Summer Job - PDF Book

Hello. 👋

I just realized that I hadn't gotten around to making a book out of Summer Job when I was sorting out my stories here. You can see the link to that page in the top left hand corner with all the colorful circles.

So in between doing that, and kinda writing/re-writing a story, I read over all the parts, made changes, copy and pasted to a word processor, did the formatting, tracked down a decent bit of clip art for the cover. Made a front and back cover then merged everything together.

So there you go. If you can't see it, let me know. I have no issues with e-mailing you a copy if you want it.

Summer Job by JemGirl on Scribd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED