A World Of Opportunities - Part 1 {gay}

Part 1


"Josh," someone murmured into my ear. Their breath was warm against my face. They were spooning me from behind, and the last thing I wanted to do was leave this position once I was made aware of my placement in it. "I can't believe we did that," they continued to say instead of letting me go back to sleep. 


"We can do it again later," I told him as I pushed back into his chest and down into the mattress. "Just let me sleep for a little longer," I asked as I tried to fall asleep again. 


"No can do, bro. You have school and have to drop Danel off, and I have work. Work," he moaned with regret before kissing the back of my neck. I wasn't sure who was wrapped around me, even though I had a faint memory of being with Dad and Father Keyy. Did I end up in his room accidentally when walking back to mine? 


"What time is it?" I reluctantly gave up trying to get back to sleep and opened my eyes as I stayed where I was. 


"My 7:15 alarm went off about fifteen minutes ago," Adam informed me. I felt his hips as he rotated them and his cock against my ass. He may want me up, but he didn't want me gone. I wasn't in a rush to leave either. I got to jerk him off yesterday and don't remember us doing anything last night, so here was my chance to feel him in me. I should still be loose enough, so it wouldn't hurt if we did it without spending time to fully prep me. 


"So you have like ten minutes to fuck me awake then," I told him as I pushed back against this hardening cock. 


"You aren't awake yet?" Adam asked as I felt his hand slide over my side and towards my morning wood. 


"Of course not," I told him as I rocked into his fist. "You haven't fucked me awake yet," I told him. "It's nine minutes now," I threatened him. Adam's fingers brushed my balls, causing me to shiver before he pushed my thighs apart and pulled me back against him. 


"So little time," he whispered into my ear as I felt his hands getting busy behind my back. One of his hands pulled one of my ass cheeks away from the other. Adam gripped his cock and aimed it at my hole. I leaned forward as I pushed my ass back to help him with his entry. 


We both moaned as he popped his way inside. Both of Adam's hands and arms reached for me and pulled me back into his chest. His body curved under mine as he fucked his way into my ass. I straddled his crotch as I felt his length moving with a slow burn and tightness deeper and deeper. I was expecting a fast fucking. But with his slow entry, he was wasting another minute of the time we didn't have. But as Adam pushed further into me, moving my insides apart to make room for him, I was a little grateful. Not being as big as our father didn't mean he wasn't a big son of a bitch himself. 


"Oh fuck," I breathed out as Adam finally bottomed out, and I felt his pubs pressing into my cheeks. I gripped his cock with my walls as I got used to his size. 


"Next time I'm going to fall asleep like this," Adam murmured into my skin before biting the back of my neck. 


"AH!" I lightly shouted in surprise from the bite and the quick deep thrust he nailed me with at the end of his statement. "Fuck," I moaned as my body shivered from the inside out.


"Coming right up," Adam said before he did just that. I didn't get a chance to thrust my ass back to meet the forward movement of his hips. Adam held me in place as he rocked my body along with the bed. At first, I tried to keep myself from making too much noise. Then I remembered the world I was in. Sex was a freeing and unashamed right once it didn't inconvenience anyone else. Now I voiced each groan, moan, and every level he hit into me as Adam pushed me closer to coming. At one point, I found myself on my knees with my chest pressed into the mattress as Adam knelt between my thighs fucking the cum out of me. 


As I started to scream my release, I found myself trying to breathe as Adam pushed my face into a pillow. I worked through it as I thought Adam slipped or something as he came, and he didn't mean to try to suffocate me. 


The room was silent for a few beats until he broke the silence. 


"I'm sure we were longer than ten minutes," he said before pulling out. 


"I'll just grab something to eat after my first class," I said as I thought about it while shifting onto my back. What was my first class today? I wondered. 


"Hey Adam, have you seen Josh?" Daniel asked as he stepped into the room without knocking first. 


"What did I say about knocking before coming into my room!" Adam shouted as he threw something at me that covered me completely. I quickly realized that it was a blanket that we most likely kicked off the bed. 


"I'm trying to find Josh, not get a peek at your current girl," Daniel told him.


"Is his car still here?" Adam asked him. I didn't understand what was going on. Why was Adam hiding me? 


"Yeah," Daniel answered back. 


"Then he's still here somewhere. Go eat breakfast, he'll find you before leaving for school," Adam told him as he seemed to stay standing between us. As the door clicked shut, I pulled the blanket off and looked at Adam's back. I didn't know what was going on until he turned around. His nipples weren't pierced. I looked down at my chest, and sure enough, I was also lacking a matching set of holes in my chest. 


"Fuck!" I shouted before successfully getting out of the bed and his room without tripping over anything. I dashed across the hall to my room completely naked and not caring. I stood still in an empty bedroom. Well, the walls were empty of the posters that greeted me a day ago. The shelves were bare of sex toys I never got to try. My floor was clear of mags that I didn't get to read, never mind organize. I went to my bathroom and saw that the shower was its smaller size again. I looked into my mirror, and I was back to my smaller self too. 


I was back. This is where I was before. My time in that other world only lasted a day. A day I wouldn't give back for all the gold in the world, but now I felt robbed. A day wasn't long enough. Then a nagging thought came to me. 


I woke up in my brother's bed. Adam's bed and he seemed more than willing for me to stay there. What else was my other self able to change while he was trapped here for a day?


Once again, the nagging word 'school' started to repeat in my mind as I walked towards my shower. A few minutes later, I was wishing that I had an enema to help get more of Adam's cum out of my ass. I did the best that I could before drying off as I walked into my bedroom again. I realized that I was more attached to those posters than I thought. I'll have to fix that later. 


I opened draws containing clothing I recognized and pulled out something that mostly matched. I looked very normal by the time I checked my phone before pocketing it. I actually had time to grab something from the kitchen before having to be on the road. 


I grabbed my laptop and backpack on my way out of my room. I jogged down the stairs and quickly crossed the living room into the kitchen. I almost ran into Daniel as he moved in the other direction. 


"There you are," he said looking mad. 


"Sorry," I said as I moved around him as he continued to glare in my direction. "Go sit in the car. I'll be right there," I told him as I dropped my bag in a chair as I now placed my laptop in its compartment. I missed my bag. 


"Five minutes Josh," were Daniel's parting words before I turned towards the rest of the kitchen as I tried to think of what I could quickly make. That is when I realized Dad was home and sitting at the other side of the table from where I stood. 


"Morning Dad," I told him as I started to walk towards the fridge. I think we had muffins in there. 


"Sit and eat your pancakes Joshua," Dad said as I started to pass him. I looked down and saw a short stack sitting there to his right. This proved I was missing a lot in my set goal of getting to the fridge. 


"Thanks," I told him as I grabbed a chair and sat down to eat quickly. There was also a juice drink that I frequently had to help the pancakes go down easier. It was grape mixed with something else from what I could taste. I stood when my plate was empty except for a few drops of syrup. "Sorry I can't stay and chat," I told Dad as I stood. "But if I don't leave now, Daniel may try to drive my car," I explained as I started to leave. 


"Just one thing," he said to get my attention. 


"Yeah," I quickly said as I turned back to look at him from my standing position. But he didn't say anything. His hand reached out, and he pulled me down until our lips collided. Surprise and shock bombarded me with several questions at once. They ranged from how did he physically perform the act without both of us getting hurt? To how did the other me get my Dad to even think of a gay act, never mind go through the motions with his son?


"Dad?" I quietly asked when he ended the quick kiss. It might have been my fault that it wasn't longer. I was too shocked to kiss him back. Even with his tongue dipping between my lips. 


"I-." A long car honk cut him off and had him pulling away as if someone had just walked in on us. 


"Later," I said as I reached for my bag. Dad nodded before reaching for his cup of coffee. I exited the kitchen and jumped into a slight jog as I headed towards the front door and then outside towards my car that held my impatient brother. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED