A World Of Opportunities - Part 2 {gay}

Part 2


It felt like coming home as I drove to class with David. It was the same as when I left, and why wouldn't it be? I was only gone a day. And one day was all it took to make me forget about rush hour traffic jams. I hung my head as I slid into minute five for the second time since we left home. David hadn't once said anything close to "I told you" as we sat there. His eyes had been glued to his phone's screen since I pulled away from our house. But every once in a while, when he realized that we weren't moving, he would look at me like he knew, I knew what he meant by the look before going back to what he was doing. 


At least I knew what the schedule was for today, so when I parked the car on the second floor of the parking tower, both David and I booked it to our classes. As I was racing through the quad, for a moment, I expected to hear a bell. Then I remembered that colleges didn't have class time bells here. I then looked around for the clock, that I knew was there, but I normally didn't use it since my phone filled that role.


I still had two minutes, I could make it, and I did.


"Mr. Doxon," the lecturer said as he looked in the door's direction as I walked through it. 


"Sir," I said with a nod. We were back to the large rooms and the step seating. I went up two rows and three seats in. The lecturer went through a small recap of what was talked about in our last two classes, along with what we should have read up to our own by now. This gave me time to retrieve my laptop and plug it in. I wanted to see the wallpaper of me being spit-roasted, but instead, I saw the Infinity Bridge in England gracing my desktop as it hung out behind my icons. 


I navigated to my lecturer notes, then to the folder for this class, and I paused as I realized two things. One, I once again went to open my last set of notes to then open a new file for today instead of just opening my office program directly. And two, there were notes here from yesterday. The other me took notes. At least I first thought it was notes. 


I opened the file even as I tried and failed to hear what the professor was talking about. As I looked down the file I saw it as normal notes. There were even bullets for key points. But halfway down the second page, he stopped and started to talk to me.


How can you wear so many clothes all the time? Your dad freaked out when I went to his room to wake him up, and I soon realized that I would have to go without sex with him too? How are you mentally stable? If I'm stuck here for too long, I'm going to find my Jona. He has to be here. 


He has to be. 


Then the notes started again, and I was reminded that I was in class. I navigated to the file menu and clicked on New File to start my notes for the class. It wasn't that hard to fall back into established habits as my day continued. I took notes in class. Said hi to the few friends I passed as I moved between classes, even if they looked at me oddly. One, Evan, even asked if I was feeling better. I just went with it and said that I was back to my old self now, and I thanked him for his concern as I walked towards my next class.


When Ash asked me what was wrong with me as I joined their group in one of the hubs in between classes, I told her that I didn't know and that I didn't remember what happened yesterday. They were surprised and told me what they saw and heard. At the end of their recounting of my missing day, I didn't feel well. They said that I didn't look that well either and that I may want to head home for the day. It was hinted, from them, that I may still have what was wrong with me yesterday. 


"Well, we have class," Matt said as he looked up from his phone. 


"Oh, I have this for you," Jason said as the others started to walk off as I waved to them. He shrugged his backpack off his shoulder and pulled out some papers for me. "I didn't find much, but I got you a copy of everything I did," he said as I took them from his fingers. "Happy hunting," Jason said with a smile before walking away. I looked at the first few lines and didn't understand until I saw the photo. It was Jona, but that wasn't his name in this world. It was Logan Wyatt, and he was the QB of the football team. But not the one for my school, but our local rival. MSU. 


He did exist in this world, but what was I suppose to do with this information? I didn't know how they met over there? How they connected. That didn't mean that we would connect here. But even as I thought that I felt the loss of the guy I knew as Jona. This guy may look like him, but that might be the only thing I would like about this version. Even as I continued to look at his photo, I was aware of the obstacles. Just because I knew and liked one version of him, there was no reason for him to like me in return. Or would even want to get to know me for that matter. 


In the other world, they shared playing football together. Granted, Jona made it sound like the other me didn't really belong on the team. It might have been his Joshua's way of getting close to him. That was something that I couldn't do here or now. A lot of things weren't the same in both worlds. Why would he expect the people the be? I checked my phone before putting the papers into my bag and going to my next class. 


Before my last class of the day, I had almost two hours free and found myself taking a seat in the cafeteria with a piece of pecan pie. I didn't eat it often, but I felt like having some now. Logan Wyatt's, AKA Jona Decker's, papers stayed in my bag as I saw his face in my head. I took a bite and remembered how Jona looked at me when he first saw me. How he had my breath since I saw him fucking my teacher Mr. Beckett against the side of a building. No, I didn't forget that Mr. Beckett was fucking a woman at the same time. As captivating as Jona was, the whole setup was a little hard to forget. 


"There you are," A voice close by said. I didn't recognize it, but I looked up all the same. I didn't expect to see this guy walking up to my table. It was Dennis Phillips, and he was talking to me. I looked around, even as he came to a stop in front of my table. Yeah, he was talking to me. I didn't know what to say. So I thought back to what I heard him say to give me a hint of what to say back to him. 


"Yeah, I'm here," I answered back. That was stupid. Dennis laughed, and I smiled in response. 


"Can I sit?" he asked me as he placed his hand on the back of the chair but waited for my answer. 


"Sure," I answered back. 


"Thank you," Dennis replied as he placed his bag over the back of the chair before taking a seat himself. "I've been thinking of what you said yesterday," he started. GOOD, GOD! My mind screamed as I could only think of what my sexual delinquent doubleganger could have said to him. Worry creased Dennis' forehead before he continued what he was saying. "Are you alright?" he asked me instead. I slowly shook my head since I did indeed feel a little sick. 


"Ahmm, I haven't been feeling well," I told him. "In fact, I don't remember yesterday at all," I kept with my cover story. "What did I say to you?" I asked him, even as I looked around to make sure that no one was sitting too close to overhear what he would be willing to tell me. 


"Besides all the compliments," he said with a blush that made me forget to mask my reaction to his cuteness. "I don't know how you picked up that I was gay," he said as he lowered his voice and looked around himself. "But you suggested that we get together," Dennis' blush handed off the possession of his face to a knee-weakening smile. I've never been this close to it before, and the proximity of him had my body willing to do whatever he wanted. If I wasn't seated, I knew I would have fallen to my knees at his feet. Over dramatically stated, but no less true. 


Then his words hit me, and I blinked as I realized that it was possible to have a real relationship with him. He said he was gay. He said that I, the other me, told him I knew he was gay. Dennis Phillips was gay. 


"You didn't know?" Dennis asked me as he let out a breath and sat back in his chair. "You were what? Fishing? Hoping?" he asked as he stared me down, looking a little worried. 


Think Joshua, think. 


"Like I said, I wasn't that well yesterday," I started with. "But I would love to be your boyfriend," I ended softly since it was clear that he wasn't out. At all. "Maybe I was just voicing things, hopes, that I clearly would not have said if I was well," I said hoping, hoping, he believed me. 


"So you really want to try, something, with me?" Dennis said as he leveled a kinder stare at me. 


"Well I have been crushing on you for years now," I confessed, thinking that telling him something like that may offset his feeling at being exposed. He awarded me with a small smile. 


"You told me that yesterday too," he said before leaning forward on the table between us once more. "You really don't remember?" he asked me sounding fully curious. I shook my head. "Not even the kiss?" My eyes went wide as I moaned in disappointment that I didn't. 


He laughed out loud, making me blush for some reason. Dennis soon calmed down and looked at me for a few seconds. 


"You may not remember what you said yesterday, but I haven't been able to forget. I'm in my junior year on a football scholarship. I can't afford to get kicked off the team," he told me. I nodded my head in understanding. This either meant that he wouldn't risk dating me, even if he wanted to, or if he did, it would be a secret. "At least not yet," Dennis added on. I looked at him as he smiled a little. His eyes positively shone with knowledge and amusement. 


"You know of a loophole?" I asked him as he looked almost smug. 


"I wouldn't say loophole," Dennis started. "But my scholarship is paid to the university once a year, a month into the school year. If something happens to me during that year that prevents me from playing, the money can't be recalled. This was put in place for injuries, but it covers anything including being kicked off the team," he explains. 


"So, you're going to wait to date me until after your scholarship is paid a month into your last year?" I asked him feeling slightly sidelined. 


"I don't think that I can go that long without kissing you again," he said with a wicked smile before looking at my lips. I cleared my throat for two reasons at that moment. One, at once again not remembering, and two, in anticipation of any, and all, future kisses we might share.


"So?" I asked as I found myself raising my eyes from his lips to his eyes. 


"So," Dennis said as he leaned forward on the table until one of his hands touched mine. "I think we should hang out. Get to know each other and see if we could be boyfriends by the time I let my team know in a few months. Well, anyone really," he told me. 


I looked at him as I thought he was about to stand, but instead reached into his front pocket to take out his phone. He nudged it in my direction, and I looked at his Samsung phone for a moment before reaching for my phone. 


"You forgot to unlock it," I told him as I did the same for mine and navigated to my contacts. After he did likewise, we exchanged phones and entered in our information. Dennis' phone had far fewer fields than my iPhone did. So while he was still filling out what he wanted, I figured out how to use this phone to take a selfie of myself to attach to my contact. Once I saved all that information, I was grateful that I owned an iPhone.


"You don't actually have all the stuff your phone asked me for do you?" Dennis asked me as we exchanged phones once again. 


"That's more David, my brother's thing," I told him as I looked over what he did enter. 


"Well, I have to go," Dennis said as he now actually stood up from the table. His phone went back into his pocket, and the backpack ended up over his left shoulder. "Will I see you at practice this afternoon?" he asked before leaving. 


"Practice?" I asked as I looked up at him in confusion. Why would he ask me that?


"I noticed you too," Dennis remarked before tapping my hand with a finger before walking off. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED