Not Alone - Update News

Hi ya.

I took like .. 4 maybe 5 days off from writing 'Watch, But Won't Touch" to read over and edit an old short story. I gave it a new name, a new cover and then the whole pdf-ing process and then replacing of the original version with this new version. Lucky me, I only had it in two places.

If I have a copy of it here, I'm not going to track it down and just leave it as part of history. This post will let you know that this story is out there, and that I have fixed/updated it.

Why did I do this? And why did I do it now?

Well it was the title. This old story was named "Look, But Don't Touch". See? It was too close to the current story and as I got closer to the end, it really started to bug me. I also never liked the title. Ever. So this gave me a great chance/reason to change it.

So I had to change the title. And since this story had a cover, I had make a new cover. Once the cover was finished that left the story itself.

I was disappointed with the amount of mistakes that I found and had to correct. I could say that I only saw these mistakes now was because I haven't looked at the story since I posted it on Scribd in 2013, but I would like to believe that I've improved too. A little.

So here is the story.


Not Alone by JemGirl on Scribd


Also, if you can't see it, let me know and I'll post a link to a pdf download for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED