All Together Now - Part 4 {gay/age gap}


I woke up to someone biting the back of my neck of all things. My body didn't even think to panic. This happened once before last time. I think it was once before. Anyway, before I opened my eyes, I laid there trying to guess who it was. 

I felt no stubble, but then both Uncle Ian and Max were clean-shaven. They shared the same living space, and I had been gone for months, so I couldn't use smell to tell one from the other. They were both bigger than me, so the size of the body over mine wasn't a great hint either. 

So it came down to his voice. Did I wait him out? Considering he didn't wake me before starting, I didn't think they were going to say anything until they knew I was awake. 

"Uncle Ian?" I asked after I tossed a mental coin. 

"Mmm," they said through my skin before letting me go. "Ready to wake up," Uncle Ian asked me. I was right. I nodded into my pillow. "Where is Max?" I asked before starting to turn over now that he gave me some room to move. 

"Over here," said Max's voice as it came from my right. I turned to look at him and saw that he was sitting on a chair naked. I turned back to Uncle Ian and saw that he was naked too. I looked down at my body, but I was still wearing the red and black briefs that I had on when I went to sleep.  

"We wanted to unwrap you together, and while you were awake," Uncle Ian said when he saw me looking down at my crotch. 

"Now?" I asked him as I looked up at his face. Them. Either of them that wanted to answer me back. Uncle Ian's fingers moved into my hair before he pulled me in for a kiss. After the shock had passed, I went with it and tried to kiss him back. I opened my mouth, and I felt completely used as he took the kiss from me rather than share it with me. I couldn't think of wanting him to stop. 

I felt the bed dip on the other side as Ian joined us. His hand started below Uncle Ian's at the base of my neck. He slid his fingers down my back and soon into the cut out at the back of my underwear. I moaned into Uncle Ian's mouth as I felt Max's fingers as they drew a circle around my opening causing my cock to harden faster than it was doing with the kiss I was still living through. 

"Time to share," I think I heard Max say as I floated happily in everything they were doing to me. When the kissing stopped, I expected to have my head turned and my mouth possessed by Max's tongue, but I was wrong. First, I registered that the fingers in my ass were gone. Then there were four hands on my body as they lifted and turned me around. 

Soon I figured out what was going on and spread my legs to straddle Max's waist as he and Uncle Ian settled me over his body. I was smiling at his sexy face as I leaned closer. 

I wanted to feel my fingers moving over his head and through those black strands as we kissed. With our cocks pressing together as our lips did, I pulled at his hair as I gave as good as I got. I itched to be an active participant this time around. The last time I was here, I was moved around and handed off from one man to the next. I never started anything but excitedly went with what they did. I wanted to do everything that we did, I'm just saying that this time, I was going to be pulling most, if not all, of my weight. 

I researched so I would be prepared this time around. I-

I pushed my ass up higher as I felt fingers pulling my ass cheeks apart. I did a quick body check to understand that those hands belonged to Uncle Ian. I moaned into Max's mouth as his hand cupped my cock from outside my underwear before he pushed his hand under my waistband. I felt my insides shake at the skin on skin contact. 

"Oh," Uncle Ian exclaimed before I felt his mouth kissing my ass. "Keep that up, Max. I think you just woke up his pussy," he told us. 

"AH!" I shouted into the room as I felt Uncle's tongue swiping my ass hole as Max jerked my dick. My fingers dug into whatever I was holding as Max kissed the skin along my neck as his hand continued to work my dick. 

"Oh, fuck!" I grunted out as my sight blinked white for a split second, and Uncle Max pushed further into me. As his tongue moved back and forth, my toes curled inwards.

"Ah," I moaned as Uncle Ian pulled his mouth and tongue free of my butt. I felt my hole as it repeatedly opened and closed as if it was trying to reach for something that I knew was no longer there. My attention narrowed in on Max's hand as it slid its way down my dick and pulled on the tip before pushing its way back up the shaft. I was leaning into his hand as I anticipated the next stroke in the opposite direction.  

"I was going use my fingers this first time," Uncle said as I felt his hand move across my ass cheeks and into the crack. "But I change my mind," he says as he pushes more than two into me at once. 

"Ah!" I shout again. "Fuck Yes!" I added on as Max's hand moved faster over my cock. 

"Are you that close to coming, Seth?" Uncle asked as he continued to fuck my ass with his hand despite what he said a few seconds ago. 

"Yes," I admitted. I closed my eyes as I tried to stay still, but soon I was breathing harder as I fucked my cock into Max's hand. Uncle Ian's fucking of my ass was timed with my hips as I pushed them closer to him. 

"Oh, Oh, Oh," I moaned as I felt my orgasm about to bust out of me. I tightened my legs around Max's hips as my body braced for it. "UH! UH! UH!" I grunted over, and over, again as my body jerked in time with each shot of cum that exited my body. 

"You were doing so well," Max said before I felt his lips on me again. Was he kissing me this whole time? "Then you got quite again at the end," he said as he licked my chin. 

"Habit," I huffed before groaning as Uncle pulled his hand free of my butt. I felt relief and lost at the same time. 

I sank onto Max's body as I caught my breath. Which was a little difficult since Max was trying to kiss me again. Once I stopped trying to kiss him back, he decided to occupy his time with sucking and licking on my lips. 

"I think your briefs have done their job, and now it's time for them to leave," Uncle Ian said from behind me. I was still wearing them? As I laid there, their hands moved to finish pushing it off my body. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED