Honey Pot {fxm}




Melissa demanded that David lick her then and there to apologize for what he did. David looked around before he reached for her skirt and pulling it down to her ankles. Melissa fell back onto the seat he had found her occupying when he walked into my back yard.

She wasn’t wearing any underwear, which was normal for all of us here. When Gina pulled out her cell to start recording, the rest of us moved out of the shot and watched as Kelly pulled off her shirt, and played with her nipples as her husband ate her out during our little party.

Every time Melissa moaned, more and more couples pulled away from the main group to explore somebody's body. I did a quick sweeping glance and saw gals on guys and guys all over their gals. The triads tried to use one of their partners as some kind of shield as if we couldn't understand what was going on behind them.

The swingers were more open in their, appreciation, of the show that Melissa and David were giving us. When Melissa started to shake her way off the lawn chair, taking the blanket with her, she gripped the handles as David gripped her thighs to keep her legs apart and to keep going. He was really apologizing to her because even as she came down from her first orgasm, he licked and nibbled her pussy lips and clit into a second climax in quick succession.

I almost rushed forward to keep her from falling onto the concrete patio but she somehow managed to save herself or David had a better grip on her than I thought he did.

"Am I forgiven?" David asked as she started to sit up and smiled in his direction.

"Yes," everyone said the same time Melissa did, causing the two of them to jump at the amplified answer.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" came from the far corner of the garden, and we all turned to see Jillian as Matt fucked her from behind while she tried to hold onto the statue of the lady holding flowers.

We all watched as they finished and when Jillian opened her eyes and looked around, along with Matt, she blushed before asking us a question.

"Were we too loud?"

Snickers grew throughout the backyard until just about all of us laughed at the whole situation while a few got redressed. As I turned to walk inside to get some more drinks, I realized how turned on I had become. My pussy squished the moisture that was in my tunnel and just about to come out as I now moved again.

=====

So this is what happens when I start a story, then set it down for like three months, then come back to finish it.

It took me a while to remember where I wanted to take the story, but I think I got there. I almost feel like apologizing for ending on such a soft note, but I won't. You will just have to live with the fact that some of my stories end on a hardcore note, and some end soft and even a sentimental one once in a while.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED