A World Of Opportunities - Part 6 {gay}

 


Part 6

I went right for the bleachers this time, and set myself up as I heard whistles being blown and the hard impact of bodies colliding on the field.


 I don't know if I did better or worse than yesterday when it came to the amount of time I spent watching number 42 as he moved about the field, but I didn't care. I got to see Dennis splashed in sunset colors as he completed his third tackle in a row and was praised by the guys on his half of the team. 


I don't know how to describe the progress I made with my studying since I wasn't finished by the time I saw most of the team leaving the field to hit the showers. I closed down my laptop and packed up my work before pulling out my phone to text David. 


Are you coming home tonight? I texted him before switching to a game that I would now be able to focus on. I had just failed the same level for the second time when I got a reply. 


Already home Bro.  David answered back. I shook my head before switching back to the game. On my third try, I won and started the next level. I got lucky with the fallout connections during my last two moves to allow me to win the current level I was playing, and I almost dropped my phone as I raised my hand in victory. 


"Did you win some money?" Dennis asked from right behind me. I might have jumped if I wasn't expecting him, but I did flinch, a little, since I didn't hear him walking towards me this time. 


"I won a level in my game," I told him with a smile. I watched his eyes as they moved towards my bag before coming back to me. I questioned the movement as I turned off my screen and pocketed my phone. "Where you thinking of carrying my bag?" I asked Dennis as I reached to pick it up.


"Maybe," he answered as we turned to leave. We talked about our day in and out of our different classes. Which covered anything random and interesting that might have happened. Since this was college, we also swapped nuggets of knowledge that we thought the other should know. 


"Speaking of sweet potatoes, want to grab something to eat with me?" I asked Dennis after he informed me that white potatoes were not related to sweet potatoes but tomatoes and eggplants. 


"Sure," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Are you coming with me, and I'll bring you back later, or do you want me to follow you?" Dennis asked as we stood in the doorway of the parking tower where his car was. Once again, we were in different towers. 


"Or I could drive you there and bring you back to your car later," I suggested as I stressed the pronouns. 


"My car is right there," Dennis pointed out as he raised an arm to indicate that his car was on the first floor today.


"It's my idea to take you to dinner," I said as I continued to play argue while taking a small step towards him. 


"So?" Dennis asked as he smirked at me. 


"So," I countered as I inched a little closer. "I asked, so I should take," I answered. 


"That is your best argument?" Dennis asked with a raised eyebrow. I heard people coming, or just people around us in general and took a step back. I thought about his question a little too long, making Dennis believe that he had won, and he started to walk towards his car. 


"We can make a mess in my car," I pointed out before he had gotten more than eight paces. 


"You don't care about your car's interior?" was Dennis' come-back question as he turned to look at me.


"I care," I informed him as I slipped my hands into my pockets. "I'm just not bothered by the idea of cleaning it up later," I ended. 


"Will we be doing something that would cause a mess?" Dennis asked me as he now walked in my direction. I just smiled up at him. Dennis' eyes darted all over my face as he tried to figure out if I was being honest or just trying to win one over on him. 


I then watched as Dennis looked away from my face as he checked around us. I wondered why until he dropped a quick kiss on my nose. 


"Give me a second to drop off my stuff," he told me as he turned around and jogged to his car. I won, and he kissed me. In public. Oh, we are so dating right now. 


I turned my back to the tower with a smile spreading across my face as I looked around for a few seconds. Before I was able to turn back towards Dennis, I felt his weight as he slung his arm around my neck. 


"So where are you taking me?" he asked, looking as happy as I've ever seen him. 


"Tower one," I informed him. "ACH!" I choked out as Dennis tightened his arm around my neck for a moment or two, completely surprising me. 


"That is not what I meant and you know it, Josh," he said as his arm went back to hanging loosely around my neck, keeping his body close to mine as we continued walking towards the next parking tower. 


"Where do you want to go?" I asked him instead. "I just wanted to eat out, I didn't have a place in mind when I asked you," I confessed. 


"Oh, well," Dennis enunciated as he thought a few things over. We turned into tower one, and I walked towards the elevator. 


"What level did you park on?" Dennis asked as I pushed the button to call the elevator. 


"Four," I supplied. "Space 41," I added as the doors now opened for us. Once we were inside, I was the one who reached over and pushed the four and leaned slightly into Dennis as the doors closed. When the box lurched upwards, Dennis pushed me against the closest wall. I looked at him in surprise for the one second he gave me to see his face before his lips came into contact with mine. I moaned into his mouth when he slipped his tongue past mine. I pulled on his body for more coverage and body weight as we continued our hot but slow kiss. I wanted to be smothered by his heat and smell as our kissing slowly took over my thinking process. 


When we felt the elevator slow down, Dennis pulled us apart and we looked at each other until the doors opened. We left the elevator no longer connected, and I missed it. 


"You are dangerous to be close to," Dennis said after a while. "I guess we'll have to figure out how often we could safely spend time together," he said as I saw my car three rows down. 


"What were you thinking?" I asked since I hadn't thought of that. But I could see his point if we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. 


"I don't know yet," Dennis confessed as I watched and felt his fingers as they touched my wrist before sliding with the the rest of his hand down into holding mine. I gripped his fingers back for the time it took to walk to my car. We quietly got in and stayed that way as I drove down to the entrance. I thought of a few places so when I stopped and had to pick a direction, I had two choices. 


"So," I started. "Do you want to go to The Great Wall or Curry Time?" I asked him. 


"Indian or Chinese food ha?" Dennis asked a little under his breath as he thought about his choices. 


===

Two Hours Later

===


"Did you know?" Dennis asked me as we sat in my car. We had just left The Great Wall and who we found in there having dinner.


"I knew his name was Jamie and that he was a he, but I didn't know he meant Jamie Cromwell," I said as I absentmindedly buckled myself in but didn't move to start the car. 


"Did you know he was gay?" was Dennis' next question. 


"Which one?" I asked. 


"What do you mean which one?" he said as he turned to look at me. He opened his mouth then closed it again as I turned towards him completely humorless. "You didn't know that your brother was gay too?" is what he asked me instead. 


"He's bi, but no, he didn't say anything about anything like this until...recently," I decided to tell him. "As for Jamie Cromwell, I've never met him until tonight," I answered. "Like the rest of the world I thought he was straight until proven otherwise," I ended as I turned to look out the windshield. I looked at the spot where my brother's car had been parked a few minutes ago. How had I not heard that one of the Cromwells was gay? That Jamie Cromwell was gay? They weren't shy or trying to hide it at all. They kissed in front of everyone during dinner. 


I wasn't ashamed of Adam, but it was a very odd reversal for me. Everyone knew I was the gay one in our family, yet here he was publicly kissing another guy in a room full of people. It wasn't like they were swapping spit or anything overly involved, and Adam pointed that out when he saw us not looking at them. 


Jamie said that people kissed and they were just people. I appreciated the simplicity of it, but he had a family name that protected him, and possibly Adam, in this town. Dennis didn't and we couldn't risk it yet. Adam then said that they would tone down the PDA for us. Dennis thanked them and we finished up our dinner decently, but not without more surprises. It seemed that Jamie had talked Adam into moving in with him. 


They have been dating for less than a week and now they were going to live together? At least he wasn't moving in this week. Adam and Jamie said that the move wasn't going to happen until the end of the month at the earliest. And Adam wasn't just moving in with Jamie. They were going to get a new place together. I almost questioned if he was my real brother. I even voiced some of that as I tried to understand what was going on. He rarely slept anywhere else when he was 'dating' girls, and now he's moving in with a guy? 


"Mom," I said under my breath as I sat there realizing that she would be home in a day. 


"Where?" Dennis asked as he looked around the parking lot. 


"She's not here," I said a little louder as I took a breath and started the car. "She's out of town, but she'll be home the day after tomorrow," I said as I made my way to the edge of the small parking lot. 


"Do you think she will give Adam a hard time for living with a guy?" Dennis asked as I drove us back to campus. 


"I don't know how she will take it," I answered him honestly. 


"How did she treat you when you told her?" Dennis asked. I glanced in his direction before concentrating on the road again. 


"That bad ha?" he asked me. 


"It wasn't really," I tried to reassure him. Even as I tried to paint my mom in the best light in my head before saying anything, I realized that he may be wondering how his folks would take it when he came out. 


"She still talks to me and such," I told Dennis. "She doesn't try to get me to date girls, or asks about those things," I continued. 


"But she doesn't try to set you up with guys either," he stated more than asked. 


"No," I honestly answered. 


By the time I parked next to Dennis' car, music was playing in the car and we had both hummed along to the last song. I waited to kill the engine on the last note of this one. Then we just sat there in the quiet car. 


"Give me your hand," Dennis said in my direction. I glanced at him sitting next to me before looking at the hand he held up and reaching for it. Our fingers locked and he held my hand tightly before resting our joined hands on the armrest between us. He stayed quiet, and I didn't feel like saying anything myself, so we just sat there as the odd car passed by. It was clear that we weren't going to do anything sexy tonight and I was starting to get tired enough not to care. 


"You know," Dennis said stopping me from saying goodnight. I turned to look at him. "I kinda already think of you as my boyfriend even though I said we couldn't be official for four more months," he explained. 


"I know," I said with a smile. 


"You do?" Dennis asked sounding surprised. 


"Yeah," I admitted. "You kissed me on the nose right out there," I said with a nod of my head towards the entrance of the tower. 


"Well, it's good that you know that since I don't think we should spend time with each other for a few days, and preferably not on campus," Dennis informs me. 


"I'm dangerous?" I asked him as I remembered what he said when we were walking towards my car hours ago. 


"Way too dangerous," Dennis agreed as he lifted my hand and kissed the back of it. 


"Thank god we have cell phones," I said as I closed my eyes for a few seconds. 


"Yeah, that and do you think we could hang out this weekend? My place, our yours," he suggested. "Heck, we can even spend the day or two in another town, making noise in a motel," Dennis continued before laughing. My eyes were open again, and I looked at him as he continued to smile at me looking happy again. 


"I like the motel idea," I said before leaning over in his direction. He got the hint and met me halfway. "Now get out of my car so I get home before falling asleep," I told him once I pulled our lips apart. 


"So harsh," Dennis said with a smile as he started to unbuckle. 


"Fact about your boyfriend," I told him as I reached for my key but waited for him to get out of the car. "I'm cranky when sleepy," I informed him before he closed the door. I then watched Dennis as he jogged around the front of my car and through the white of my headlights. I lowered the glass on my side of the car as he stood there waiting for me. 


"Noted," he told me before giving me a quick kiss and stepping back. "Text me when you get home," Dennis slightly shouted as I started to pull away again. 


"Ok," I shouted back before backing out into the night and heading home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED