All Together Now - Part 5 {gay/age gap}

Despite what Uncle Ian had said, he, nor Max, got to fill me with their cocks that first night. They fucked my hands until they came as they kissed me in turn. My ass was pulled apart, spread open, licked, and rimmed constantly. 

When one more squeak couldn't be forced out of me, we finally stopped. Max got up and was back with a large warm mug of honey-sweetened tea that I slowly sipped as Uncle Ian fell asleep holding me. 

Once my cup was empty, Max eased me into another kissing session and position.  

"I missed you," he said quietly when he pulled back and looked into my eyes. 

"I thought that you would have missed me enough to have fucked me when I first got here," I told him in return. I rubbed my palm over his chest before I inched closer. 

"You've been gone for months," Max told me. "We missed you, but we aren't going to hurt you. Besides," he paused to look over my face. "It's your first day. We needed to loosen you up a bit since you haven't had anything back there since you left. And, we needed your answer first," Max added on as his face got closer to mine again. 

I kissed him as I understood what he said. I missed them too. I only jerked off a few times before my trip here. I didn't know that having someone making me cum could feel so much better. I knew that things were done to asses, sexually, but I didn't really know how until Max and Uncle Ian got their hands on me. 

Everything we did was fuel for every jerk off session that I indulged in as I counted down to my next stay here. 

"You didn't think I would say yes?" I asked Max as I pulled back. I sucked on his lip as Uncle Ian pushed his crotch against my ass in his sleep. Max shrugged his shoulder when he was able to look at me again.

"You could have found yourself a cute boyfriend while you were gone," he said. 

"A cute boyfriend?" I asked him. Max shrugged again. 

"Or a Sugar Daddy," he said with a big grin on his face. 

"I do need someone to buy me sexy underwear," I said as I joke. That caused Max to laugh lightly. 

"You seem to be doing ok," he said as he brushed his hand through my hair, causing me to close my eyes. 

"I can pick them out just fine. I need money to buy them," I said as I kept my eyes closed and snuggled in closer. That caused Uncle Ian to pull me back towards his chest. I reached out for Max, and I felt as he moved towards me. We fell asleep in a pile of arms and legs that comfortably fit together. 

===

I woke up to a slow humping on my ass. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Max was slightly sitting up as he held me against his chest. My legs were on either side of his, and they were spread wide. 

"Huh?" I asked as I looked around a bit and saw that there were arms braced against the wall on either side of Max's head. 

"Good morning," Max told me before he kissed me awake. As I kissed him back, I felt a few things. Something big was being pushed and pulled out of my ass. I felt Uncle's chest as it pressed into my back in time with the thrusts I was feeling. He was fucking me. My cock hardened, and I felt as it slid alongside Max's as I was pushed into his body. I moaned into his mouth and was very happy when my throat didn't hurt. 

"I want to hear," Uncle Ian huffed into my ear loud enough for Max to hear also. Max moved to kiss my jaw before he pulled away completely. 

"Oh fuck," I said as my ass tightened its grip on Uncle's cock, and I felt him get bigger in response. 

"You woke up right on time," Uncle Ian said as he came in, pushing himself deeper. "You feel as tight as you did the first time I slipped my fingers inside your hungry ass," he told me before pulling back. 

"Here. Open up," Max told me as I felt something being pressed against my lips. My eyes stayed close as I opened my mouth a little and in slipped something like candy. As I sucked on it, I realized that it was a lozenge. Most of the time, it was stuck between my tongue and cheek to make sure I didn't swallow it once Uncle Ian started to go faster. 

"Fuck me!" I shouted at one point. 

"What am I?" Uncle shouted at me. "What am I?" he asked again when I didn't say anything soon enough. 

"An ass fucker," I said loudly as I rocked in Max's arms. Max left marks along my shoulders and upper chest before he started to froth with me as we were both being fucked into. 

"Fuck yes," Uncle Ian ground out. "Say I'm yours," he almost pleaded with me. 

"You're my fucking ass fucker," I said loudly past Max's ear. "Fuck my boi ass good," I told him. "Fuck me," I told him. "Fuck me," I told him. "Fuck Me!" I shouted as I felt my orgasm starting. 

I tightened my arms around Max's neck. Max's hands grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart for Uncle Ian to fuck me deeper as he went faster. I don't know when Max over our cocks, but it was already there when I started to shake from my core outward as I now came and spurted cum over Max and myself. 

"OH FUCK!" Uncle Ian shouted as he fucked me deep with the top part of his body pressing in on my back. I moved my tongue and found the lozenge that I had forgotten about but didn't lose when Uncle Ian finally stopped. I soothed my throat as we all rested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED