All Together Now - Part 6 {gay/age gap}


"Ok," Max said as he spoke up. "I think we have worked up a good appetite for breakfast," he told us. I smiled into his chest. 

"Do we get pancakes?" Uncle Ian asked him. 

"I made waffles," Max answered. I looked at up him as I slightly doubted his answer or was impressed that he already got up, made waffles then came back to bed. 

"What time is it?" I asked as I tried to keep him in the hero category for a while longer. 

"I don't think it's ten yet," Uncle Ian said from behind me.  "I gave up waiting for you to wake up sometime after nine," he confessed. I then felt the weight of his head as Uncle placed his chin on my shoulder to look up at Max. "When did you make waffles?" he asked. I looked at Max too, since I was also interested in the answer.

"I made them two days ago. From scratch, with apple butter. And if you feel like it, there is also a cinnamon syrup that I made since it came with the waffle recipe," Max bragged. 

"I love you," I told him from the depths of my empty stomach. I reached my body up to kiss him, and I moaned into his mouth when I felt Uncle's cock flex in my ass where it has stayed this entire time. 

"What about me?" Uncle Ian asked just before I felt his teeth pressing into my shoulder. I tightened my walls around him as Max licked and nibbled at my lips. 

A long low moan came from him as he kept us pressed together. I reminded myself to keep flexing as I continued to kiss the man in front of me. 

"Are we going again?" Max asked as he pulled away. I just whimpered with my eyes closed as Uncle Ian started to fuck me again. 

"I'll take that as a yes," Max said before I felt him turning my face up for him. "You forgot something," he told me before I felt his lips on mine and the smooth pill that soon slipped into my mouth. I had forgotten about the lozenge that I slipped into his mouth just moments ago. I sucked what was left of it now as Uncle Ian rocked my body into Max's as he picked up speed. As I felt Max's cock rub a hot spot into my hip just to the side of my hard dick, a question came to mind. Well, two things flitted through my brain, with one of them being a question. 

The thought was more of a realization that our cocks weren't rubbing together this time. The question I voiced out loud. I could only blame the fucking for my inability to think better of that action since answers were there just waiting for me to consider them.  

"Why isn't Max fucking me now?" I asked Uncle Ian even though I didn't try to turn my head to look in his general direction. 

"Do you want me to stop, Boy?" Uncle asked me as he slowed down. 

"No," I almost shouted as both my cock and ass twitched in protest of him stopping before I came. 

"No?" Uncle asked as he slow fucked me. I opened my eyes to see him gripping Max's shoulder as he pushed me into his body and pulled himself out of mine. "You just asked me too," he said when he was closer again. 

"No, I didn't," I said as I finally crunched the last bit of the lozenge that was left in my mouth. "That was just a question," I told him. "I want you to make me cum," I confessed as I looked at his fingers as they left nail marks on Max's skin. I didn't see his other hand move until I felt his arm as he wrapped it around my chest and pulled me back with him. 

"We flipped for your lovely ass Seth," Uncle breathed into my ear as he continued to pull me backwards to sit on his lap. 

"AAhh," I moaned without restraint as my weight had me sinking down onto his cock and pushing it deeper into me. 

"You are mine until we have to eat," he spoke into my ear. 

"Fucking Hell," I barely spoke as I felt an orgasm threatened to burst out of me. I felt warm cum sliding down my cock. Uncle held me down as he flexed his cock deep in my hole. His shaft rubbed against my prostate and I was about to just let it happen when someone pulled on one of my nipples. 

"Aaahh!" I shouted as my ass clamped down on Uncle's cock and mine shot cum across the distance between myself and Max. 

"OH! You are a fucking dream," Uncle said as he held me still against his quivering body. His breath was heavy and hot as it covered the left side of my face. "Open your eyes, Seth," he told me a few seconds after the last spurt of cum left my body. 

Slowly my eyes opened to see Max looking at us. His cock was sticking up with a red gland topping it off. His crotch and lower abs were covered in cum. Mine and his.

"You have a mess to clean up and a cock to keep company until I'm done breeding your ass," he said with a hard edge to his voice that had my cock hardening again. 

"Yes, Uncle Ian," I answered before I slowly leaned forward and crawled my hands through the cum that I just sprayed across the sheet until I touched and fondled Max's balls. I licked them clean before I moved to his crotch and licked up the warm cum that was there. I tasted the difference between his and mine as I made my way towards his belly button. 

I was on my way back down the other side when Uncle started to fuck me again. I paused to enjoy the sliding. 

"Don't stop," he told me. 

"Yes, Uncle," I said between gulps of air. I pressed my forearms against Max's thighs as I licked my way back down with my head bobbing from each thrust I received. I turned my attention to the cock that was sliding along the side of my face. I hollowed my cheeks and used Uncle Ian's movement to push Max's cock in and out of my mouth. 

I moaned down the shaft as Uncle started to move faster. Max placed his hand in my head before he pulled on my hair as he now fucked my face. I stayed where I was. Crouched between their bodies as they fucked me to their end. My fingers pressed into Max's legs as my bobbing cock tried to erupt again. Nothing came out, but my balls continued to push and I felt my body burn from the inside as I think I orgasmed anyway. 

I moaned throughout the whole explosion of nerves and before I stopped I choked on the cum that was now filling my mouth. I actively sucked it down before I sucked his cock clean like Uncle Ian told me to. 

"That's my Boy," Uncle said as his fingers dug into my waist as he hit me harder. He was close to cumming. To breeding me like he said he would. One of his thrusts accidentally had me deep throating Max for a few seconds until I was able to pull free and gasp out loud. I grabbed Max around his hips and held on as Uncle shot hot spurts into me over and over again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED