A World Of Opportunities - Part 5 {gay}

 


Part 5


Beep

Beep

Beep


As I cracked open my eyes, the sound seemed to get louder until I turned off the alarm on my phone. I closed my eyes, knowing I should be getting up. I looked around from my position before sitting up and then heading into the bathroom to piss and take a bath. It wasn't until I was lathering up that I realized that I was still in the same room I went to sleep in. 


I had no idea what had caused the shift in my reality, so I shouldn't expect it to happen again. I firmly placed it in my past and finished getting ready. I was clad in loose, faded jeans and a lightweight hoodie that was also light blue as I stepped out of my room with my bag over my shoulder. 


"David?!" I shouted down the hallway to see if he was up, never mind here. I heard nothing after a beat and went downstairs to get breakfast. It was empty, in the kitchen, so I placed my bag over a chair and went to get a bowl, some milk, a spoon, and the open box of muesli. I held the spoon in my mouth as I microwaved the bowl with everything in it for one minute and thirty seconds before popping it out and stirring it before taking my first bite. 


I was seated and halfway finished with my breakfast when I heard the front door open. 


"Josh?" someone called out. Well, not just someone. It sounded like Adam. My mouth was full, so by the time I was able to say anything, he was just outside the kitchen. 


"I'm in here," I finally answered. When Adam stepped into the room, he looked good. No "walk of shame" here in the least. His clothes weren't a rumpled mess, he looked fresh out of the shower, with some wetness persisting in parts of his hair adding to his look instead of marring it. I went back to eating while I waited to hear what he wanted to tell me. 


"Are you trying to get to school early today?" David asked me instead. I pulled my phone from my back pocket as I continued to eat. I woke up the screen to see the time.


"Not really but I still have time even if I was," I told him after I cleared my mouth. I looked at him for a bit as I stirred my cereal. 


"I'll still try to make this quick," Adam said as he pulled a chair up next to me to take a seat. "So, you may know what I want to talk about," he started. I let go of my spoon to let it lean against the side of the bowl as I waited for him to continue. 


"As great as you were and as horny as you made, I can't sleep with you again Josh," he told me. That was very to the point. "I don't even know how you were able to persuade me fuck you, and fuck you and-"


"I get it," I cut in with. "My tongue was golden that night. I don't know what came over me either," I added on. 


"Your tongue wasn't just golden. It was the most talented tongue that has ever touched-"


"Adam," I stopped him again. "Focus," I said before picking up my spoon to continue eating since I knew what he was going on about now. 


"Yes," he agreed before going silent for a second. I was placing another spoonful in my mouth as he spoke again. "I want to thank you for making me see that I have been fighting my attraction to guys for years now."


I put down my spoon and looked up at him. Say what now? 


"I've always looked at both men and women, but I only allowed myself to be attracted to women because I was suppose to. Even after you came out, I didn't think I had to change, but on some level, it kinda reinforced my thinking that I shouldn't think of guys that way, never mind sleep with them." I continued to look at him. "On some weird, twisted level, the guys were all yours now, as if there could only be one person in this house that could like men," he ended with an odd little laugh. 


"I don't think that I ever treated you differently after you came out, and I know that I didn't think less of you, but for me, I couldn't go there," Adam confessed with a bit more sober tone than he had a moment ago. 


"No, you didn't," I found myself telling him. "Treat me differently," I clarified when he just looked at me as he waited for more. 


"Good," he said as he clapped my shoulder. "I do like you. As a brother," he tacked on, but he left his hand on my shoulder for a little longer before he placed it on the table with the other one. 


"Yet you fucked me that morning," I said to slightly needle him and ease up on the heavy talk. 


"If we didn't have to get up, I might have fucked you for the whole day," Adam admitted with a short-lived smile. "But I've had time and distance to think about it," he told me. "And I think this is for the best. Considering I have a boyfriend now." I dropped my spoon into the bowl. 


"Jamie?" I asked him when I found my voice. 


"Yeah, Ja-," he stopped mid-word and looked at me in surprise and puzzlement. "How do you know about Jamie?" Adam asked. 


"Dad told me last night that you were spending time with your new girlfriend, Jamie," I said before looking at my spoon but choosing to leave it where it fell. "Did you tell Dad that you were dating a Jamie and he just thought it was a girl?" I asked him as I continued to process. 


"Nooo," Adam slowly answered as he thought it through. "I did recently bang a girl named Jamie," he supplied. "Maybe he thought that they were the same person?" he offered up as an answer. 


"He did make it sound like you were double dipping, and you never did that. It made him think you were serous about this one," I pointed out. 


"Double dipping?" Adam exclaimed. "Where did you learn that?" he asked me. 


"I am a sophomore in college you know," I replied. "It's not my fault we never talked sex before," I pointed out.


"True," he admitted. "But now I'm going to be asking you a few questions for a while. Are you cool with that?" Adam then asked. 


"Sure," I answered. "Are you serous about him?" I asked as I scraped the bottom of my bowl. 


"Jamie?" Adam asked me as he started to stand. 


"Yeah, Jamie," I answered back. "Or are you already thinking of someone else?" I questioned him half in jest. 


"No," he tells me with a not-so-hard hit to the back of my head. "I'm not thinking about anyone else and yes," Adam pauses. "I think it might be serious."  


I didn't drop my spoon that time. 


"I have to go," Adam said as he looked at his phone. "You should be leaving too," he told me as he started to exit the room. I grabbed my phone as I stood with my bowl. Yeah, it was getting late. I quickly washed my bowl and left it to dry on the side as I grabbed my bag to leave. 


"Whoa," Dad said as I almost ran into him. 


"Sorry," I replied as I managed a wide arc around him as I continued forward. "Morning Dad. Bye Dad," I said as I grabbed my keys from their dish and hurried out of the house. 


I wasn't really late, but considering the traffic I ran into yesterday, I was thinking of trying not to repeat that today. As I was about to take my normal exit, an idea came to me, and I took the one four exits later. I completely went past my school, but I found less traffic slowing me down as I drove toward the campus from this direction. I considered it a secret to share with a few close friends and Dennis. 


I caught glimpses of Dennis throughout the day. We were never within five feet of each other until he found me during lunch. Even then, our overlapping time together was short. We mostly ate in silence but agreed to meet up again at the field after my last class. I left first and watched his eyes as they raked over me for a moment before he schooled his features. 


"Hey Pinky, let me in," I said into the intercom as it crackled. My last class ended twenty-odd minutes ago, and I was now standing outside of one of the dorms trying to get something that I didn't have time to go off campus for. 


"What do you want?" he asked back instead of buzzing me in. 


"I'm looking for some parachutes," I told him as I looked around. The few people walking by weren't paying me any attention, and a few seconds later I heard and felt the door buzz and unlock under my hand. I pushed harder to get inside. I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button to call it as I looked around at the mostly empty common room. 


As the elevator pinged I pushed off the wall and turned towards the doors. As I was about to step in, out walks Patrick "Pinky" Sanders. 


"I have company," he informed me before tossing a ziplock bag in my direction with at least ten inside. "That should keep you supplied for a while," Pinky told me as he leaned in the doorway, keeping the doors from closing on us. 


"Who are you hiding up there," I asked him. 


"If I wanted you to know, I wouldn't be stopping you down here," he told me. 


"If you didn't want me to know, you wouldn't have told me then not go right back up," I told him with a grin on my face as I thought of who it could be. Pinky had a list of people he had crushes on, never mind thought was hot. As for who may actually be waiting for him upstairs, I didn't have a clue. 


"No, I am," he said as he stepped back into the box on rails. "Will you tell me who they are for?" Pinky asked as the ding went off again making me step back. 


"Eventually," I said in his direction as the the doors started to close. I grinned, and he grinned back as the doors meet in the middle. I then turned and headed to the football field as I slipped the ziplock into my bag. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED