All Together Now - Part 11 {gay / age gap}

Uncle Ian pulled his cheek away from Max's lips and laughed as they parted. Uncle Ian reached for his beer, and Max placed the platter of food onto the table. 


"He's alive!" Uncle Ian loudly exclaimed as he raised his arms wide in my direction upon seeing me. The outburst surprised me and placed a smile on my face. I was half-laughing at how Max jumped a little at the same time. 


"Am I suppose to be dead?" I asked as I walked towards them. I squinted my eyes as I exited the shade of the house. I was wrong about the time I woke up. The sun still had an hour, if not two, left before it set. 


"We're good, but we aren't that good," Uncle Ian said jokingly. "But you were out cold for over three hours," he said with a change in his voice. I picked up on some regret and perhaps concern for me. 


"Maybe you really are that good," I said with a smile as I took a seat. "And I'm alive to do it again," I said. Why did I say that?


"I hope so," Uncle Ian said, sounding a bit more like he normally did. "That was prepping you for more later," he added on as he reached for a roasted carrot. 


"More?" I asked slightly in horror even as I felt my cock firm up a little. 


"Well, we kinda promised that we would dp you when we were double finger fucking you last time you were here," he said. I just looked at him. "You came when we said yes," he continued. My expression didn't change. 


"You asked us if we truly meant it before you went to sleep," Max chimed in with when he took a seat holding a can of beer that was still dripping and placed a can of ginger ale in front of me. I looked between the two of them before I shook my head 'no'. 


"Do you know what dp-ing is?" Max then asked as he started to build a plate for himself. Uncle Ian went for the carrots again, but this time with a serving spoon. 


"Yes," I said as I reached for a bowl of something that looked like cheesy pasta of some kind. Do you remember when I said that I did research? Well, this popped up, but I honestly don't remember them telling me that they would both fuck me at the same time. My cock continued to harden. As exciting as the idea was, I didn't think it was possible for me, at least not at this moment. It was more than enough to just get one of their cocks in me. I didn't think I could fit two. 


"What do you think dp means?" Uncle Ian asked as he continued to build his plate with the rest of us. 


"Double penetration," I told them. They both stopped to look at me as if waiting for me to continue. "With cocks," I added on for them. They both nodded before continuing with their movements. 


"Do you ... want to?" Max slowly asked before he took his first bite. I was already two bites in and chewing on some Brussel sprouts from yesterday that he had mixed into the pasta. I paused to think about it. 


"I do, but," I quickly added on. They both paused to look at me again. "I don't think I can fit the two of you," I confessed. 


"That is where prep comes in," Uncle Ian said before he ate a forkful of something. 


"We should just have found a better time to start it," Max said as he bumped their shoulders together. 


"It didn't go the way I planned," Uncle Ian said as he put his fork down. "I was hoping to spark your interest and gauge how much more stretching you would need for us to do that with you," he told me. I watched as Max nudged him again. "I am sorry that I pushed you that far," Uncle Ian said in apology. 


"Like you said, I'm alive," I told him with a grin. "It's ok," I then added on. "Outside of passing out, it wasn't ... bad," I ended as I placed something in my mouth. We then ate for a while without saying anything. No one was rushing to do anything, but I was able to have two helpings by the time the two of them got up with their empty plates to take them inside. I helped to carry what was left of the food back to the kitchen. 


"I feel like I slept longer than three hours," I told no in particular when we sat down to watch some tv. 


"Why do you say that?" Max asked as he pulled me close once he sat down. He tossed the remote to Uncle Ian who was already sitting on my left. 


"Well, I woke up before ten. We had breakfast. I watched tv for like twenty minutes, then we had sex on the couch until I passed out. I wake up, three hours later, according to you, and the sun sets two-ish hours later?" I asked the room. "The clock says that it's-," I stopped to look at the clock to make sure I got it right. "Eight twenty-two?" I asked puzzled. That didn't seem right. 


"I think you started off with the wrong time," Uncle Ian said. "My fault again," he said as he kissed the side of my face. "It was actually after eleven when I woke you up."


"Then you took a while in the shower, so you didn't start eating breakfast until after twelve. It might have even been closer to one," Max told me. "And it wasn't like you were really paying the tv any real attention," he added on as he rubbed my side now that Uncle Ian was jumping from movie channel to movie channel as he looked for a good movie. 


"When you didn't wake up, I took you to the bedroom, and my phone rang as I was putting you down. It was your mom. That was an odd moment," Uncle Ian paused for a bit. "Well, when the call ended, I saw that it was almost three. So add three hours to that, and you are waking up around six, and the sun sets just after seven this time of year," he ended. 


"Oh. I want to see this one," Max said as Uncle clicked into Galaxy Quest. It was a good movie so I didn't say anything against it. 


We spent the next hour and a half watching Tim Allen actually acting and the late Alen Rickman. He wasn't as appealing to me as he was in the Harry Potter movies, but he was a great actor even when doing comedy. 


"Time for bed," Uncle Ian said once the credits started to roll. 


"Bed?" I asked a little surprised. Then it dawned on me. "Ok," I said as I stood and stretched as I walked away. "Do you want me to change, or just strip?" I asked without being coy like him. I turned around to look at my Uncle and his best friend as they looked at me, looking back at them as they stayed seated. 


"Stripped."


"Changed."


They said at the same time. I smiled. 


"I get to choose," I told them as I turned and walked towards our bedroom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED