Watch, But Won't Touch Covers





I stopped writing this story to make the covers. I have mentioned that I don’t like the pic that I post with this story anymore.

So, the next post for this story should be the last part. I haven’t started, never mind finished it to say for sure, but in preparation of that post, whatever it happens to be, you can read through the whole story HERE in order and with links to the next part of the story.

I do apologize for any mistakes that you find in the story. I will read it over and catch some of them before I PDF the whole thing into a book like I did with Summer Job.

So, there you go.

Oh, in case you are wondering where the other warning is, ‘This story is meant for adults etc.” that will be after the cover in the PDF version. So before the story starts that warning will be seen. Not many people will see or even look at the back cover unless someone prints it out the whole thing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED