Watch, But Won't Touch - Part 16 {bxm}



-:Father's POV:-

Alic told a joke that had me laughing into my drink as I tried to drink it. When I finally managed to touch the glass to my lips Kent tapped me on the arm. I turned to look at him and he pointed towards the entrance. For a moment I thought I would see Richard there trying to get my attention, but instead, there was Robin walking towards us.

"Hey Robin," I said when he was closer. "What do you want to drink?" I asked as he took a seat at our table. I noticed when Kent waved our waiter over at the same time.

"What are you guys having?" Robin asked instead of giving me an answer.

"I'm drinking an Old Fashioned," I said as I lifted it for another slip.

"A coke," Alic admitted to.

"A Whisky Sour," Kent chimed in with.

"All over the place, I see," Robin commented. The waiter arrived and he turned to Robin right away and waited to be told what he wanted to drink. "I think I'll try a Moscow Mule," he said with a nod of his head as if he was making up his mind after saying what was on it. "How much would that be?" he then asked the waiter.

"That would be $10.23 unless you are staying at the hotel," he told him.

"I am. Room 344," Robin informed him with a slight grin.

"Then it's $8.50 with proof of your room's key card," the waiter said as if he would be happy if Robin got the drink, but would live if he asked for something cheaper.

"I'll take it," Robin then said as he fished out his card and showed it to the waiter.

"Do we have time to get some fries?" Alic asked before the waiter tried to leave.

"No," Robin said as he spoke up again. "Richard's already outside looking for you, but I thought we could have a drink. He's chatting with Sam right now," Robin ended and the waiter walked away to get his drink. 

"So you are giving Sam and the kid some alone time?" Kent jokingly asked. The idea didn't sound all that bad to me, but I checked my phone for the time instead of commenting. Robin was right, we didn't have much time left.

"Do you normally drink Moscow Mules?" I asked Robin as I turned my phone back over on the table where it had been with the others.

"No. It's something new that I've been wanting to try. Normally it would be a beer or Seven and Seven or a Gin and tonic the few times I go to a bar," Robin said before looking up as the waiter walked over with his freshly made Moscow Mule. It's the only time I've seen them serve a drink in a copper cup. This one wasn't very shiny and it had a pattern of pits all around the body. It even came with a handle.

"How is it?" I asked once he had taken a sip and didn't complain.

"Not bad. I haven't had vodka much, but," he said before taking another sip. "Not bad," he repeated.

"I hear the trick is the copper mug," Kent informed us before he took a sip of his own drink and puckering up after tasting it. "I like the sour part," he said defensively when he saw all of us looking him. Alic laughed, Robin took another sip of his drink and I checked the time again.

"Time we got going," I said as I stood and swallowed what was left of my drink. They did the same before we made our way out to the lobby. I saw Richard sitting on those circular chairs that surrounded a few pillars with Sam.

"I love being on time," I heard a familiar voice say behind us. We all turned and saw Jimmy as he stepped up to our little group. Robin laughed before we started walking towards Richard and Sam who had seen us by now.

===

The rest of the night was as normal as a night out with the guys could be. Outside of Richard feeling up Jimmy and Robin during the movie, everyone behaved themselves, as far as I saw.

When I was waiting for Sam, Kent, Alic, and Richard to show up at the hotel, I was starting to question not if they went off-script, but how far off-script.

"Do you think they stopped for a quicky?" Jimmy asked out loud.

"I hope for their shake that they didn't," I answered back. I wasn't trying to bust anyone's balls for no reason. I had real concerns about them injuring Richard.

"They're in the car, so there that," Robin said.

"So?" I asked.

"It's small. If they are having sex with him," he stopped when he saw the look in my eye. "If, I said if. Then it would have to be one at a time and that would take a while. If they get here soon, you would know they didn't," he ended on what he thought was a good note.

"Five more minutes and I'll call Sam myself," Jimmy said from his place against the wall. I looked out to where all vehicles would have to turn off the main road to come up to the front of the hotel. One car tuned in, but it wasn't theirs. I walked into the lobby to take a seat and see how long it was going to take for them to show up.

"Here they come," Jimmy said. I turned around and there was their car. They were waiting for the light just outside the entrance.

"Let's meet them at the elevator," Robin suggested even as he started to walk towards one side of the lobby. We both turned and followed him.

We watched as they walked into the lobby, hugged each other and then separated. Richard walked towards us and they walked to the other bank of elevators on the other side of the lobby.

"Where are they going?" Robin asked as he looked at the other guys walking away.

"We already said our good-byes, so they're going to their rooms," Richard said as he got closer. The elevator opened as he caught up to us, so he just walked right inside and held the door open. "Or did you want them to say good-night to you too?" he asked as he waited for us to get in with him.

Jimmy and Robin looked to each other while I shook my head before I stepped into the elevator. The other two were right behind me.

"So you said good-night already to the other guys?" Robin asked once the doors were closed.

"Yeah," Richard answered as he glanced at me for a quick second. "We just kissed," he added on really quickly.

"Are we all going to get a kiss tonight?" Jimmy asked causing me to look at him now.

"I thought so," Richard answered. Now the guys turned to look at me. I thought about it and realized that since Richard claimed to have kissed the others and I never said that kissing wasn't allowed, I couldn't deny them what the others got and what Richard was more than willing to give.

"Kissing is fine," I finally said as I turned to look at the doors. A second later they opened onto our floor. Jimmy and Robin walked with us to our room. I unlocked the door to our room and left it open as I walked inside.  I kicked off my sandals and thought about turning on one of the cameras, but decided to let them have a moment instead. So I, along with Robin, looked on as Jimmy pushed Richard up against a wall and kissed the life out of him.

"I've been waiting for this all night," Jimmy told Richard when they stopped for a breath.

"I'm sorry about what happened at the movies," Richard told him as he leaned back in to continue the kiss.

"Really?" Jimmy asked as he pulled away a little, stopping Richard from reaching his target.

"Well, it was a little unfair what I did to you and Robin considering you guys couldn't touch me back and I did leave you kinda hanging," Richard admitted.

"Well, we get to touch you back now, so no hard feelings," Jimmy said before kissing Richard again as his hands grabbed Richard's ass and pulled him into his grinding crotch.

"Just kissing," I warned both of them as Richard wrapped his arms around Jimmy's neck.

"I ain't stripping the boy," Jimmy said quickly over his shoulder before he pressed his lips against Richard's. I told them only kissing, but I knew that they were going to find a way to get off. I was going to make sure that it didn't get out of hand.

Richard's back was pressed against the wall as they kissed hard and Jimmy's hands, holding on to his ass, pushing Richard's crotch over his thigh and wedged his thigh between Richard's legs. They were going to hump their way towards an orgasm.

A deep moan left Richard's chest and I barely heard it as Jimmy swallowed it. Richard was getting more into it as he wrapped a leg around Jimmy's hips and rocked his ass faster. Jimmy broke out of the kiss to suck and lick Richard's neck as he squeezed their bodies tighter together. Then I saw as they came at the same time.

"Yes! Ahh, Fuck!" Richard screamed out causing my cock to go from hard to painful to leaking in my shorts. They were motionless now and leaning against the wall. I then became aware of Robin's huffing and looked to see that he hadn't been able to resist jerking himself off. I looked back at Richard and he was still holding on to Jimmy. The leaking was getting worst. I knew that if I didn't do something about it, I would look like I peed myself.

I walked into the bathroom and freed my cock quickly. I didn't have to rub or tug or anything. Once I held it I was cumming and I grunted as quietly as I could while I aimed my cock at the toilet bowl. I didn't want them to take advantage of my absence so I cleaned up as quickly as I could before going back out there.

"Your turn Robin," I heard Richard say as I re-entered the room. Jimmy was just letting him loose and stepped aside to clear the way for Robin. Robin looked at me for a second as he tucked his cock back in before walking around the mess he made and towards Richard. Compared to Jimmy's it was a slow kiss that looked like it would take a while and since they had both already cum, I may be the one to call it quits.

Jimmy went to use the bathroom and I cleaned up the mess on the carpet before it set in. When we were both finished and I had decided to give Robin and Richard another minute they stopped on their own.

While Richard was saying goodnight to Jimmy and Robin at the door I picked up the remote for the tv. I was flipping through what few channels there were as I tried to find something to lug me sleep when Richard walked over and gave me a quick peck on the lips without any warning.

"Night Dad," he told him.

"Night Richard," I responded. "Take a shower," I added on as I remembered what just happened to him.

"Of course Dad," he answered back as I watched him stripping on his way to the bathroom. I turned my attention back to the tv, but I didn't see anything as what I just witnessed played before my eyes again only to have me remembering my problem. The pieces were starting to come together when Richard walked out of the bathroom. I watched his lean nude body as he walked right towards his bed.

"I'll turn the tv off soon," I told him. He looked happy, and I clearly saw finger bruises on his back and hips. He didn't say anything and when I pulled my phone out to think about calling the others, I heard him snoring.

===

I feel like I should have had this written sooner, but I was getting a few other things done.

Just cleared 2,000 words this time. I think I'm looking at 2 or 3 more parts to get this story wrapped up.

The picture at the top of these story parts is starting to bug me, but I'm stuck with it for now. I'm looking forward to making a cover for this story and it looks like that won't be too far off now.

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED