A World Of Opportunities - Part 3 {gay}

 

Part 3


After I got over the fact that I was sorta dating the RB of my school's team, my appetite for pecan pie returned, and I enjoyed it before having to leave for my last class of the day. With my bag back in place over my shoulder and across my chest, I left the cafeteria after dropping my one-time-use plate into the trash bin. I pushed my way out the doors and walked down a short hall to the outside world. 


I just had to walk across a forty-foot-long lawn that was only eight feet deep to reach the building where my next class would be held. The lawn encompassed not only an impeccable expanse of grass but also three fine examples of our state tree. The American Elm. Despite living on Catholic grounds, they weren't called The Trinity, as you would expect. On campus, we called them The Three Sisters. Their crowns merged into the one next to it, and they spread past the boundary of the lawn by at least five feet in every direction. I jumped the foot and half of grass, walked along the cobblestone center, and hopped over another border of green before crossing the crushed stone path to enter the building. It's considered bad luck to walk on the grass and I didn't need any in my life right now. 


I stood still in the hallway as I looked at the door to my class. I couldn't believe it. Our teacher, Mrs. McCarthy, was on surprise maternity leave. Their baby came early, and Professor Beckett would be taking over the class for the rest of the year. He had big shoes to fill since Mrs. Emily McCarthy literally wrote the book on the subject with her husband.


As I entered the room, I still saw him in his black Tommy's, in my head, as he moved just as efficiently around the room setting it up for his lecture as he did in the other world. After claiming a seat, I took in what he looked like now. Professor Beckett was currently dressed in a light brown suit and white dress shirt as he connected his laptop to the viewing screen in short order. The flat-screen was high enough that his desk didn't need to be moved. He pulled out a stack of papers and placed them on the edge of his desk as he checked the clock in the room. At exactly 4:30 p.m., he waves the TA over and hands her the stack of papers. 


"Close your laptop and put away any notes that you may have for this class," he starts. There were some grumblings around the room as we understood what those words meant. "This is just a small quiz for us to build off of going forward," he told the room, confirming our suspicions. 


"This would have been one of the first things you read once you opened the book this class is derived from," he informed us. I had an idea of what he was talking about. "You shouldn't need more than five minutes to complete it and then our class will start," he ended. I received the stack of papers and took one before passing it along. "You can start once you have received a copy," Professor Beckett told us before he took a seat behind his desk. I was right. It was the true and false list from the second page of her book. 


1 - Sex is purely natural, not a function of learning or communication. I know that one is false. 

2 - Foreplay is for women; intercourse is for men. Wrong again.

3 - ...


I was surprised when I found out that someone still believed that any of the statements listed were true. We were once again reminded that the last publication of this book was ten years old when Professor Beckett had to pause to add updated information to the introduction chapter about HIV. 


The rest of the class passed uneventfully, informative like any class should be, but uneventful all the same. 


"As spelled out in my contract to teach this class here at UMary, I'm obligated to inform you of the stand the catholic church has on sex," Professor Beckett told the class as he closed the book of notes he was reading from a moment before. "The church teaches chastity before marriage, but since we aren't under the direct oversight of the church, this class is being taught due to a majority vote from the teaching administration of this school," he said while looking at us. "This class is meant to inform and educate you for when you do get married, not before," he said in ending. No one dared to laugh or disagree as his gaze moved over all of us. So I declined to inform him it was also a required class for my major. And with those last words, the class ended with Professor Beckett starting to pack up. 


As everyone left the lecture room, I was faced with a decision. Did I go home? Do I drag David with me to the library to study? Or do I watch Dennis practice? I packed my bag and let my feet choose. I found myself heading towards the football field. It was between me and my parked car, so I could just be walking past. 


My footsteps slowed as I looked for Dennis on the field. The team was already out there, going through warmups, so he had to be there somewhere. They had their helmets on, so I had to look for his number on their jerseys. 42. When they lined up for a practice run-through of a play, I just had to look for the running back's position to find him. And there he was, jogging into place. I stood there and watched as he blocked another player to keep the QB on his side safe as he traveled with the ball. 


I winched a little as I saw him take down the other guy. He did the toppling, but I'm sure he felt it all the same. As their second play ended, I reached for my phone to let David know where I was. 


Are you just missing me? Was his response to my message. 


Not missing you at all. Just letting you know where I'm at if you were looking to leave soon. I texted back. 


Well, you can stop worrying. I have a ride. Was his reply. I didn't press and just decided that I'll ask him later if I still cared. I put my phone away and looked up in time to see Dennis looking at me. I raised my hand to say that I was only staying five minutes. But I watched as he raised his hand and waved at me instead. I was expecting a head nod in response. I then realized that he thought I was waving at him first. Which turned out to be for the best since I ended up finding a seat in the bleachers. I did some studying when I was able to tear my eyes off the turf and the guys practicing there. 


When I saw a warning from my laptop's battery that it was now at twenty percent, I looked up to see that the sun had set and the field lights were on. And the football team, well, most of them, were gone. A few were still down there putting away equipment and such, but most of the guys were nowhere to be seen. 


Did he leave without saying goodbye? I wondered. He could have been changing and be out any minute, so I closed my laptop and decided to give him fifteen minutes before heading home myself. I reached for my phone and saw that no one had tried texting or calling me during this time. I sent a text to my Dad to let him know where I was. 


On my way home soon. Stayed at school to get some studying done. I told him. It wasn't a complete lie.


Where is David? He asked back.


Don't know. He said he was with a friend when I told him I was staying on campus. I replied. 


Fine, I'll call him myself. Dad said. See you later.


I looked up before slipping my phone into my pocket when I heard footsteps. It was Dennis and three other members of the team. They were walking past me when Dennis said his goodbyes, and they left without him as he walked towards me.


"Hey," he said when he came to a stop. 


"Hey," I answered back. It was a little awkward as we thought of what to do or say next. 


"So what were you studying?" Dennis finally asked as he sat down next to me. I looked at him for a moment before telling him and seeing where that took this conversation. 


"My last class, Sexual Awareness," I said as I watched his reaction as he understood what I said. 


"How did you get into that class?" was his first question. 


"It's a required course," I informed him with a shrug. "All social interaction classes are," I added on. 


"And what is your major? Psychology?" It wasn't a bad guess on his part. 


"Close, kinda. Social Anthropology," I answered. "And what is your major?" I asked him in turn. 


"You don't know?" he asked, sounding a little surprised.


"I have a crush on you," I informed him. "I didn't stalk you," I pointed out before starting to pack up. "Where did you park?" I asked as I stood and looked down at him. 


"Parking tower 3, level 5, space 22," Dennis seemed to recite as he stood up next to me. 


"Is that your normal parking spot?" I asked him as we started to move off. 


A leisurely walk, some chit-chatting, and fifteen minutes passed before we were saying goodbye. In. His. Car. I ran my fingers through his hair as he pulled my waist closer to his. He tasted like peppermint as his tongue slid over mine, and I sucked in his breath. 


Dennis shifted in his seat before pressing up between my legs. Our lips parted, and I breathed out a moan as his lips captured my chin. My crotch tingled as the side of my cock found his for me to rub against. I moaned loudly as Dennis' teeth grazed my skin before he kissed it and moved off to the side. 


"You are keeping me from dinner," my mind decided my mouth had to say at that moment. Dennis just continued to kiss me, and I slowly moved my lips back to finding his as our hips started to move faster. As his lips locked with mine again, I felt the pressure of his hands on my thighs as he pulled me into tighter contact with him. 


"I'm going to hate myself for saying this," Dennis huffed as he broke the kiss and spoke those words against my open mouth. 


"Ha? What?" I asked a little disorientated as I tried to continue kissing him. It was when his hands held me still, as my hips tried to keep moving, that I stopped to look at his face. 


"We both have to get home and," he paused. 


"And what?" I asked him. I thought for a second he was going to say that he didn't know what to do next with a guy. Either from never having gone that far with a guy or having gotten that far with anyone before. "Are you a virgin?" I asked before I picked the right words. 


"No," Dennis quickly answered back before I could correct what I said. 


"Sorry, I meant is this the first time that you have done stuff with a guy?" I asked as I laid my arms on his shoulders. I carded my fingers through the hair at the back of his head before they hit his headrest. "It's alright if you aren't ready to go that far yet," I told him.


"That is not why I said we should stop," he told me, and I questioned why he wanted us to stop even more. He let out a breath as he turned his head away before looking me in the eye again. "Yes, you are the first guy I've gone this far with outside of one very one-sided hookup that happened when I was very drunk last year, but that isn't why I think we should stop. If it wasn't for the fact we would both have to leave our cars and walk into our house with a wet spot clearly around our junk and face our families, I wouldn't be putting brakes on us now," Dennis explained as he started to undermine what he just said by sucking on my neck. 


I moaned into the space of the car's interior as I pressed our already slightly wet crotches together. I knew what he meant, but evidently, neither of us wanted to stop. I didn't care about a wet spot on my jeans, but clearly, he did. I then froze as an idea hit me. I thanked the gods that he drove an automatic as I moved off of his lap and worked on pulling his pants off. 


"Hey!" I surprised out of him with my quick movements. Dennis didn't try to stop me once he understood what I was doing and even helped about halfway through. I then bent my knees into my seat as I turned towards his seat and settled in between his legs, that I opened up as much as I could. 


With Dennis' back pressed into his door, his right foot braced against the side of my seat, and his other foot laying on the floor, I worshipped his cock with licks and kisses. It was partly as foreplay, but I was using it to buy myself some time to get my cock free. I didn't care about my pants other than the fact that they were too tight right now. 


I stroked it once or twice before laying my hands on Dennis' thighs to pull him just that much closer as I now went down on his dick. I am proud to say that I was able to take it all, even if it was just for a few seconds. The tight grip on my scalp proved I impressed him too. Then I got to work on blowing his cock and mind. I listened to Dennis as his moans grew and his swears got louder. His hands relaxed and tightened anywhere on me they happened to find themselves. As I brought him closer to coming, he began to fuck my face. I moaned down his shaft in approval. I felt an answering shaking of his body as it came to me through his cock. He was almost there.


Now I sucked all of his dick back in again and swallowed, repeatedly, to trap it against my throat muscles as I pulled and tightened up against his hot cock head. 


Then I felt it all as he came undone around me. He pulled my face to his body. Pushing his cock that much further inside. My hearing was muffled by his thighs as they crowded in around my ears. I only heard my breathing and his heartbeat in my head as I inhaled the smell of his moist skin. Dennis' body froze in that position for a few seconds before he fell away. I pulled up and off him to breathe before going back down to lick him clean. His whole body twitched with each lick, so I made them count by having each one travel the length of his organ before sucking the tip off like a lollipop. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED