Weekend Chores {public nudity}



“Oh, hello May,” Susan said as she saw me looking at her. That snapped me out of it. I just walked away from Kiki and I thought that we were the last ones on this floor, never mind this part of the building.
“Are you going down?” she asked before stopping to brush something off of her shoulder and then right breast.
“Yeah,” I answered as I tried to sound normal.
“Great. I’m done too. I’ll go with you,” She stowed something before going to get her broom. All brooms had to be returned the cleaning supplies room downstairs before leaving.
I tried to think of a way to pass the time until I was by myself. I really needed some alone time. As we turned to walk down the stairs, I knew what to talk about. The reason we were now naked. It was a valid topic of conversion. I then realized that I was alone. I had stopped and she was now ahead of me. As I was about to catch up with her she stopped, but my mouth kept on with its mission.
“I never expected them to go along with Kiki’s suggestion,” I said as I walked past her.
“Why not?” Susan asked back before she started to sweep something off the stairs.
“May! Wait up!”, Kiki called to me as she turned the corner.
“Speak of the devil,” I said under my breath before turning around.
“You left without me,” she said as she got closer.
“No, I didn’t. I told you I was leaving and to meet me in the changing room when you finished with your bit. You just had to empty the trash and put in a new bag,” I told her.
“Oh,” she said with a pause as she came closer. “Ok. I’m done so let’s go together,” she said with a smile back on her face.
“I’m waiting for Susan,” I told her as I leaned my back against the wall. It was cold and actually felt good against my skin. She turned and looked at Susan as she swept something, that I didn’t even see, down one, then two, and three steps until she got to the floor below.
“I’ll be right back,” Susan said before disappearing around the corner. To get a dustpan I believe.
“You are waiting for her?” Kiki asked me when she thought that Susan couldn’t hear her or us.”You didn’t wait for me to throw something away, but you stand here and wait for her to sweep steps?” I turned and looked at her. From the top of her green hair that she got by the teachers. Her perky nipples that were on ok sized breasts, down her skinny short body that sported hips. To the area between her legs that I knew for a fact was freshly shaved or waxed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did both for today. My gaze ended at her bare feet. We weren’t even allowed to wear our shoes.
“Yes,” I simply said.
“Why?” she asked as she came closer. She still held on to her broom while my own was leaning on the wall next to me.
I looked into her lilac colored eyes and considered my answers. She was technically my friend.
“I’m upset with you,” I told her. I watched as her face crumbled.
“Why?” she managed to ask without crying. And for her that was something.
“Why?” I asked surprised, but really not by much, that she forgot why I told I didn’t like her proposition that she had for the weekend cleaning crew at school. “Look at me,” I told her. She cocked her head to the side as she did a quick up and down look at my body. She then shook her head and waited for me to give her the answer.
“You like walking around naked,” she said in her defense before I could say anything.
“Almost naked,” I corrected her. But that wasn’t why I was really mad. “I had to shave,” I told her.
“Of course,” she said as if she was saying it was raining and you had to have an umbrella.
“I liked my hair down there,” I told her. “My boyfriend liked the hair down there-”
“But your girlfriend didn’t,” she added in.
“Did Oki put you up to this?” I asked surprised. “You somehow spun this idea of the weekending cleaning crew doing it naked to, I don’t know what-”
“To keep us from damaging and dirtying our clothes,” she supplied me.
“.. How, I’m afraid to ask-”
“By fucking my Dad during a school council meeting while they watched and promising to do it once a week with each of them until they all had a turn,” she said with a smile on her face.
I slapped a hand over my eyes to keep from continuing to see what I was seeing in my head.
“You did that, all that, just so my girlfriend could have me as clean shaven as she was?” I asked Kiki. She nodded her head. I brought my legs a bit closer together. I was wearing a slightly modified tampon so I wouldn’t be dripping all over school. As Kiki said, I liked showing off and this was as much as I’ve shown off and it would have been imposable for me not to get turned on, but I wasn’t going to let others know.
“I had to go to three classrooms before I found one,” Susan said as she came back and started to sweep up what she had collected. The sheen on her skin showed that she wasn’t just waiting around the bend to interrupt us.
“Done?” I asked Susan as she seemed to be looking for more to sweep.
“Yeah,” she said.
“Then let’s go. My Mom will be here to pick me up in thirty minutes and I want to take a long shower,” I told them as I lead the way downstairs. “Kiki, aren’t there women on the school council?” I asked before we reached the ground floor.
“Yes,” Kiki answered. “Three.”
=======
I found this drawing and a story started to come to mind right away. As I was about to write it out, I remembered a friend of mine @aljokester and wondered what he would come up with from the drawing. 
So I asked him if he was willing to write a story for this pic I found and see what the other person came up with. He said he was in. Great. I gave a time limit of 4-6 day and he was fine with that also. In the end, we both posted our story on the 6th day. Friday, 20th July, 2018.
So my story is up. I don’t have a name for it. Sorry, but if you have been reading my stories on here you know that they just about never a title. 
Next we have the story from @aljokester . He’s a friend of mine that I found years ago. Or did he find me? I think he found me. Here on Tumblr to boot. I would run my stories by him once in a while. He seems open to a lot of things and I believed that he would be honest and give me feed back. He gave me some, well a lot of help with a story that I need to get back to, to be honest. We just about built a whole world for this trilogy that I really need to start working on again. Anyway…
So he told me a week or two back that he was going to start writing his own stories so when I saw this, I thought it would be a good thing for us to do together. So here is his version. I’m not going to look at it until after I post this. 
Now we have about 4 ‘judges’  for this little contest of ours, but for those of you who would like to weigh in, go for it. Leave a comment on this post or pm either one of us with your vote/comment for our story. :) 
I will make a new post with the vote tally and links to the judge’s tumblrs. :) No I will not say which way each of them voted. 
Later. :)
=======
Don't bother with the links. They are gone, but I wanted to keep them here anyway. At least for a little bit.
Later


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED