them on the plate. The flatbread was softer than I expected and they looked like funny little pizzas topped with avocado slices. Not that the flatbreads were small. They required both hands to lift them from the plate.

We were both quiet as we ate, but I think that was just because the food was too good to be spoken over. Also, what did we have to talk about? He knew what I've been doing all day, but that didn't mean I was allowed to ask him what he was doing all that time. Right? I decided that unless he brought it up, I wasn't going to ask him. So we ate in silence.

There was a pitcher of lemonade along with my Seven Up, so when I ran out, I poured a glass and used it to wash down the last of my dinner.

"That was great," I said to the room at large.

"Yes, it was," Dad agreed as he ate the last of his cauliflower bites. "Do you have any room left for dessert?" he then asked.

"Dessert?" I asked as I looked around the table for a plate I knew I didn't miss.

"I got you some ice cream when I went out with Robin," he said.

===

I woke up with my phone hot in my hand. I had been playing a game as I sat in bed after dinner and half a pint of Rocky Road ice cream and it looks like I fell asleep. I turned to see where my Dad was and he was sitting in the armchair with his back to me.

"Dad," I called out thinking he might have fallen asleep too as I sat up. Then I saw the lights playing across his face from a video he was watching on his phone. I didn't hear any sounds as I got closer, but I've fallen asleep that way too, so I wasn't surprised he was sleeping through the sounds playing in his ear.

I placed my phone on the side table and slide out of bed feeling less achy as I walked towards him still naked. I had wrapped myself in the sheet to feel less expose after dinner, but I hadn't bothered to put on any clothes.

I was about to reach out and shake him awake when I saw that he was already trembling. He wasn't asleep. He was jerking off to the video. I had seen him masturbating about two weeks ago, but I was so much closer now. His smell mixed with the heated scent of sex made its way to me. I pulled my hand back. I didn't want to stop him. I wanted to see him cum again.

My cock hardened at the sight of him fisting his cock and the sound of his labored breathing. I drifted too close to the back of the chair somehow and brushed my now hard cock across the fabric. I refocused my eyes and for the first time saw what he was looking at. It was me and Kent in the back of his car.

He knew what I was doing because he was having us recorded. I then remembered the camera that they had set up the first night. I thought it was a one-time thing. I looked around the room. Were there cameras in here too? Or was this something that Kent did on his own? I looked back down and saw that his hand was moving faster over his stiff cock. I looked at the video and I remembered what I was feeling then.

Kent's cock was already in me. My hand was extended as I gripped the top edge of the seat. Kent was going faster. I smelled the seat under me again. My ass cheeks burned from the friction of his pubs on me. I was going to cum at any moment. I saw it building up in my leg as they shook outside of Kent's. I turned to look at my Dad. His movements were stiff and hard as I watched him milk his balls. I didn't hear a grunt or swear word from him as he seized up in his seat.

I felt the inside of my cock burn as it waited for me to jack it off too. Dad wasn't moving and I didn't think he wanted me to see him like this, so I retreated quietly and crawled back into bed before he saw me. I watched him as he stood and pulled the earbuds out. When he turned around I closed my eyes and listened for hints of where he moved to. I opened them again when I heard the door to the bathroom close.

I peeked to make sure that he didn't just walk in and then back out again. I was alone and I wrapped the blanket and sheets around me some more before I made space under them so I could jerk off without being seen too easily. I kept my eyes on the door and stopped when my Dad came back out. My eyes were slits in the dark as I watched him walk around my bed. I heard the faint creak of the springs of his bed as he laid down. He was to my back now and he may have been watching me for all I knew, but I didn't think he would see what I was doing as I slowly moved my hand up and down my cock again.

I went slow. Either to draw the feeling out, or because most the guys got me to delay cumming so much today, or I somehow thought I could do it until he fell asleep. I didn't care. I was enjoying myself whatever the reason and then I came without warning. It was the hardest fight of my life. I couldn't moan or scream out. I couldn't let my body move the way it wanted, but my tremors shook the bed none the less.

I waited to hear anything to prove that he saw me. I waited and waited but the room stayed quiet. So I slowly turned around and saw him laying on his bed, with his back to me. He hadn't seen me. I was safe. Now I could go to the bathroom and clean up and I did.

=====

You didn't expect the sex, did you? Me neither. But I don't think it feels shoehorned in.

2,150 words and I'm going to see about making the last part the last part. :) Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED