All Together Now - Part 3 {gay/age gap}

I spread my legs for a number of reasons, one of them being what Max was doing now. He accessed my ass via the cut out in the back of my briefs as his fingers started wide of my hole, but he circled closer and closer until he was rubbing the puckered skin a few times. Then he pushed in. I went up on my toes a bit as my breathing picked up, and I stared at the purple baking dish on the table in front of me. 

I breathed deeply and took in conflicting smells to my situation as my cock grew in my underwear. 

"Max," Uncle Ian said as I was pushed forward once more as Max pushed deeper with a hard thrust. 

"I know," Max told him. "But this is so much fun," he answered as he moved his fingers around. 

"AAAH!" I shouted as my dick went rock hard as he brushed something inside me making my knees go weak. 

"It looks fun too," Uncle Ian commented as he continued to watch from his seat on the right of us. "But your food is getting cold, and you are jumping ahead of schedule," he continued. "Just squirt it inside so he can sit down," Uncle Ian now told him. 

"Ok," Max answered back as I felt him pull his fingers free. I was settling myself when my eyes grew wide as two fingers push my hole open after my underwear was swiftly yanked down to below my ass. A chill shot up my back as something cold entered my hot space. 

"There," Max said as he rubbed my lower back after pulling my briefs back into place. "That should be enough," he added before stepping back. With everything removed and this squishy substance up my ass, I pushed myself off the table. 

"I got Max to make us scalped potatoes," Uncle Ian told me as he turned back towards the table and started to fill his plate. I turned my head when I heard Max pull out his chair and took a seat to do the same. 

I now looked down at the metal thing in the middle of my chair. I clenched my ass a few times before I stepped over it. I reached between my legs and held on to guide my ass towards it as smoothly as possible.  I thought that the oil Max said he poured on it would have slipped away from the smooth surface, but I was able to feel a thin coating on the object. 

I expected pain. I expected it to take a while. I expected to ask one of them to push me down because I was too tight. But none of that happened. It sipped in. I sat down, and it smoothly slid into my ass. I almost didn't feel it once I sat still and completely upright. But as I moved in any direction, I felt it pushing on my insides. I held the chair and pulled it with me to get closer to the table before reaching for the food spread out in front of me. 

The thing was distracting, but I endured it like an unwanted headache. The boner that was still mostly in my underwear raged on with each bite I chewed and each twist of my waist or hips or leg movement that I made. I got use to walking around with my cock partly hard almost all the time now, but this was wrong. I wanted to jerk off. I felt a deep driving need to orgasm. 

Why didn't I? I was sitting in my underwear with my ass exposed while sitting on a metal butt plug. What is stopping me from jerking off? I put down my fork and leaned back in the chair as I closed my eyes. 

"Aahh," I moaned into the room as I sat between Uncle Ian and Max. I jumped when it touched against that same spot that Max rubbed earlier. My prostate. I pressed the smooth metal into that spot, and I started to pant as my cock burned. It had grown out of my briefs. Somehow the head had slipped its way through the waistband and my body.  I felt my orgasm cumming. I hadn't touched myself yet, and I was starting to think that I wasn't going to need to. 

I lifted my ass and came back down almost right away since my legs were shaker than I thought, and I came. I shouted into the room as I felt my dick as it spurted cum onto the part of my waist that it was facing. 

"Ha. Ha. Ha," I breathed in halting breaths as my ass continued to squeeze that thing. It was pressing up against my prostate on each breath. 

"Are you done eating?" Max asked me a minute later when I had gotten my breathing under control, and I had angled my ass to keep that drop of metal from pressing on that spot that was still trying to milk the cum out of my body. 

I turned my head in his direction and opened my eyes. I expected to see him looking at me, but he was still eating. I closed my eyes as I asked myself that question. No, I still wanted to eat, but I didn't know if I could. 

"I'm still hungry," I answered Max. "But I don't think I can eat anything with this thing inside me," I confessed. 

"I guess having you sit on that thing during a meal is too much," I heard Uncle Ian say from my other side. "Stand up, and I'll get rid of it," he tells me. I swallowed every moan and gasp as I leaned forward, pressed my hands on the table, and pushed my body up. 

It slipped easily from my ass, and now I felt a little drained. On top of the long ride here, I wanted to lay down. 

"Actually," I said as I licked my lips. The flavors I picked up reminded me of the food that was still waiting to be eaten, but my legs were telling me to lay down. "I think I need a nap also," I informed them as I heard the duck tape as it was pulled off the chair. 

"We will have to build up your endurance again," Uncle Ian said as I felt his hand on my back. 

"I think he's talking about the trip out here too," Max told my uncle. 

"Yeah," I added on as I sat back down. I looked at my plate of food that I managed to fill and was eager to taste everything again. Some scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, and veggie beef hash later, I was fighting to stay awake as I drank some lemonade. 

"All right," Max said in my direction. "Off to bed with you," he continued as Uncle Ian took the glass out of my hand. 

"We'll wake you up in a few hours," he told me as they both leaned in and had a touching bit with me as they nuzzled both sides of my face at the same time. 

"Okay," I said a moment later as I stood. A small smiled graced my lips as I saw them in my head looking at my ass that was bracketed by see-through black lace that was boarded by red trim as I walked away from them. It wasn't a true jockstrap, but a middle ground between low cut briefs and a jock that the site labeled as a cut-out. 

I knew that I had at least two others for them to enjoy later, but right now, I was looking forward to feeling a nice soft bed under me, and as soon as I laid down and closed my eyes, I was in dreamland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED