A World Of Opportunities - Part 4 {gay}

Part 4


As I got out of my car and walked towards my house, I smiled again at Dennis' reaction when he saw my cock earlier. I assured him I was more than happy to be his bottom when we got around to actual sex and that the monster between my legs wasn't going anywhere near his cute ass unless he asked for it.  


"That wasn't sex?" he joked before we talked about doing it again tomorrow. The meeting up after classes part. We then kissed goodbye. We did that slowly until I had to push him off me. I wasn't going to let my efforts at keeping his pants dry be in vain. 


As I drove home, I kinda wished I was seeing people screwing their brains out or being half-dressed as they ran errands. Not that I was itching for something sexy to look at, but the people over there, whether they were walking downtown in just a thong or sucking someone's dick in the park, they looked happier. And a whole lot less stressed than the people I passed on my way home now. 


I walked inside and dropped my keys into their little purple dish. 


"I'm Home," I announced to the house before walking up to my room to drop off my school stuff. I took off my shoes, and plugged in my laptop, before jumping into the shower. I pulled on a fresh set of clothes before going back downstairs to find something to eat. 


The house remained quiet as I walked through the living room and towards the kitchen. I only saw Dad sitting at the table as he ate dinner, which looked like takeout from MoonPie Diner, three streets and eight blocks away. 


"Welcome home," he said as he looked at me while forking some vegetables in his container. "You are the only one that has made it home yet," he informed me before taking a bite. I walked over to the bag holding the rest of the food as it sat on the countertop. It was a stiff dark blue, plastic bag with a big crescent moon behind a steaming pecan pie with a piece cut out. Below that was a very fifties-style lettering spelling out MoonPie Diner. "I got you the usual," Dad said after I heard him take a sip of his beer and the glass coming in contact with the wooden table.


"Where is everyone else?" I asked him as I looked for the container marked meatloaf. That was my standing order from MoonPie unless I felt like something different. 


"Adam is having dinner with a girl named Jamie. It's the second time he's mentioned her. Maybe he'll keep this one," Dad said before going back to chewing. I found my plate under the other two. "David is having dinner at his girlfriend's so we may not see him until tomorrow night," he continued before drinking from his bottle again. After stacking the two other meals back into the bag, I took them to the fridge and placed them inside once I had pulled out a bottle of ginger ale. I then grabbed a fork on my way back to get my food. I took a seat next to Dad before uncovering the still-warm food and starting to eat.


"How was your day?" I asked a few bites and about five minutes later. I looked at him in time to see him shrug his shoulders. 


"Customers were a pain, we hit our sales goal for the day, and my feet hurt. Another normal Tuesday," he lamented. I remembered what I thought about the people from the other world being less stressed. My Dad, well, the Dad over there, looked a whole lot less stressed. 


"How about you?" he asked as we continued to eat in this very quiet house. 


"It was ok," I said. I was about to tell him, that I may have a boyfriend now, but a few things stopped me. One, Dennis and I wouldn't be official until after the start of the school year. Two, I kinda felt like I could possibly, maybe, have a shot at sleeping with my Dad in this world. You might think that I'm just horny, but that wasn't it. Yes, of course, the sex was great, and I'm clinging to the belief that it would be the same here, but I liked everything else that came with it. The feeling of being wanted. The closeness we shared. And the sense of not having to hide anything. 


Yes, I'm aware that I'm hiding, kinda, a boyfriend to get this open closeness with my Dad. But that knowledge may keep him from really thinking about being with me, and I'm selfish enough to want that with him. I felt so loved by that other version of my Dad. I want to feel that again.


"Is something wrong with your meatloaf?" Dad asked. I blinked as my eyes focused again. 


"No, it's fine," I told him. I put down my fork and reached for my ginger ale. I ate, we stayed quiet and then cleaned up when we finished. I then went upstairs with a bottle of water that I snagged from the fridge and worked on what I had left of my homework and studying. 


Two hours later, I emerged to see where Dad was, if anyone else had gotten home yet, and find something to snack on. As I stepped off the stairs, I saw Dad nodding off in front of the TV. A commercial was currently playing as I walked past the couch. There was a bottle of seltzer water on the side table next to him, the remote was on his armrest, and he was dressed for bed in a loose green tee and his baggy boxers. 


I stood over him for a moment, watching his chest as it rose and fell. The slight snoring sound paired with his face at ease almost stopped me from turning to the kitchen to find a snack but turned I did. 


I found the barbeque Poppables in the snack cupboard and got a cold seltzer water for myself before leaving the kitchen. I was about to sit on the couch next to him when I remembered the remote. I placed the bottle and bag in what was going to be my corner of the couch before reaching over his body for the remote. I got it without disturbing him and sat down thinking of what I wanted to watch. I navigated over to the apps and went to YouTube to see what was on my news feed. Before I got that far I saw that there was a review out for the new episode of a show that I hadn't seen yet. That had me backtracking out of YouTube to find said show. 


"Huh?" Dad asked next to me as he woke up. I don't think it was anything I did, and I didn't say anything, that I could recall. "Oh, it's you," he said as he fully saw me. He slapped my knee a few times before sitting up and looking at what was now showing on the TV. "Star Wars?" he asked as Mando walked into the scene. 


"Yeah. It's a new show called The Mandalorian," I told him. 


"Hmm," he mumbled again after watching a few seconds and not seeing anything that interesting. I heard him take a sip from his bottle before fumbling for something. "It's after midnight," he stated. He must have fished out his phone from somewhere. "When did you come downstairs?" he then asked as I saw him looking at the TV again. 


"Not that long," I admitted. "Fifteen minutes maybe. I was hungry, and you had the TVon," I explained. We watched the show for a bit as I made headway into the bag of Poppables. Dad laughed over something Baby Yoda did, then we were watching a long scene of them traveling when I chose to speak up. "Did anyone else come home?" I asked him.


"Not that I know," he answered. "Did you hear anyone upstairs?" he then asked me. 


"Nope," I answered. 


"Then I guess it's just the two of us then," he commented back. I stayed quiet and continued to eat while watching the rest of the show. The bag was almost empty when the credits started to roll. Once it suggested follow-up shows to watch, I reached for the remote and clicked out. 


"Time for bed," Dad said before stretching a little. 


"Yeah," I agreed as I turned off the TV. I crumpled the bag and grabbed the bottle before standing up. I don't know if I had great or bad timing, or I was just blind, but I stood at the same time Dad did and turned to go into the kitchen but got no further than his chest. As I ran right into him, he reached for my arms and shoulders to steady both of us. 


"You good?" he asked me as he still held on. I looked into his eyes before nodding my head. 


"Yeah. I'm good," I answered as I stepped back. 


"Ok," he said before reaching for my neck and pulling my face closer to his. "Sleep well," he told me before kissing the side of my face and clapping my shoulder before letting me go. 


"You too," I replied as he walked away and headed upstairs. I saw that he had forgotten his bottle and took it with me into the kitchen. As I walked towards the fridge to put the half-empty bottles back, I realized how stupid I had been earlier. I was grateful that it was all thought and didn't involve any actions that I would now be regretting. 


I wasn't going to be able to get my Dad to sleep with me, and it's not something I should be trying to do. He's my Dad. I know he loves me, and he knows I love him. If I wanted to feel closer to him, then it was on me to include him more in my life. 


On autopilot, I got a bag clip and closed the bag before putting it back in the snack cupboard. I will never regret my time in the other world. It's an adventure that I'll never forget and that is how I should be remembering the whole event. I had a blast, but now I'm back and I got Dennis. As I left the kitchen, I wished that I had been able to do something for my other self too. I yawned as I opened the door to my bedroom. 


I found my phone and plugged it in before setting my alarm. I remembered the Poppables and made a U-turn for the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth. Finally, I found myself lying down and getting comfortable. 


As I closed my eyes in the quiet room, flashes of my day occupied my mind until a ping disturbed me, and I opened my eyes to see my phone lit up for a few seconds. I looked at it as I thought about not touching it. I ended up reaching for it anyway and there was a text from Adam and a Twitter notice from David. The text was short and almost ominous. 


We need to talk. 


I think we were okay as I thought back to the last time I saw him. It was a surprise for me, but he seemed unfazed with it. I started to wonder if I missed something. 


David's tweet was a picture of his girlfriend sleeping. He was gushing about how cute she looked. I then realized that the tweet was a stack. The next one talked about the movie they watched at her place. Disney's Onward. The tweet before that had him showing off the dinner they had ordered. They were living it up on Applebee's. We were just shown the bags, not what was in them. 


You might be wondering why I didn't notice some of these earlier. My phone is on silent, and I didn't see it light up. It's on silent because of my classes, and I don't always remember to turn it off. I put the phone down and turned it over so I wouldn't see any more notifications and tried to sleep. 


I saw Dad's face as he told me good night. I remembered a line or two from one of my classes. I saw Dennis as he took down that player again. I saw a scene from the show where Mando was trying to limp through space in that deathtrap of a spaceship. I saw Dennis leaning in and kissing me as I felt his arm around my waist. My body slowly heated up as I relived the memory. I was tired enough to fall asleep instead of getting worked up enough to masturbate. And I felt myself slipping even as Adam and what we did this morning merged with what I did in the car with Dennis. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part One: Finally Big Enough ... {gay incest/father-son}

Bath Time {gay incest/brothers}

The Story Of Maids - The Taste Of Breast Milk {straight shota/breast feeding} UPDATED