All Together Now - Part 12 {gay / age gap}

I walked down the hallway already knowing what I was going to do. Now was the perfect time that I was waiting for. After a quick trip to my fake bedroom, I was trying to make an impact for when they walked into our bedroom. I was laying on the bed attempting another pose that I hoped would have both of them stripping themselves faster than they could breathe. Goosebumps covered me out of excitement. 


Then I saw it. It was just sitting on the top of the dresser. Has it been there all this time? My mind glowed with a new idea. I picked it up, got into a new position, and then kept an eye on the door as I waited for them to join me. 


My arm was starting to get tired when I heard something coming from the hallway. I straightened my legs, arched my arm, adjusted my grip, and closed my eyes as I waited for someone to walk into the room. I heard the door as it opened, then nothing. The door didn't close, and whoever it was didn't say anything. I opened one eye to see what was going on when it stayed quiet for too long. 


Max and Uncle Ian were just standing there looking at me. I know that I was trying to knock them off their feet, but I never expected to strike them dumb. I didn't even think that it was possible for Uncle Ian. I lifted the butt plug out of my mouth, where I had been sucking on the smallest part of it, and turned to look at them. I raised my hips as I turned to keep my new sheer, black tinted short shorts from pulling too painfully at my cock that was now sticking out one of the leg holes. Now that they were here, it was starting to fill out.


The butt plug that I was handling wasn't the one that they had me sit on the day I showed up. This one was black and made out of rubber, or silicone or latex for all I knew. It was black and big and shaped like a cone with a handle on the bottom. Once I was sucking on it, I realized they were going to use this on me as part of their prep. For a moment, the idea that they had used it themselves had crossed my mind. 


"Are you going to help me with this?" I asked them as I swung the butt plug between the three of us. I was the most dressed out of the three of us. I regarded both of them in their naked glory as Uncle Ian swallowed hard, and Max grabbed his stiffening cock. I slowly brought the wedge back to my mouth again and kissed it before pushing the tip through my lips. I didn't take it far as I moved it in and out just two inches through my lips and into my mouth. 


I turned again and ended up on my stomach as I planted my elbows on the bed as I continued to lick and move the plug across my tongue. I was aware that their eyes were glued to what I was doing, but I also knew they were taking in everything else about me. They were getting an eyeful of my ass that was now on display. 


"Or should I push this in myself?" I asked both of them. Now they moved. They both nodded their heads. Max's moving a bit more briskly than Uncle Ian's that was still mostly frozen. I shifted my body until I was on my back again, and I pushed the plug into my mouth for as far I felt comfortable. I didn't feel very sexy, but every time I looked in their direction, I believed that they wouldn't want to be looking at anyone else. That swelled my dick a little more. Seeing how they were reacting to me and what I was doing in front of them got me to full mast in no time. 


I opened my mouth wide and pulled up on the plug so it would keep the saliva that I just spent five minutes putting on there. I was then somehow able to turn around and kneel on the bed without getting the wet part of the plug to brush anything in the process. I looked in their direction again. They were both jerking off but slowly. They weren't trying to get there quickly. I ended up having to place the plug back into my mouth as I stood up on my knees to pull down the back of my shorts.


I wanted to keep my cock covered, but to pull my underwear down far enough in the back, I ended up having to unveil my crotch, cock, balls, and all, in the process. I leaned forward to spread my ass cheeks apart. I pulled the plug out of my mouth and pressed it against my hole, and kept it there as I sat back down. I was starting to feel buzzed. What on earth was I doing? I paused as I felt the bed under my hand and removed my hand to allow the flat handle to be pressed into the mattress instead. I'm really doing this?


I closed my eyes and breathed out as I started to push down on the wedge. The burn was there as it did nothing but stretch me wider and wider. I had already applied lube to my ass, so the slide was easy. It was my body being told that it had to make this hole of mine bigger than it has before. That was the process I was working through, slowly. I stopped and slid back up for a breather. My cock lead the way until I was sitting at the top of the plug again. 


I heard something and turned to look at Max and Uncle Ian. Their hands were going a little faster as they jacked off at my anal play. What I didn't realize was that they had moved closer to the bed. They had now covered half the distance between me and the door where I last saw them. I looked in their direction and gave them each a few moments of eye contact as I let the weight of my body push my ass back down the butt plug. I slid further than before and moaned as it got deeper. I had to hold the handle as I tried to pull myself off of it this time. I was breathing hard as I opened my eyes wider to take in a fuller view of the guys jacking off because of me. I licked my lips before sliding down once again as my heart hammered wildly in my chest. 


"AH!" I shouted out as I hit new ground again. I felt the base of the toy as I turned my head to face forward once more. I was almost at the end. Before thinking of how I could get it out, I pushed down to get the rest of it in me. 


"AAAHhhh," I screamed as the pain radiated out. The burn of stretched flesh. Then I shifted as I tried to pull up on the wedge, and cum was knocked out of me before my orgasm caught up. 


"FUCKING CHRIST!" I shouted as my sight went white for a second, and my body just seized as I continued to ejaculate. I felt it falling on my body, and some even hit my face. I swayed slightly on my knees when I could move again, and I heard my heavy breathing. Then I became aware that it wasn't just me that I was hearing. I turned to look at Uncle Ian and Max again, and they were closer. I looked down at their hands and cocks, and they were still hard but had already cum. They were slowly pushing the last few drops that were still inside their cocks, out into the world for me to see. I looked at what little floor was now between us, and it was dry. I looked at the bed, and myself in turn, to realize that I was covered in cum. Their cum and perhaps some of mine. I then saw a trail leading away from my cock and off the edge of the mattress. 


I reached behind me even as I leaned forward to pull myself free of the plug. I felt the edge of the plug in the process of removing it. I was a hair's breadth away from the edge of the base. I hadn't gotten it all in like I thought. It was stuck tight in my ass that didn't seem to want to let it go. It was a combination of pushing from the inside, pulling from the outside, and grunting for three triggering inches that got it out of me. My breathing was heavy, and I had a hard-on by the time I was free. 


"Help me clean up," Uncle told Max as he hit him on the shoulder. Then they really came to life and moved around the room fetching wet wipes and paper towels to wipe me, and the bed, clean of cum before the evidence was tossed into the trash can, and their mouths latched on to my skin and lips as they joined me in bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED