All Together Now - Part 7 {gay/age gap}

Those waffles were awesome. Uncle Ian and I were quiet as we polished off the first of the large waffles on our plates. 


While Uncle Ian and I cleaned up in the shower, Ian said that he would get breakfast started for us, then switch out for the shower. I barely got to kiss him for all his effort before I was lifted off my feet and taken into the bathroom by Uncle Ian. 


Amazingly we didn't fool around as much as I expected while we bathed together. We did kiss. There was no way we weren't going to do that. Uncle cleaned my ass out for a long time as we jerked each other off and cleaned the other's cock at the same time. We left the bathroom half dry and were wrapped in towels as we made our way towards the kitchen. 


I smelled aromas that reminded me of how hungry I was as we got closer. As we exited the hallway, Max stood up with a baking sheet in his hand and closed the oven door. On said baking sheet were six big waffles. He proceeded to divide them up between three plates that already had two waffles each.  


Uncle Ian went for the coffee maker as the microwave dinged. I stood on the other side of the island as I watched Max pull out a container holding a brown liquid that quickly filled the kitchen with the smell of warm cinnamon. 


"Here," Max said as he carefully handed it off to me. I took it to the table before coming back for my plate. I was presented with it as Uncle Ian walked towards the table with his plate and a full cup of coffee. 


I took a seat and picked up a fork that was already there waiting to be used. After that first delicious bite, I remembered to spoon some syrup onto it. I then poured some orange juice into my glass. They were already on the table waiting for us along with the forks and spoons. 


I looked up in time to see Max as he left the room to now take his shower. 


"Do you ever cook for him?" I asked Uncle Ian around the thick and slightly crispy waffle. 


"I tend to burn things," he answered me a minute later. "So I just grill whatever he wants me too," Uncle told me with a wide grin after he took a sip of his coffee. 


"Will I get to see you burn anything?" I asked before taking another bite. He was quiet as he chewed. 


"I guess we could have a barbeque before you head back," he answered. We then dug in until Max came back out. He was wearing a blue terry cotton robe, but his hair was still wet when he walked back into the room. I was starting on my third waffle when he sat down next to me with his full plate of four.


"I have another tray in the oven if you want more," he tells us as he spoons the syrup over his stack and in between each layer. I paused to look at the almost two waffles sitting before me and questioned if I was going to be able to finish them, never mind eat more. 


I cut out another wedge and dipped it in some syrup that had pooled on my plate before sliding it into my mouth. It was as delicious as the first bite I had, but I was starting to feel full. I wasn't full yet, but I'm sure that moment wasn't too far away. 


"How do you like them?" Max asked when Uncle Ian stood to refill his cup. 


"The best I've ever eaten," I told him after I swallowed what was in my mouth. I reached for my glass to find it empty. I refilled it halfway before taking a sip. "How many waffles did you make?" I asked as I closed in on the last part of the third waffle. 


"I still have some batter in the fridge, and there are the six in the oven," Max informed me. "Do you want more?" he then asked me. 


"I'll be lucky if I finish what's on my plate," I confessed as Uncle Ian sat back down. "They're huge," I said as I looked over at his plate. He had one left also, but he was soon cutting into it as I watched. 


"My balls aren't that big," he told us with a laugh. I laughed too when I got his misunderstanding. 


"He was talking about the waffles, not your stinking balls," Max told him. 


"They are very clean," Uncle Ian said as he lowered his hands. "Seth made sure of it," he finished with a laugh. 


"That's it for me," I told them when I lowered my fork to the plate with a slice of waffle on it. I almost got halfway through my fourth waffle. I didn't even want to drink any more orange juice. 


"Going to watch some tv?" Uncle Ian asked me before I thought of standing. 


"He has to bush his teeth first," Max said. We both turned to look at him. "I won't lie to his mother," he told us before taking another bite. 


Uncle Ian gave me a look before he reached for his cup. "We'll find you later," he said. I stood and licked coffee from both their lips before I went back to the bathroom. 


I brushed my teeth, used mouthwash, then bushed again before I left the bathroom. It was tempting to go to the living room wearing the towel, but it fell off a few times causing me to leave it in the bathroom to dry. I took it as a sign to dig out my next online purchase. 


I pulled them all out and realized that I had four new ones left. They were still in their packaging showing off what they looked like on the male body. I lined them up on the bed and looked down at them as I tried to decide which one I wanted to wear next. 


I couldn't pick, so I got on my knees, closed my eyes, and mixed them up before tossing them, one at a time, over my shoulder until only one was left. 


I opened my eyes to look down at the one I had 'picked'. I grinned as I remembered what I was thinking when I placed it in my cart. 


The description read, Minimal coverage. Maximum sex appeal. Introducing the CheapUndies Jock Brief, a design that melds the comfort of a brief with the open-back design of a jockstrap. This new offering from The Mesh Collection features a slinky, see-through design that’s sure to knock ‘em dead at the underwear party… but the ultra-comfortable feel makes it perfect for everyday wear, too. Play the ultimate game of peek-a-boo… and be sure to Mesh To Impress.


I ripped off the packaging and pulled them on before turning to clean up my mess and put away my things. I was about to leave when I decided to put a sheet on the bed. I picked a striped fitted sheet from the hallway closet that didn't seem to have a matching flat one. Not that it was needed. This room was just for show, in case anyone visited. 


I would be sleeping sandwiched between two hot bodies in a different bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED