All Together Now - Part 2 (gay/age gap)

"I'm coming now," I told Uncle Ian before he had a chance to leave the room. He turned to look at me as I bent over and grabbed the underwear that I dropped on the floor. I then pulled them back on and adjusted myself before lifting my head to look at him. 
"What are those?" he asked before he walked back over to me, looking at my crotch the entire time. I blushed a little as I remembered the name. Uncle Ian turned me around and made a sound when he saw another feature of the underwear. 
"How did you get these?" he asked me as I felt his hand sliding over the material and my ass before slipping into the opening. I soon felt his fingers running up and down my crack. 
"Online," I said as if it was a given answer, and it kinda was. There was no way I was walking into a store to buy these things. Yes, I got more than one. They were on sale. 
"You still haven't answered me, Boy," Uncle Ian told me. The tone of his voice informed me that my underwear was doing its job. 
"They are Candyman briefs," I told him once he turned me back around, and I saw the look on his face. 
"Oh, Max is going to like these," Uncle Ian commented before he pushed me ahead of him to walk back outside and towards the kitchen. 
"I'm almost finished," Max said when he heard us coming. I looked at his back as he continued to lift things out of pots and pans and place them on serving dishes. The last time I was here, Max confessed to trying to impress me with his cooking. I didn't think I was someone anyone would try to impress, but he succeeded none the less. 
I had already bent my knees and was in the process of taking a seat when Uncle Ian pulled me back up. 
"Oh no you don't, Boy. Not until you've greeted Max," he said before walking over to the small island that separated the kitchen from the dining space. Some dishes were sitting there on the counter that he moved to the dining table. "Come on, make yourself useful while you wait," Uncle Ian told me as he came back carrying two of them.  
I walked up to the counter and picked a plate of fried rice with peppers and one with roasted Brussel sprouts. I was about to walk back towards the table with them when Max turned around and smiled in my direction. 
"Hello, Seth," he said as he leaned in for a kiss. I leaned in to kiss him back and hello at the same time. 
"Now that is a sight," Uncle Ian said from behind us. When the kiss ended, I turned to look at him, and he was seated at the table looking at us, and from the expression on his face, he was enjoying it very much. 
"He is a good looking boy," Max said before he pulled on the back of my head to bring me back in for another kiss. 
"You should see him from this end," Uncle Ian informed him as I tried to lick Max's tongue.
"Yeah, I should see the whole package," Max agreed with him once he'd sucked his way out of my mouth. "Take those over to the table and wait for me," he said before he started to take off his apron. 
I was slightly bending forward as I placed the dishes on the table when I heard plates hit the counter behind me. Yeah, Max saw. I turned around to look at him and witnessed as Max's mouth continued to drop even further open. I was patting myself on the back for picking this one to wear on our first day. I walked back to the island and took the plates from off the countertop, and walked back to the table, giving him a look at my backside again. 
I missed this feeling while I was away. I felt Max's eyes on me, and the look that Uncle Ian was giving me was making me high off of whatever this was. Control?  Sexual appeal? It was heady and sent tingles up and down my spine. 
"Oh, I want to be your chair," Max said into my ear as he came up behind me. I had just put the plates down, which was a good thing, or I might have dropped them myself, and I don't think that they could take another slight fall so soon. "But I'll let you eat first," he said as he turned me around. "I take it your underwear is your answer to the question we parted on?" Max asked as I felt him wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his body. 
"Well, the five pairs that I got," I said to shock and taunt him at the same time. His brown eyes gazed down on me.
"Are they all like this?" was Max's next question before he kissed my jaw. My hands found themselves in his hair as he pulled me into his body. 
"No," I breathed as his hands massaged each ass cheek.
"Then it's a good thing you wore this one today. It matches my gift for you," Max informed me before he sucked the air out of my lungs and rubbed our erections together. 
"His gift Max," I heard Uncle Ian say to get him to stop. 
"Yes, and he needs to eat too," Max said more to himself as he pulled away but kept his eyes closed. He breathed out before opening them again. "Let me show you," Max told me before he guided me over to the chair that was between the other two. He pulled it out, and I looked down to see a metal droplet that was attached to the chair via duck tape. 
"Have a seat," Max said with a smile. 
"Wait," Uncle Ian said before I moved towards it. He fished something out of his pocket that he tossed to Max. He looked at it before looking at my Uncle again. 
"I poured olive oil over it," Max told him as if he was insulted. 
"Not the plug," Uncle Ian started. "His ass," he ended with a grin. 
"Oh," Max said before turning to look at me. "Bend Over," he told me. Before it fully registered, he had his hand on my back and bending me over to make full chest contact with the table. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED