All Together Now - Part 10 {gay / age gap}

I felt each inch, each centimeter of progress his fingers made further into me. He worked at creating space for himself in there alongside Max's cock. It wasn't painful, but it was a curious feeling that I didn't know what to make of yet. I thought of asking Uncle Ian what he was doing when something else came out of my mouth. 

"AH!" I shouted as my body rocketed itself away from the two men but failed in getting very far because Max knew this would happen. His arm around my waist shocked me with the strength that he used to stop my momentum of flight. 

"I spilled your cum," I think I heard Uncle Ian say as I pulled air back into my lungs. "I'll be more prepared this time," he said before his mouth covered my cock again. I knew I was cumming from that alone, but his fingers were back too. I felt as they slipped between Max and me once more. I closed my eyes as my breathing picked up as I waited for the anal shock again. 

"AAHH!" There it was. My body revolted and melted in the zings that were being shot around my body. The few words that came to mind were instantly replaced with moans and groans. Bit by agonizing bit, I was able to realize that he was scissoring his fingers into my prostate. 

The last time I was here, they only use their fingers and a few small objects to play with my ass. The two of them did it to me at once, a few times, but it was nowhere this triggering, even though I would have sworn it was back then. I screamed again, and my body moved in any way it could.

I heard voices before I realized that I was laying down on my back on a bed. I'm sure it was a bed. It was soft, and I didn't feel like any of my legs or arms were hanging off an edge. I started to feel myself falling asleep when I heard someone say, "You fucking broke him."

===
Over Two Hours Later
===

I pushed my hand against the bed and turned over onto my back. I blinked as I looked up at the ceiling and scratched my chest where the sheet had creased into my skin. I wondered what time it was as I think I saw the sun setting or was it rising? And why was I in bed alone if it was sunrise? Where were Max and my Uncle? Then the hunger hit me, and I tried to remember what I ate for dinner when I realized that I hadn't eaten any. The last meal I remembered having any of, was breakfast. My stomach loudly growled as I sat up naked and alone in a bed I was suppose to be sharing with two other people. 

As I thought of trying to find some food in the kitchen, I was told that I needed to pee first. I was stiff from my waist down to my knees, but I made it to the bathroom before I made a mess on the way there. As I stood there peeing for longer than I thought I would be, I glanced at the shower and was in the mood for a bath by the time I was done. 

In no time, I was standing under a warm spray before I reached for a body wash. I cleaned every exposed piece of skin and then carefully followed that skin into my ass. I got in as far as I could, but I knew that some cum was still in there but it didn't look like I would be able to get it out. 

"Are you ok?" Max asked me as I stepped under the shower-head to let the water run over me completely. 

"Yeah, just hungry," I answered back. I heard Max laughing from the other side of the shower curtain. 

"What do you want?" he asked me from the doorway. 

"I'll eat leftovers," I told him. "I'm hungry, not picky," I added on before I turned off the shower. 

"Ok, I'll go heat something up for you," Max said. 

"Max," I called out before he got too far. 

"Yeah?" he answered back. 

"I think I need help to get clean," I told him. He was quiet for a beat. I was starting to think that he didn't understand what I meant and that I would have to repeat what I said differently. Then I heard him laughing again. 

"You want me to help you clean my cum out of your ass?" Max asked as he continued to laugh as he entered the room. 

"Yes," I answered as stood in the tub starting to feel a little cold. 

"But I worked so hard to get it that deep inside you," Max complained, I think, as he pulled open a door that I saw the color of through the shower curtain. I didn't know what to say, so I stayed quiet. As the curtain was pulled aside, I looked into Max's face to see him grinning back at me. "I'll just have to do it again," he said with a small laugh before he raised his hand to give me something. "Use this," he told me even as I was reaching out to take it from him. 

I looked down at this thing I was now holding. It was a black rubber bulb that had a red attachment that I didn't have to think twice to know it went up my ass. For some reason it was ribbed. As I looked closer at the attachment, I guessed it could have been the thickness of one of Uncle Ian's fingers. So that was going to go in easily. 

"Oh," Max said as he remembered something and turned away from me. He pulled out a deep Tupperware container from under the sink and held it up in my direction. "Fill this with lukewarm water, then dunk the douche into the water to suction it up," Max said as I took it from it. "You shouldn't need any lube but yell for me if you do," he ended. I looked up into his face as he looked down at me. I nodded my head in understanding before he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back without thinking. It was a lazy sweet kiss that neither of us rushed, but didn't prolong either. 

"It's still warm out," Max commented after the kiss as I dropped the douche into the container. "Are you ok with eating outside?" he asked me as he walked back towards the door. 

"That could be nice," I told him as I turned the water on and place the container under the faucet. "Do I only use this once?" I asked Max as he started to leave again. 

"Use it until you feel clean," Max said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Two should be good enough," he then added.

"Ok," I acknowledged loudly as Max finally left the bathroom. A minute or so later I turned off the water and reached for the floating bulb. I was struck with the feeling of hunger again as I moved to insert the tip. I prepared to feel some pain, but there was none. Then I realized that my hole was a bit wider than I thought it was. When I squeezed the ball, the water was colder than I expected. I emptied the whole thing and then waited for the water to come back out. It was taking longer than I expected when I realized that maybe I shouldn't be standing, and crouched down. I didn't feel silly, but perhaps a little dirty. Like jerking off in bed during a sleepover. Except no one was there to see me and I was cleaning myself. It's not like I could use this thing to get off. I then looked at the nozzle again. Why did it have ribs when it could have been made smooth?

Now is when the water was expelled from my body. I didn't see anything come out, and the water was cleaner than I expected, but I did it again to make sure. I cleaned everything and placed the douche in the now dry container, and placed them both back under the sink before leaving to get dressed. 

I went back to my fake bedroom with my stomach starting to eat itself to find a pair of pants and a tee-shirt before going to the kitchen. I got there just in time to see Max going out the back door holding a plate of something. I followed him outside to see him kissing Uncle Ian. I froze then and there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED