Jewels v2 {gay/slice of life}




“Sir? Sir?” I heard a woman say. I was happy where I was, but her voice was insistent. I opened my eyes, but the bright light made me close them instantly. I then tried slower so I wouldn't be blinded.

“We've landed Sir,” the flight attendant tells me. She was wearing a retro orange outfit that the airline was using to bring back the perceived elegance of the early nineteen sixties. “We will start teleporting soon,” she informed me as I stretched and yawned. Once she turned away, she found another passenger in their pod to rouse.

I woke up my tablet and saw that I had a message from Ryan saying that he was home. It was also twenty-one degrees Celsius, if you wanted to venture outside. Then the list of today's fashions if you wanted a change from what you wore the day before. Since I was going home, I didn't feel like being fussy, and kept the robe I had put on when I went to sleep for my flight. It was always too cold on these flights to sleep in just nightwear, never mind nude for me.

I soon found myself seventh in line. Before we got there our wrists were scanned to confirm that we left the oceanic flight and organized our bags to follow us to the same location. I watched the couple in front of me as they waited their turn. Clearly the temperature didn't bother them as they had boarded the flight nude and were departing it nude. She displayed diamonds of all sizes in her tied-up hair, in ear lobes, in her nipples, in the middle of belly button, stuck to her fingernails and along some lines of her body. Even an anklet on her left foot.

As the man helped the lady that looked to be in her early twenties, like himself, up onto the transporter, anyone who was looking saw that she had one more diamond on her person. It was at the end of the of a butt plug, and it was the biggest diamond yet. I wasn't as turned on as a hetero or panro might have been, but I did smile. I had gotten an emerald one for Ryan. When I saw the colour of his eyes flashing back at me from a store window, I felt that I had to have it. When I realized what I was looking at, it delighted me to see that it fit with Ryan’s request.

It was the first toy that he had asked for in five years. That isn’t to say that we don’t regularly use the other toys that we have collected over the years, but it is our anniversary in about nine days, and I was at a slight loss as to what to get him this year. I had another business trip scheduled for two days later that was estimated to last week.

I tossed the idea out there that we could have gone to the Isle of Patmos for the day of our anniversary, have a relaxing hot olive oil massage at the hotel, dine in a nice little restaurant in the middle of a small town, watch the sunset while sitting under a tree near the shore and then slowly having sex back in our hotel room until we ran out steam. I wasn’t opposed to doing the same thing for the next few days until I had to leave for work and reluctantly kiss my husband goodbye while telling him to go back sleep. I wanted him to stay there, be somewhere new for a while, then I would rejoin him in few days for maybe a week before we both went back home.

Ryan didn’t all out hate the idea, but I think he was just sick of doing things on his own and my time away dampened his excitement for being able to go back to Greece. Then he asked for the gift. A sexy toy that we both could use, and he would think about Greece. After he kissed me goodbye, Ryan tugged on my nipple before stepping off the transporter. I told him I loved him before I pressed the button for the airport and spoke my boarding pass number when requested by the system.

Not that there is much of what used to be called an airport left. It’s just a designation these days for a collection of buildings that housed chairs, comfortable chairs, and the inbound transportation pad which is a short distance away from the entry point onto your transport. For the more expensive suite buyers, they get transported on board and into their own rooms.

“Austin Relish?” The attendant manning the dismemberment transport called a few moments after the last passenger had been fully released from the system.

“Yes,” I answered as I started to walk forward.

“98K Pick Pot Lane, Chiswick, London?” they confirm.

“Yes,” I acknowledge.

“When you’re ready,” they tell me with a smile. I finish climbing the three steps before turning to face the other passengers waiting for their turn.

“Ready,” I state as I see other members of the crew as they move the cleaning bots between the seating pods we just vacated. I felt the slightly cold tingling in my fingers and toes before it spread into my body and my eyes saw everything start to twinkle before it all became too bright to be seen. Before it lasted long enough to make me panic at my lack of sight, my entryway came into view. I realized that it was nighttime before anything since our transport faced a wall of glass out into our back yard.

“Ryan,” I called out once the system beeped alerting me to the safe completion of my transportation. With my pad in hand, I only had to take one step down before I felt our carpet under my feet. I took off my shoes and robe before walking further in. I heard as the transport was activated again and I was tempted to leave my bags there until later, but I went back to get them just because I didn’t want any issues with any deliveries that Ryan may have arranged for. Instead, there is Ryan smiling back at me.

“Honey, I’m home,” he informs me as he waits to hear the beep. I’m standing in front of him by the time it happens, and his six-foot frame leans down into mine as I wrap my arms around his waist.

“Welcome home,” I say as we for once switch roles. Ryan kisses my top lip before pressing both of his, against both of mine. I tugged him off the platform and we continued to kiss. His hands slid down my front, pausing to rub circles around my nipples. I think that once I told Ryan that they felt nice when he touched him, he couldn’t stop touching them. I rubbed my pelvis into the top of this thigh as his hands moved down to my waist where he held me closer. It was the arrival of my bags that brought an end to our happy greeting.

“I was trying to make it home before you, but I’m glad I was a little late,” Ryan tells me as he rests his forehead against mine for a second.

“You were on time,” I told him as he pulled back completely. “I just arrived,” I informed him.

“Clearly,” he says with a smile, “You are still dressed,” Ryan points out as he turns to pick up one of my bags.

“Speaking of dressed,” I say as I grab the next one to follow him through our house. “Where are you coming back from?” I asked. I watched as he walked into my office to drop off my work computer.

“I went to Stars Under the Stars,” he said with a shrug as he came back out.

“Was it fun? What did you watch?” I asked as I wrapped my arm around him again as we made our way to the bedroom. I can see how lonely Ryan is when I’m gone, I miss him too. This wasn’t how I pictured our life together when I proposed to him eleven years ago. It occurred to me that I could do better than a butt plug for our anniversary. As I started to formulate a plan I zoned out of what Ryan was telling me.

“Maybe you’ll be up for going back with me?” were the words that brought me back to the very one-sided conversation.

“Sorry?” I said hoping Ryan wouldn’t take it the wrong way. I didn’t know if it was because he was used to my mind wandering or he didn’t want to start a fight, but he just answered my question as he took the other bag from me and dropped it next to our bed.

“They’re playing the classic “Shape of Water”. I was hoping you might want to go watch it with me, but if you aren’t up for it, I understand,” he kept his back to me for a little longer than I was comfortable with. I walked up behind him and enveloped him before he turned around.

“I would love to watch a movie with you, love,” I told him as I kissed the back of his neck.

“Really?” he asked sounding surprised enough that my heart hurt.

“Yes, really,” I assured him as I walked around to look up into his face. Ryan touched my face, his fingers carded through my hair that I was aware was starting to show some grey. I look at him and I still see the young man that spilled African coffee and soy milk all over my only pair of light trousers as I sat in the book café unusually late one Saturday evening. His apology turned into late night snack that turned into drinks that ended with him helping me out of those stained pants back at his flat. By the time he got them off me, I believe I had managed to stain the inside too. It still faired far better than those sheets did. Every time I breathed an unlabored breath, an innocent touch or a long-held stare would set us off again. The sun rose before we finally fell asleep.

We exchanged bio codes for each other transporter as well as granting access to each other’s communication center. Within six months I was living at Ryan’s and knew I didn’t want to ever wake up next to anyone else ever again. A month later I came up with the best way to propose to him. We were back at Tap & Read for another weekend reading and drinking in public. I got a ginger spiced walnut cupcake with brown butter cream and topped it with his ring. I arrived earlier than Ryan did, somehow, and was waiting for him with the cupcake already sitting on the table.

“For you,” I told him as he sat down. Ryan smiled as he did a double take. I think he was going to ask me a question, but the words died in his throat.

“How much was this cupcake?” was a question I didn’t expect him to ask me once he was able to pronounce words again.

“Why do you ask?” I asked him without looking at the desert.

“Either you paid a mint for this slightly large cupcake, or someone lost a ring,” Ryan told me as he now pointed at his engagement ring.

“Neither,” I told him as I picked up the small cake and presented it to him.

“Neither,” Ryan started to say, but he didn’t get past the n as he watched me pull the platinum ring that had six equally spaced stones around the diameter of the ring. They weren’t very big, so they were a pale rainbow of gems with the strongest being a muted green which marked the top of the ring.

“I don’t know if it’s too old fashioned for me to get down onto one knee, or if it’s coming back into fashion, but I would like to ask you, if you, Ryan Miles, would consider marring me? Making me your husband?” I asked Ryan as I held one of his hands in mine and the ring in the other. I was smiling up at his stunned face until he pulled his hand free of mine and I didn’t know what to think. I stayed in a fog of bewilderment until I felt him press something into my hand.

“I will,” Ryan said as he wrapped his palm over my hand holding his ring. “If you agree to be mine?” I opened my other hand to see another ring. This one was solid black in colour and warm to the touch. The ring stood out, even next to my gold one, against my skin and Ryan’s as I held his face between both my hands. Ryan smiled as I smiled back at him.

“I’ll go change into something warm and you will get the quilt we bought a few years back, right?” I asked him as I slid my hands down his arms. Ryan nodded back before planting a quick kiss and heading towards the linen closet. I turned towards the bag, and looked at it with the knowledge of what few articles of clothing it held along with Ryan’s gift a handful of toiletries. I then turned towards our shard closet space to pull out a new jumper that I’ve been waiting a while to wear. Once I thought of the trip to Greece, I thought that one of our nightly strolls would call for a thicker layer. But breaking it out early wouldn’t be such a bad thing.

I quickly changed since Ryan would be back soon with the quilt and I didn’t know when the movie was scheduled to start. I was slipping on my shoes on when he entered our bedroom once again.

“Ready?” Ryan asked beaming at me. He was so bright that he made it even clearer that I had to follow through with my newly hatched plans.

“Yes, love,” I assured him as I walked towards the doorway and his embrace. We talked of what foods they were serving and what we would order when we arrived. Ryan assured me that they had free chairs for us to use once we got there. We stepped onto the transport together and I waited as Ryan selected our destination from his travel history. “How long is this movie?” I found myself asking him before the tingling started and my eyes were blinded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED