Watch, But Won't Tough - Part 17 {bxm}


-:Father's POV:-

Throughout the day I watched the streaming video as it was saved and remotely cut it once their hour was up. I would then go to the bathroom to take care of myself and then watch over Richard as he took a nap for a few minutes.

I would then start the count down for the next hour. Each time someone came back, lots were cast to see who would go next and that person would do what they wanted for the rest of the day. Stay and hang out, go to their rooms and sleep or get something to sleep. A few wanted to see how their video turned out but they weren't allowed the watch the whole thing since I had to be monitoring the live feed for when the next guy's hour started to hit the record button. The next guy was chosen with lots.

Robin had set it up. He used spoons. Those white disposable ones. He marked the handle with a red marker he happened to have had in his bag. I held them this morning to see who would win the honor of seeing Richard wake up. Once Alic came back, he held the lots and so on.

When Richard called after his hour with Robin saying that he needed to get out of the room, we had to quickly set up Kent's phone to send a video to the server. At that point, I took a nap.

When I woke up from my alarm, I saw that Kent's video had been saved to the server twenty minutes earlier. I played it for a moment to see where he had placed his phone. Any longer and I would have been tranced by the movement of Richard's back. I felt myself sliding under the pull to watch him without blinking and almost reaching my hand up to touch his skin. I've had to fight that feeling a few times already for the day.

"I need to get out for some air myself," I said as I stood.

"Where do you want to go?" Robin asked. He had stayed back after he oversaw the lots to talk with Jimmy while I took my nap on the couch.

"I don't know," I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "I just don't want to see my son getting fucked for a few hours," I confessed.

"Why?" Robin asked me.

"You are the ones who can't keep your hands off him," I pointed out.

"That's because we aren't the ones trying not to," Jimmy added in. The only two left to spend time with Richard were Jimmy and Sam so we had just tossed a coin to see who got him last instead of next. Sam won that hour and in doing so asked for an extra thirty minutes since he would have to go slow because Richard would have to be sore by now and may not even want to have sex with him. I told him that I would think about it.

"You do remember why you guys get to fuck him and not me right?" I asked Jimmy feeling a little defensive since I wanted to hold my son down and fuck him like he wanted me to. Like Kent just did. Like Jimmy was looking forward to doing. He was mine and I loved him. I balled my hand up in rage at the unfairness of Richard being my son and having other guys fulfill his fantasies instead of me.

Then I felt the crack of guilt and duality hit me again. I was his father and I did love him and to make sure he continued to see me that way, I couldn't have sex with him. I opened my fists and rolled my shoulders. Jimmy hadn't answered my question and he didn't need to. We all knew the answer.

"I can do with a ride," Robin said. "How about I meet you downstairs and we can go see the beach or something?" he suggested. The beach was only thirty minutes away via highway, but it gave us a destination when I didn't have one.

"Ok," I agreed. "Just let me get a few things done first," I told him as I moved towards the door.

"I'll meet you in the lobby," he said as I was about to close the door. I made it to my floor in time to see a maid coming out of the room across from ours. I let her into our room and told her to change the sheets along with doing a general cleaning before I went to the bathroom. When I came out she was sprinkling something onto the carpet. I thanked her and gave her a tip of twenty dollars before I left to meet Robin downstairs.

I found him talking to Jimmy. I was still half upset with him, but we both knew where the other was coming from even if we took different actions concerning the same situation.

"I decided to wait down here for Richard instead of hanging out outside your room like a creep," Jimmy explained. I guess he thought I was wondering why he was there. I just thought he was still talking to Robin.

"Sorry for, earlier," I started. "I just need to see something different for a bit," I explained. I watched as he nodded his head in understanding. "Do you mind if I wait with you?" I asked Jimmy. "I just want to see him get back safe before I leave," I explained.

"Not a problem," Jimmy answered and I took a seat next to Robin. We didn't have much to talk about at this point, but we managed to pass a few sentences back and forth until I stood to see if Kent's car was driving up. My phone said that Richard's rest hour would be up in six minutes.

"They should be here soon," I pointed out as I drifted towards the entrance as I continued to look for their car.

"Do you ever think you are too protective of the kid?" Jimmy asked me as we all now stood at the entrance. A valet walked up to us and Robin talked to him while I looked at Jimmy.

"I set this up for him and left all of you alone with him for hours at a time and you accuse me of being too protective?" I asked him without giving him time to answer. "I care about Richard. I worry about him when I'm sure he's fine until I can see him for myself," I told Jimmy. "I'm sure you use to worry about your kids too," I pointed out.

"I still do," Jimmy answered back. "But I also know they are old enough to take care of themselves and if they need my help for something, I know they would ask. It doesn't help me or them to worry," he told me. At that moment I realized that Kent had driven up the driveway and Richard was already out and walking towards us with a large raspberry covered slushy cup in his hand.

He smiled at me as he got closer before glancing at Jimmy and Robin before looking back at me again. My heart swelled at the light I saw in his eyes.

"Having fun?" I asked when he stood in front of me.

"Yeah. Interesting and fun," Richard said while his ears started to turn red. I clasped the back of his head and rubbed his neck for a few seconds as I smiled at his slight embarrassment.

"Well, Robin and I are heading out for a few hours. Call me if you need me for anything," I tell him as I lowered my hand and looked him squarely in the face.

"Sure," he answered back. I nodded before I looked over at Jimmy. He nodded back at me and I took some comfort from that gesture.

"I'll let you know when I'm on my way back," I tell Richard as I walk past him and towards Robin's car. I didn't look back as we pulled out into traffic. We weren't in a rush to get where we were going, so when we saw a supermarket up ahead about fifteen minutes into our trip, I had Robin pull over so I could get us some drinks. Ten minutes later I was back in the car with a six-pack of flavored seltzer and we were moving again. Robin was driving and didn't need a DUI ticket and I've had my unconscious allotted amount of alcohol for the week.

The ride took longer than thirty minutes, but then Robin wasn't taking the highway. He cut through town after town as he stayed away from the coast until he no longer had a choice.

We made it to the beach in just over an hour. We rolled down the windows, eased the seats back and watched the beachgoers as the walked past, sat under the sun or played with a ball of some kind as we sat there slowly drinking. Kent had turned on the radio when I went into the supermarket and we left it on so it wasn't quite in the car as time ticked away but it was low enough that it wasn't too distracting. As the sun started to slip away and I finished my third drink Robin spoke for the first time since we got there.

"Ready to head back?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted. "Let me toss these out first," I said as I collected the empty cans. I got out and walked about fifty feet to the only trash can I saw and dumped them in it. On my way back I saw some people walking past me with ice cream cones.

"I need to stop off at the supermarket again," I told Robin as I started to buckle myself in.

"What for?" he asked me.

"Ice cream for Richard," I explained.

"I like Pistachio myself," Robin mentioned as he reversed out of the parking spot and drove back towards the hotel.

=====

For those of you who hated the flashback with the new POV, the story will now move forward. I still don't know if I have two or three more parts to write to wrap this up. I'm going to try and aim for two, but that comes with no guarantees.

Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED