All Together Now - Part 9 {gay / age gap}

"Keep your distance Ian," Max told my uncle. "Start moving, Seth," he then commanded me as he pushed on my lower back. I slowly moved upwards until I think I felt the ridge of his cock head hit the ring of my ass on the inside. I then moved back down a little faster since I didn't feel much resistance now. 

"I'm fine with watching," Uncle Ian told him as he walked into the room. "For now," he added on as he placed a chair in front of us. I was pushing my ass down into Max's crotch to make sure that I had all of him while watching my uncle as he took a seat and spread his legs wide to show off his cock. 

When I was convinced that there was no more cock for my ass to swallow, I moved back up again and then down once more. But I lost my balance a little, and my hands went back to keep me from falling onto Max. 

"You're good, Seth," Max told me as I felt his hand in the middle of my back. "Lay back on me and lift your legs up onto the couch," he then said. I went slow to make sure that I accomplished some things. One, don't fall. Two, keep his cock in my ass. Three, don't fall. 

I managed all three before I just laid back against his body for a second to marvel at my accomplishment. I found out that I had better leverage with my feet this high up. But my hands stayed on Max's chest, so I'm sure that helped with my balance also. I moved up and down as to get us going again. I started to moan without reserve as that good feeling started to spread. 

"AH!" I shouted in surprise as I lost my cock in Uncle Ian's mouth. I leaned back onto Max's chest as I pushed my cock up into that warmth. 

"Damn," Max moaned into my hair as I felt his fingers gripping my arm. 

"You taste good, Boy," Uncle Ian informed me once he pulled himself off, and I slid back down the full length of Max's cock. 

"Did he come in your mouth?" Max asked Uncle Ian. I didn't know if I did, nor did I care. 

"Yeah, a little," he answered. "But it was just enough to make me want more," he breathed across my inner thigh. I was horny now. Before, I was getting turned on, but now, now I was horny. I started fucking up into the air to drive my ass down onto Max's hard cock. I was ready to start chasing down my orgasm, and I needed his cock to get me there. I didn't factor in Uncle Ian's mouth. It wasn't on me at the moment, so I didn't consider it a factor, no matter what he just said. 

I bounced off of Max's crotch, and I heard him breathing hard with me as I worked at getting us both off. My eyes were closed as I bit my lower lip until I whimpered at the feel of Uncle Ian's mouth again. He wasn't sucking my cock but kissing his way along my inner thighs. His hair brushed my balls before his breath did. I moaned, and Max gasped as my hole tightened around him in response. 

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Max swore behind me. I started to move again when I realized I had stopped. 

"Oh God," I said out loud as Uncle Ian descended on my cock on my upward movement on Max's cock. "YES! God!" I shouted as he sucked on me, and I just froze where I was on Max's dick again. I felt my ass moving with my shaking insides as Uncle gave me a blow job. 

"Ahhhh," I cried as Max wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me back down his dick to sink himself as deeply as he could while Uncle Ian continued to lick and suck me tightly into his mouth. 

"Oh God," Max moaned as he echoed what I just said. I felt my stomach as it fluttered under his arm. His other hand had already crossed my body and was tweaking one of my nipples. I was getting close. My body felt like it should be moving, and I tried to fuck my way up into Uncle Ian's mouth before pushing my way back down onto Max's thick dick. I only got a few complete movements out of my system before Uncle Ian now held me down by my spread thighs. As he pinned my ass to Max's crotch, Uncle Ian managed to turn up the strength of his suction. 

"FUCKing God!" I shouted a few moments later when I came and continued to come as I felt my uncle suck and swallow the cum he pulled out of my body. I pressed myself back into Max's body as my hands reached forward and held Uncle Ian's hair as he continued to assault me. 

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Max chanted through my hair as he came in me. Uncle Ian was a strong man, so when he held me down, he held Max down as well, so I wasn't getting big thrusts while he moved as much as he could to fuck his cum into me. 

I thought that this was the end, but Uncle kept going. I tightened my fingers in his hair as my legs started to kick and sounds bubbled out of me. I was reaching the end of my rope and was ready to hit his shoulder to make him stop when Uncle Ian lifted his head off my tortured dick. 

"Ah," I breathed out loudly in relief. "AAAH!" I then screamed when he kissed and licked the head of my cock. Too sensitive. 

"I wonder if I can get some more out of you?" Uncle Ian said. It may have been a question, but I considered it a threat. 

"Sure," I said. "In a few m-!" I was stopped short as I felt him, I'm was sure it was him, pushing his fingers into my ass alongside Max's cock that was still snug inside me. My eyes pinged around the ceiling as I waited to see what he was going to do next or was trying to do now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED